PDA

View Full Version : NHC A little light relief...

hibee316
29-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Hello!

I play in a band of which two of us are Hibby's and one is a Clyde fan. The two worst teams in Scottish football results wise for pretty much the last year!

So to take our minds of it, we made a music video.

We did parts of it in the same place where The Proclaimers make all their tunes as well!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP2_sMeqCg8

Have a watch! :)

davidw
29-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Well done - it's excellent. 'Though obviously not quite depressing enough for Hibs and Clyde fans.

hibee316
29-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Cheers!

I've always wondered how The Proclaimers managed to write so many up-beat songs!

I suppose we have had good spells in the past... I think our Clyde fan is bringing us down, they have always been crap! :wink:

Future17
29-01-2011, 11:22 AM
Hello!

I play in a band of which two of us are Hibby's and one is a Clyde fan. The two worst teams in Scottish football results wise for pretty much the last year!

We did parts of it in the same place where The Proclaimers make all their tunes as well!

Good song and some good ideas in the vid. It's ideas like those that will help get your music noticed. Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

iainm
29-01-2011, 11:24 AM
If only they had been c**p that day back in 1958, then it would only have been 53 years in a row that the yams could sing about.......

According to my dad we were stick ons that day - usual Hibs

Saorsa
29-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Hello!

Have a watch! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

HibbyKeith
29-01-2011, 11:42 AM
:applause:

Fair enjoyed that, best of luck to the (edit four) of you. :top marks

hibee316
29-01-2011, 11:48 AM
Thank you!

There is a fourth member, he doesnt like football! He is a bass player though, so im not quite sure he gets it fully :wink:

iainm
29-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Leave us bass players alone!! We might just stand at the back and look all serious but inside we are always thinking 'C'mon the Hibs'

Good song btw :wink:

Hibee Daz
29-01-2011, 12:34 PM
That's just chilled me right out, which is brilliant as my mother and wife have been trying too nag the soul out of me for the past half hour!:sairhead:

Nice song and the video works perfectly, keep up the good work.:applause:

--------
29-01-2011, 12:42 PM
If only they had been c**p that day back in 1958, then it would only have been 53 years in a row that the yams could sing about.......

According to my dad we were stick ons that day - usual Hibs

Did we not have a man injured early on and ended up playing most of the game with ten men?

iainm
29-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Not sure. Just grew up listening to my dad telling me about some Clyde player called Harry Haddock and how we would never get a better chance to win 'that damned cup'

It was quite funny at the time, but growing up I never realised how things were going to turn out as regards 'that damned cup'

Hibercelona
29-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Very nice song. :agree:

If you're looking for a new addition to the band, I can just about play the triangle... :cool2: :greengrin

--------
29-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Not sure. Just grew up listening to my dad telling me about some Clyde player called Harry Haddock and how we would never get a better chance to win 'that damned cup'

It was quite funny at the time, but growing up I never realised how things were going to turn out as regards 'that damned cup'

HADDOCK was a very fine player, actually - he made quite a HALIBUT of scoring vital goals for Clyde.

My father always said he should have had a PLAICE in the Scotland team. later in his career he put on weight - became quite a CHUB, IIRC. He didn't score in the Final, though - Clyde's SOLE goalscorer was a lad named Coyle. That completely KIPPERED our chances, of course....

Been a long time since we had a 'fish-pun' thread.... :devil:

Hibercelona
29-01-2011, 01:38 PM
HADDOCK was a very fine player, actually - he made quite a HALIBUT of scoring vital goals for Clyde.

My father always said he should have had a PLAICE in the Scotland team. later in his career he put on weight - became quite a CHUB, IIRC. He didn't score in the Final, though - Clyde's SOLE goalscorer was a lad named Coyle. That completely KIPPERED our chances, of course....

Been a long time since we had a 'fish-pun' thread.... :devil:

Apparently every Hibs player that day was playing as if they were steaming.... :duck:

iainm
29-01-2011, 01:38 PM
Oh well maybe one day we will see the SC PERCHed on top of the trophy cabinet at ER

--------
29-01-2011, 01:44 PM
That's my boys! :thumbsup:

Black Kyle
29-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Good stuff lads, good luck.

--------
29-01-2011, 02:00 PM
Good stuff lads, good luck.

I know that some would CARP at the suggestion, or even suggest I was talking POLLOCKS, but when Coyle scored that afternoon at Hampden, he left us FLOUNDERING. Up till then the Hibs fans had been singing, but the goal rEELy made us change our TUNA.

I had never felt so CRAPPIE in my life. :rolleyes:

basehibby
29-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Leave us bass players alone!! We might just stand at the back and look all serious but inside we are always thinking 'C'mon the Hibs'

Good song btw :wink:

:agree: Hibee Bass players rule ya Bas!

Really nice song BTW - and very cool video - lovely stuff!

Hibercelona
29-01-2011, 02:42 PM
I know that some would CARP at the suggestion, or even suggest I was talking POLLOCKS, but when Coyle scored that afternoon at Hampden, he left us FLOUNDERING. Up till then the Hibs fans had been singing, but the goal rEELy made us change our TUNA.

I had never felt so CRAPPIE in my life. :rolleyes:

Time to get off fish now. :agree:

We should really be DISCUSsing the topic of the thread more. :na na:

Sammy7nil
29-01-2011, 04:28 PM
Good stuff :agree:

Good video but as andy Gray would say the women is no looker. :wink:

Sauzee07
29-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Love the song and the video. Excellent!!!

LaMotta
29-01-2011, 06:04 PM
Hello!

Really like that song:thumbsup:

HibbiesandtheBaddies
29-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Really like that song:thumbsup:

Enjoyed that, video was quality as well.
Best of luck guys.

Arch Stanton
29-01-2011, 08:32 PM
Good stuff :agree:

Good video but as andy Gray would say the women is no looker. :wink:

:agree:

Andy Gray would have a cheek though wanting his women to know the offside rule AND be lookers - with a coupon like his I mean!

hibee316
31-01-2011, 07:24 PM
thanks guys! much appreciate the comments!

mon' the hibs!

hopefully get in a few faces before the deadline!