PDA

View Full Version : I want Hearts to finish above Rangers

spike220
27-01-2011, 11:14 AM
I want Hearts to finish above Rangers, does that make me a bad hibees fan. I just cant stomach the huns on any level. I know Hearts are Hearts, but my dislike is for what the huns sing about and the arrogance they show, I just want anyone to hammer them. Even if it is the jam tarts. How do the rest of you feel about his issue?

GGTHH

Stevie Reid
27-01-2011, 11:15 AM
I want Hearts to finish above Rangers, does that make me a bad hibees fan. I just cant stomach the huns on any level. I know Hearts are Hearts, but my dislike is for what the huns sing about and the arrogance they show, I just want anyone to hammer them. Even if it is the jam tarts. How do the rest of you feel about his issue?

GGTHH

How anyone can hate anyone more than Hearts is completely beyond me.

spike220
27-01-2011, 11:17 AM

Listen to this:

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2011/01/27/hibernian-0-2-rangers-highlights-2011-goals/

That might cure you!

hibbysam
27-01-2011, 11:21 AM
ive said all season that id rather hearts finished second but as long as it was celtic in third... if i remember right only top gets champions league? so second would be like getting third any other year and this season i absolutely despise celtic football club from top to bottom

PeterboroHibee
27-01-2011, 11:26 AM
Any team splitting the OF would be a good thing at the moment imo, especially given Rangers financial situation. Wouldnt be exactly happy if it was Hearts but it needs to happen sooner rather than later.

Their drubbing by Celtic last night however showed there is still a fairly decent gap between the OF and the rest of us. Fair enough they beat Rangers at home, but they do lose games over the course of a season, probably more of a fluke than anything else.

Steve20
27-01-2011, 11:29 AM
Not a chance.

I hope Rangers and Celtic finish above them. To be honest I don't care what teams sing at all. Never have and never will.

Barney McGrew
27-01-2011, 11:39 AM
I want Hearts to finish above Rangers, does that make me a bad hibees fan.

Yes, it does.

Hainan Hibs
27-01-2011, 11:43 AM
So while Hibs are in a relegation battle, three points above Hamilton, we have Hibs fans cheering on the Yams to get 2nd place?

Get a ****ing grip :bitchy:

lapsedhibee
27-01-2011, 11:43 AM
I want Hearts to finish above Rangers, does that make me a bad hibees fan.

Yes, it does.

I want Rangers to finish below everyone else. Does that make me a bad hibee? :wink:

lucky
27-01-2011, 11:56 AM
I don't want hearts to win any game unless it helps us. So you are on your own in wanting that lot to have success

spike220
27-01-2011, 12:01 PM
So while Hibs are in a relegation battle, three points above Hamilton, we have Hibs fans cheering on the Yams to get 2nd place?

When you put it like that it sounds bad, but I am not cheering them on. If I had it my way the huns would finsh last and hearts one place above. I am just trying to distract myself form the anxiety we all face.

I need somthing to distract me man!!!

Mikeystewart
27-01-2011, 12:03 PM
no, i think it makes you a fan of scottish football

Mikeystewart
27-01-2011, 12:04 PM
When you put it like that it sounds bad, but I am not cheering them on. If I had it my way the huns would finsh last and hearts one place above. I am just trying to distract myself form the anxiety we all face.

I need somthing to distract me man!!!

La liga has been helping me :greengrin

poolman
27-01-2011, 12:08 PM
La liga has been helping me :greengrin

Copious amounts of Deuchars are helping me thru the day :bevvied!:

Cropley10
27-01-2011, 12:12 PM
I support Hibernian and whoever Hearts are playing, unless it directly helps us.

