PDA

View Full Version : Form/Confidence

woodyloon
28-01-2011, 09:40 AM
I hope sooner rather than later that some of our established players start finding a bit of form, and a bit more confidence.

We are in a position that I hope we can turn round, but if it is already too late, then I feel that having a good pre season, and a good clearance of players that CC doesn't really want, then with new siginings in the summer and promotion of a few U19 players, we can then start to improve for next season, hopefully still in the SPL.

I was a few weeks ago really worried that if we did go down that this time we would not have a good enough squad to be certain of a straight return. I feel now that there is a bit of light at the end of the tunnel. (it maybe is only a very faint light just now) We might not see an instant improvement soon due to the fact that there is a still a lot of players unsure about there future.

One thing I would like to see is CC offering contracts to any player he thinks he would be happy to have for the future now, I think this would give us a bigger squad of settled players to use on match days. It may be that he doesn't want any of the players out of contract in the summer.

Hope for the future. :flag: