PDA

View Full Version : Andrius Velicka

KWJ
27-01-2011, 06:28 PM
Is he not the sort of player we should be in for? Battering ram that can score goals in the SPL. Surprised he's barely played at Aberdeen and seems he's free to go.

Hakim Sar
27-01-2011, 06:31 PM
No

Hibee Daz
Is he not the sort of player we should be in for? Battering ram that can score goals in the SPL. Surprised he's barely played at Aberdeen and seems he's free to go.

Have you not wondered why he's free to go?

cocopops1875
not fit
we need someone ready now :wink:

blackpoolhibs
27-01-2011, 06:32 PM
Have you not wondered why he's free to go?

I have, he used to be decent? Is he still not contracted to Rangers?

KWJ
27-01-2011, 06:32 PM
I'm thinking he's free to go because they have Vernon & Maguire who have been impressive this season.

Surely he can get his fitness up :confused:

Hibee Daz
27-01-2011, 06:33 PM
not fit

Ding ding ding ding................we have a winner!:wink:

Kaiser1962
27-01-2011, 06:34 PM

If the new Mourinho (or is Mourinho the new Pa Broon?) dosent want to play him imagine the abuse that would be leveled at us if we even tried to sign him.

Hibee Daz
27-01-2011, 06:35 PM
I'm thinking he's free to go because they have Vernon & Maguire who have been impressive this season.

Surely he can get his fitness up :confused:

He's another Trakys buddy, we need players who are ready and raring too go!

rubber mal
27-01-2011, 06:35 PM

He hardly played because he was usually injured, and even when he wasn't he was about two stone overweight.

I do agree though that we could be doing with that 'sort' of player.

cam75
27-01-2011, 06:39 PM
i thought the sheep got a good swap deal with him but the guy is out injured most off the time they got shafted

Fifer
27-01-2011, 06:41 PM

You must be having a laugh

Gala Foxes
27-01-2011, 06:52 PM

No chance, he can't get a game for the pishest Aberdeen team for years - read in to that

Jim44
27-01-2011, 06:54 PM
not fit

..................... Like, erm, Matt Thornhill?:greengrin

cocopops1875
27-01-2011, 07:52 PM
..................... Like, erm, Matt Thornhill?:greengrin

em no as thornhill is a long term signing :wink: not an unfit loan signing

Jim44
27-01-2011, 07:57 PM
em no as thornhill is a long term signing :wink: not an unfit loan signing

We'll have no long term unless Calderwood and Petrie get the finger out now.

cocopops1875
27-01-2011, 08:03 PM
We'll have no long term unless Calderwood and Petrie get the finger out now.

why will the club no longer exist ?

The Slav
27-01-2011, 11:52 PM
No chance, he can't get a game for the pishest Aberdeen team for years - read in to that

Who are 7 points ahead of the second worst Hibs team.in years. Foster was hated by many fans in aberdeen, so no big loss but Velicka is a waste of space and was constantly injured at Greyskull and the same for the Dons. Give him a wide body swerve and get a midfielder that will provide Riordan with the service he needs. He is a great player and Hibs will regret losing him again.

Removed
27-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Who are 7 points ahead of the second worst Hibs team in years. Foster was hated by many fans in aberdeen, so no big loss but Velicka is a waste of space and was constantly injured at Greyskull and the same for the Dons. Give him a wide body swerve and get a midfielder that will provide Riordan with the service he needs. He is a great player and Hibs will regret losing him again.

Is Velicka fit though?

Edit: looks like a no from rest of your post. I wouldn't want him at ER tbh.

You're right about Riordan though. Play him in the right position and give him the service and he'll score. The laddie has been starved lately.

whiskas
27-01-2011, 11:56 PM
A good technical player, great striker of a ball IMHO.

However for him to be 4th or 5th pick at Aberdeen there has to be a catch. Probably too similar to Riordan in style except without the ability with set pieces.

The Slav
28-01-2011, 12:19 AM
Is Velicka fit though?

Edit: looks like a no from rest of your post. I wouldn't want him at ER tbh.

You're right about Riordan though. Play him in the right position and give him the service and he'll score. The laddie has been starved lately.

He was fit on Monday but a couple days off chasing sheep, he probably stabbed a toe on a dry state dyke and will be out for 3 months.