eastmainsmsh
29-01-2011, 01:43 AM
Brown

dickoh,murray,hanlon

scott,thornhill,paulsson,booth

galbraith,duffy,riordan

Cabbage East
29-01-2011, 01:46 AM
All of those teams frighten me to death.

Frogga
29-01-2011, 01:54 AM
Brown

Towell
Dickoh
Hanlon
Murray

Wotherspoon
Zemmama
Miller
Thornhill/Scott
Riordan

Nish

Albion Hibs
29-01-2011, 02:17 AM
Brown

Wotherspoon / Dickoh / Hanlon / Booth

Scott / Miller / Murray / Galbraith

Nish / Duffy

Subs:
Riordan
Palsson
Byrne
Thornhill
Thicot
Stephens
Stack

yekimevol
29-01-2011, 02:25 AM
stack
Towell Dickoh Hanlon Booth
murray
wortherspoon Thornhill Scott Galbraith
duffy

jonny
29-01-2011, 08:18 AM
Noticed here that eveyone has put Thornhill in their line up - I thought he was unavailable for another couple of weeks because of an injury - anyone know for sure if he's fit?

Judas Iscariot
29-01-2011, 08:23 AM
Stack

Towell
Dickoh
Hanlon
Booth

Galbraith
Scott
Palsson
McBride
Rankin

Nish

That's not what I want but that's what I think CC will pick

Mikey
29-01-2011, 08:26 AM
Stack

Towell
Dickoh or Murray
Hanlon
Booth

Galbraith
Scott
Palsson
McBride or Thornhill
Rankin or Wotherspoon

Nish

That's not what I want but that's what I think CC will pick

Just about agree with that!

jonny
29-01-2011, 08:31 AM
GK Brown

RB Wotherspoon
CH Hanlon
CH Dickoh
LB Booth

RM Towell
CM Scott
CM Palson
LM Galbraith

ST Stephens
ST Riordan

After watching the Rangers game I think that Towell offers a lot going forward, however the defensive side of his game still needs a lot of development. Time and again Weiss got by him far too easily.

I'd like to see big Stephens given another chance up top with Deek playing off him. When he got the 15/20 mins up top against St J I thought he looked a right handful and as well as being big and strong he has a nice touch on the ball.

I would be absolutely shocked if CC went with anything like this but the amount of chopping and changing he's done recently, you never know.

I just hope to god that Smith isn't in goals again.

500miles
29-01-2011, 08:41 AM
...........................Brown
..Towell........Dickot.........Hanlon......Booth
....................Palsson...Welsh
.......Rankin............Scott.........Galbraith
............................Nish

Hopefully a Midfield abounding with energy, and determination will overcome the lack of confidence running through the team right now.

For me, Nish, while he wasn't great against Rangers, seemed to turn up and try a couple of things. Riordan and Duffy have been invisible for weeks. Rankin get's in because, of all the senior players, he's the one who still has the heart and energy - everyone else seems to have packed in. And that's why, in THAT team, he should be captain.

Mikey
29-01-2011, 08:53 AM
After watching the Rangers game I think that Towell offers a lot going forward, however the defensive side of his game still needs a lot of development. Time and again Weiss got by him far too easily.

Is that Vladimir Weiss, the Man City player and Slovakian international with 12 caps?

Is that Richie Towell, Celtic youth player who before Wednesday's game had played 33 minutes (1 sub appearance) for Celtic's first team?

I thought he did ok against him actually. It's perhaps just as well for him that you're not the one judging him.

Woody70x2
29-01-2011, 09:45 AM
I notice that everyone has selected Dickoh in centre defence... is it only me that thinks he is is rubbish? What about Stephens?

Mikey
29-01-2011, 09:48 AM
I notice that everyone has selected Dickoh in centre defence... is it only me that thinks he is is rubbish? What about Stephens?

We haven't seen much of him which perhaps suggests that the manager thinks he's rubbish :greengrin

Kaiser1962
29-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Is Thornhill fit?

If he is and all the signings play can we please give them a bit of time to find their feet? I am not talking at least 20 minutes either! Some of these guys have just met and is unlikely they will gel immediately. I am pleased this game is away as the away support are much less critical, and much more supportive, than at home recently, although the singing lads were great on Wednesday.

