PDA

View Full Version : 4 in two out

hibs4eve
27-01-2011, 10:30 PM
What would you say if hibs were to sell riordan and zemmama bring inRooney thompson keeper trailing and the Liverpool youngster
Divis
Towel hanlon dickho Booth
Poulon thornhill Scott Galbraith
Rooney Thompson

No bad

Iain G
27-01-2011, 10:43 PM
I'd be quiet happy I think! More like:

Divis

Towell Palssen Hanlon Booth

Wotherspoon Scott Thornhill Galbraith

Rooney Thompson

Don't think we would get Rooney mind you, suspect the money on offer elsewhere is more appealing! :agree:

TRC
27-01-2011, 10:55 PM
Very young team imho , but i likethe look of it

bingo70
27-01-2011, 10:58 PM
the lack of experience at the back would concern me.

Captain Trips
27-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Not for me.

lucky
27-01-2011, 11:09 PM
They cant be any worse than what we have just now.

eastmainsmsh
28-01-2011, 12:13 AM
I'd be quiet happy I think! More like:

Divis

Towell Palssen Hanlon Booth

Wotherspoon Scott Thornhill Galbraith

Rooney Thompson

Don't think we would get Rooney mind you, suspect the money on offer elsewhere is more appealing! :agree:

Add Christian Dailly,Mikey Stewart 2 players with bit of experience and leaders to that squad we would do ok maybe :confused:

Hamish
28-01-2011, 06:22 AM
Add Christian Dailly,Mikey Stewart 2 players with bit of experience and leaders to that squad we would do ok maybe :confused:

Been enquiries made I believe

wee hay
28-01-2011, 07:08 AM
how on earth can you like a look of a team when you have no have even seen the guys playing for hibs come on

greenlex
28-01-2011, 07:41 AM

That's kinda where I am at the moment. Not nessecarily thiese two but a couple of guys that have been there and done it. Even short termoans till the Summer.
I would be a wee bit nervous going into relegation battle withal little experience of both Scottish football and the situation we find ourselves.

Kaiser1962
28-01-2011, 08:26 AM
That's kinda where I am at the moment. Not nessecarily thiese two but a couple of guys that have been there and done it. Even short termoans till the Summer.
I would be a wee bit nervous going into relegation battle withal little experience of both Scottish football and the situation we find ourselves.

Such wholesale changes are seldom easy to implement and usually take a bit of time to gel. While such drastic changes are required there is, and was always going to be, little time available.

Purehibee_MYB
28-01-2011, 11:26 AM
I want Riordan to stay, but I wouldn't be unhappy with that team. I know people are saying Deeks isn't that good anymore, but his moments of brilliance good be key to pulling us up the table.

MB62
28-01-2011, 11:31 AM
What would you say if hibs were to sell riordan and zemmama bring inRooney thompson keeper trailing and the Liverpool youngster
Divis
Towel hanlon dickho Booth
Poulon thornhill Scott Galbraith
Rooney Thompson

No bad

I would say 'These guys brought in better be bl00dy good replacements if we have lost these two'.