Houchy
27-01-2011, 02:01 PM
How many points?

United (Away) 1 point
St Mirren (Home) 3 points
Kilmarnock (Home) 1 Point
St Mirren (Away) 1 point
ICT (Home) 1 point

Normally, i'd expect to take at least 12 but at the moment, I'm going for an optomistic 7 (win and a draw against St Mirren and a draw with Killie). On saying that, United aren't exactly setting the heather on fire so we may hold out for a draw. Same with ICT.

Thoughts?

Hamilton don't have an easy run:

Killie (Home) 1 point
St Johnstone (Away) 0 points
Hertz (Home) 0 points
Well (Away) 0 points
Aberdeen (Away) 0 points

Why the panic???:greengrin

Duffys13
27-01-2011, 02:05 PM
How many points?

United (Away) 1 point
St Mirren (Away) 1 point
ICT (Home) 1 point

Normally, i'd expect to take at least 12 but at the moment, I'm going for an optomistic 7 (win and a draw against St Mirren and a draw with Killie). On saying that, United aren't exactly setting the heather on fire so we may hold out for a draw. Same with ICT.

Thoughts?

Killie (Home) 1 point
Hertz (Home) 0 points
Well (Away) 0 points
Aberdeen (Away) 0 points

Was just having a look at the fixtures myself. February will decide our season, I think a couple of wins and we will kick on from there and should be ok.

Craig_in_Prague
27-01-2011, 02:05 PM
You have us not losing once in the next 5? :faf:

Sorry, I know it's not funny......... but jeez.

We can't score, nor look like scoring.
We lose goals easily.
Have no midfield, already sold our best defender and now our only player with any creativity is on his way out. Our only real goal scorer is dropped and our only decent keeper has vanished.

If CC signs/has signed the players that has us hard to beat and indeed we'd go 5 without defeat, I will be pleasantly surprised indeed.

Stevie Reid
27-01-2011, 02:14 PM
How many points?

United (Away) 1 point
St Mirren (Away) 1 point
ICT (Home) 1 point

Thoughts?

Killie (Home) 1 point
Hertz (Home) 0 points
Well (Away) 0 points
Aberdeen (Away) 0 points

Whilst your optimism is admirable, I'm afraid that this is the kind of thing that's been doing my nut in for weeks - the blind faith that we will dramatically improve and Hamilton will continue to struggle.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think CC will be our manager by the end of those 5 games.

pacorosssco
27-01-2011, 02:14 PM
[QUOTE=Houchy;2712271]How many points?

United (Away) 1 point
St Mirren (Away) 1 point
ICT (Home) 1 point

No chance well take 7 . Hope im wrong and any less than 1 point from next two and CC should get cards. Players in or not. O points from these fixtures and there is no doubt he should be emptied.

I think well draw with St mirren at home and take a point of st mirren away and ICT at home.

Sir David Gray
27-01-2011, 02:24 PM
As long as we beat St Mirren next Wednesday, I'll be quite happy.

If we lose that game, we are in deep trouble.

M11BMO
27-01-2011, 02:30 PM

We lose goals easily.
Have no midfield, already sold our best defender and now our only player with any creativity is on his way out. Our only real goal scorer is dropped and our only decent keeper has vanished.

If CC signs/has signed the players that has us hard to beat and indeed we'd go 5 without defeat, I will be pleasantly surprised indeed.

:agree: St Mirren at home is the only game (on current form) that I can honestly see us winning.

Houchy
27-01-2011, 04:55 PM

We lose goals easily.

I know it's optomistic but I realy feel that, despite not seeing them, the new players are going to make a difference.

I actualy thought we were slightly improved last night although I concede that Rangers never got out of second gear. Murray was caught out too easilly for the first and Towell obviously sold the second (but still had a decent game I thought. Getting forward like Whitty done for us). I also concede that there is nothing in the final third but hopefully that will be addressed by Monday.

The way I see it is that optomistic is the only thing we can be. If we all thought that these players are all going to be gash, we'd be carted off to the loony bin at the thought that we are going to be stuck with these players (and in the same position as we are now) for the next 3 1/2 years (or however long their contracts are.:agree:

It's bang or bust for us this time.

sixtwo
27-01-2011, 05:08 PM
With the right mentallity we could win 5. We have the players (to beat all of those teams)it's just they can't be bothered playing. They will need to pull their fingers out.

I fancy us to turn it around.

2 more signings before the window closes. A few diddies moved on and we can start our season all over again. Once we know who's staying and who's going we can start preparing for a battle.

PeeJay
27-01-2011, 05:14 PM
We need to take maximum points from the home games and at least 1 from DU and we must not lose in Paisley ... we have to believe it is possible, surely?:agree:

:flag:

darwenhibby
27-01-2011, 05:42 PM
I think if we can sign a big physical battering ram of a striker and the new midfielders contribute the same as Towel did last night (back pass aside.) I think we will win the Home games and take something from the away games.

DU away will be the hardest game.
Take something from that even score will help to restore confidence.

sunshine1875
27-01-2011, 05:53 PM
You need to compare our five fixtures against Hamilton's next seven until we play AWAY at Hamilton. Hamilton have two extra games and we are cream crackered if they get on a run.

Hibs:
Utd (A)
St. M (H)
Killie (H)
St. M (A)
ICT (H)

Hamilton:
Killie (H)
St. J (A)
Hertz (H)
Utd (A)
Well (A)