Mikey
29-01-2011, 09:49 AM
Is Thornhill fit?

Dunno, but he did play for an hour in the same bounce match that Palsson played in.

Kaiser1962
29-01-2011, 10:17 AM
Dunno, but he did play for an hour in the same bounce match that Palsson played in.

Thats a maybe then...:greengrin

IWasThere2016
29-01-2011, 12:44 PM
.............. Not Smith

.......Palsson .. Murray

Spoon ...... Scott ...... Galbraith

.............. Duffy

sahib
29-01-2011, 12:46 PM
I have noticed that the only really popular players on here are the ones that haven't kicked a ball in a competative game for us. :wink:

HibeeMackenzie
29-01-2011, 12:50 PM
brown

towell dickoh hanlon booth

thornhill scott palsson galbraith

byrne caldwell (under 19s striker)

Franck is God
29-01-2011, 12:59 PM
I thought Thornhill was another couple of weeks away from being available too so my side for tomorrow would be.

Brown

Towell---Dickoh---Hanlon---Booth

Wotherspoon---Scott---Palsson---Galbraith

Duffy--Nish

Subs

Smith
Hart
Stephens
Stevenson
Miller
Riordan
Byrne

--------
29-01-2011, 01:05 PM
I thought Thornhill was another couple of weeks away from being available too so my side for tomorrow would be.

Brown

Towell---Dickoh---Hanlon---Booth

Wotherspoon---Scott---Palsson---Galbraith

Duffy--Nish

Subs

Smith
Hart
Stephens
Stevenson
Miller
Riordan
Byrne

:agree: That's what I thought too.

I think your line-up's just about right.

Ireallywasthere
29-01-2011, 01:05 PM
I hope it's Brown in goals. He was out for about 45 mins prior to the rangers game doing a full warm up/fitness test and was looking good. It would appear likely that he had been carrying an injury

frazeHFC
29-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Brown

Scott Palsson Murray

Wotherspoon----------------Galbraith
Nish

Subs: Stack, Stephens, Stevenson, Rankin, Thornhill, Riordan, Duffy

We really need a striker, that team with Thornhill in it when fully fit, and hopefully Rooney instead of Nish, would be pretty awesome.

Kaiser1962
29-01-2011, 01:08 PM
I hope it's Brown in goals. He was out for about 45 mins prior to the rangers game doing a full warm up/fitness test and was looking good. It would appear likely that he had been carrying an injury

I was told that was the case and he didnt let on to CC. Bit of a falling out over it that was looking insurmountable, apparently. I hope sense has prevailed on both sides.

hibsbollah
29-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Is that Vladimir Weiss, the Man City player and Slovakian international with 12 caps?

Is that Richie Towell, Celtic youth player who before Wednesday's game had played 33 minutes (1 sub appearance) for Celtic's first team?

I thought he did ok against him actually. It's perhaps just as well for him that you're not the one judging him.

Absolutely:agree: Weiss is above SPL standard and the huns are unlikely to be able to keep him. No shame in having trouble containing a player like that.

Judas Iscariot
29-01-2011, 01:10 PM
I think it's Stack in goals tomorrow...

BT58
29-01-2011, 01:37 PM
STACK
TOWELL MURRAY HANLON BOOTH

WOTHERSPOON MCBRIDE SCOTT RANKIN GALBRAITH

DUFFY
think game could be too soon for PALSSON,,,THORNHILL will be out,not match fit
think this could be last chance saloon for the likes of rankin +mcbride
stack in due to CCs rotation

--------
29-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Brown

Scott Palsson Murray

Wotherspoon----------------Galbraith
Nish

Subs: Stack, Stephens, Stevenson, Rankin, Thornhill, Riordan, Duffy

We really need a striker, that team with Thornhill in it when fully fit, and hopefully Rooney instead of Nish, would be pretty awesome.

Shurely shome mishtake here - "awesome" applied to a HIBS team? Naw! :bitchy:

DAVE1875
29-01-2011, 01:53 PM
GK: Stack

RB: Towell
CB: Dickoh
CB: Hanlon
LB: Booth

CDM: Murray

RM: Wotherspoon
CM: Rankin
LM: Galbraith

ST: Riordan
ST: Duffy

Subs: Brown, Hart, Stevenson, Palsson (give him a run out), McBride, Nish, Byrne

jonny
29-01-2011, 01:53 PM

Yes, the same Vladimir Weiss that didn't hardly get a kick against Hamilton a couple of weeks back when Martin Canning was marking him.

Aside from that, your missing the point.

I said that Towell offered a lot going forward is that not a fair sentiment to the guy?
I said that the defensive side of his game needs development - after being ripped a new hole by Weiss several times and a very poorly judged passback that cost us a goal would you not say that was fair?

Perhaps you should climb down off that high horse and actually READ the posts before jumping down someones throat.
I didnt say he was a bad player and never inferred that.

Hibs7
29-01-2011, 02:46 PM
Thornhill is not 100% fit yet and may be on the bench the other 3 will play.

Franck Stanton
29-01-2011, 02:57 PM
STACK
TOWELL MURRAY HANLON BOOTH

WOTHERSPOON MCBRIDE SCOTT RANKIN GALBRAITH

DUFFY
think game could be too soon for PALSSON,,,THORNHILL will be out,not match fit
think this could be last chance saloon for the likes of rankin +mcbride
stack in due to CCs rotation
Take Mcbride out and Palsson in and than would be a really good line up. As for it being a game too soon for Palsson, if that was in CC's thinking why all the urgency to have him registered before Fridays 5.00p.m close of buisness ?
Like the idea of playing Murray as c/h, he may/doesn't have the legs for full back/midfield anymore but can/has done really good job at c/h in the past and would do so again.

Sumner
29-01-2011, 06:13 PM
.............. BROWN

Towell Dickoh Hanlon Murray

.......Palsson .. Miller

Spoony ...... Scott ...... Galbraith

.............. Riordan

Sylar
29-01-2011, 06:29 PM
What I would pick:

Brown
Towell Hanlon Booth
Murray
Wotherspoon Palsson Scott Galbraith
Riordan Duffy

What I think CC will pick:

Smith
Rankin Scott Murray
Wotherspoon Galbraith
Nish

Houchy
29-01-2011, 07:00 PM
Brown

Spoony Scott Thornhill Galbraith

Duffy Riordan

Subs: Stack Stephens Murray Miller Pallson Byrne Nish

Similar but i'd swap Pallson with Thornhill as he's not fit and Nish for Riordan. Don't think Riordan will play tomorrow.

AlbertK86
30-01-2011, 09:24 AM
Team for Utd

Brown

Towell Murray Hanlon Booth

Palsson

Miller Scott
Thornhill Riordan

Duffy

Subs
Stack
Wotherspoon
Dickoh
Galbraith
Welsh
Trakys
Byrne

If Thornhill still injured Palsson to his position and Thicot into holding midfield role.

My opinion is that if Miller and Riordan get some dig in beside them and they can get their enthusiasm back both have undoubted talent that can still be a massive asset to us.

http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/images/misc/progress.gif http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/clear.gif Edit Post (http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/editpost.php?p=1281357&do=editpost) http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/clear.gif Reply With Quote (http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1281357) http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/images/buttons/multiquote_40b.png (http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1281357) Blog this Post (http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/blog_post.php?do=newblog&p=1281357) (http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/reputation.php?do=addreputation&p=1281357) (http://www.hibeesbounce.com/forum/report.php?p=1281357)

J-C
30-01-2011, 11:27 AM
Brown

Towell
Dickoh
Hanlon
Murray..far too slow, what has Booth done not to play???

Wotherspoon...Galbraith showing more right now
Zemmama...wants away, so why play him??
Miller..not up for a fight, won't put his foot in for a 50/50
Thornhill/Scott...I'd have both playing.
Riordan

Nish

Brown

Towell
Dickoh/Murray
Hanlon
Booth

Palsson

Galbraith
Scott
Thornhill(if fit) / Rankin
Riordan/Wotherspoon