Franck Stanton
27-01-2011, 12:17 PM

Correct, now dont get me wrong I hate the old firm with a passion BUT no matter how much I hate them it pales into insignifiigance as to how much/deep rooted is the HATRED I feel for those manky in-bred knuckle-draggin child molesting vermin that are hearts fans. Dont want that manky mob to win even a practice game between themselves at training. How anyone can come on here and state they want them to finnish 2nd is beyond belief

machibby
27-01-2011, 12:21 PM
Would actually be quite funny for the jambos to finish above the huns on a season 2nd place gets you no champions league place.

easty
27-01-2011, 12:23 PM
I hope Hearts lose every game they have left this season........maybe not against Hamilton actually.:cool2:

hughio
27-01-2011, 12:34 PM
It's a pathetic part of being Scottish football fans that we define ourselves by who we hate rather than who we are.
The so called "Old firm" are the worst examples of this trait but the game is riddled with this cancer. It aint clever and it aint just healthy rivaly IMO.
Dundee/ Dundee unt , Killie/ayr,
Auchinleck/cumnock etc and and Hearts/ hibs are just as silly.

hibs0666
27-01-2011, 12:36 PM

GGTHH

I want them to get relegated.

The Voice Of Reason
27-01-2011, 12:37 PM
I support Hibernian and whoever Hearts are playing, unless it directly helps us.

I will second that :agree: :top marks

Cocaine&Caviar
27-01-2011, 12:38 PM
My ideal top 3:

1. Rangers
2. Hearts
3. Celtic

Sir David Gray
27-01-2011, 01:07 PM
The only game that I want Hearts to win between now and the end of the season is the one against Hamilton in a couple of weeks.

I hope they finish the season as low in the table as possible.

M11BMO
27-01-2011, 01:14 PM
My ideal top 3:

1. Rangers
2. Hearts
3. Celtic

My ideal top 3:

1. Hibs
2. Not bothered
3. Not bothered

:cool2:

Stevie Reid
27-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Listen to this:

http://www.soccer-blogger.com/2011/01/27/hibernian-0-2-rangers-highlights-2011-goals/

That might cure you!

No thanks.

H!BEE
27-01-2011, 01:48 PM
no thanks, i hope the sc umbos lose every game between now and the end of the season.:na na:

blackpoolhibs
27-01-2011, 01:53 PM
I want celtic and rangers to finish bottom and 2nd bottom. What i'd never want is the ****s to finish 2nd or god forbid win the bloody league.

superfurryhibby
27-01-2011, 02:15 PM
I am from Edinburgh and love Hibs. There are at least four generations of Hibs fans in my family. I grew up in Leith and I reckon I'm as much of Hibee as anyone else. If I wasn't a Hibee then there is every chance I would be a Hearts fan, like many people of my age who hail from the capital. I don't really hate anyone, although at the footy I can indulge in some emotions that are rather partisan. I have a few Jambo mates, they are Edinburgh lads like me. Do I hate them, no.

To me it's a question of anyone but the old firm, even the Hearts. Of course I would rather it was us but I don't define myself by what I dislike or by how good or bad our main rivals are. Some of the hate filled ***** posted makes me cringe.

I used to imagine that Hibs attracted a better quality of fan, the reality is that we are no different from anyone else. Life's too short to feel such bitterness, embrace the love!

The Falcon
27-01-2011, 02:17 PM
Would actually be quite funny for the jambos to finish above the huns on a season 2nd place gets you no champions league place.

That would be ONLY good thing about it IMHO.

soupy
27-01-2011, 02:18 PM

GGTHH

Away and throw sh**e at yourself!!!

jane_says
27-01-2011, 02:20 PM
ive said all season that id rather hearts finished second but as long as it was celtic in third... if i remember right only top gets champions league? so second would be like getting third any other year and this season i absolutely despise celtic football club from top to bottom

This.

I feel kind of more obliged to hate hearts because i'm a hibby, if it was purely down to fans, songs, attitude and club principles i'd hate both the old firm more than hearts. that said i could NOT stomach hearts winning the league so would prefer if they came second this year

ForeverHibs93
27-01-2011, 02:31 PM
My ideal top 3:

1. Hibs
2. Not bothered
3. Not bothered

:cool2:
I'm with you:top marks

Removed
27-01-2011, 02:37 PM

GGTHH

What and hearts don't sing about the same things? And arrogance :faf: you met any yams lately?

I can't even believe I am responding to your post tbh. On mobile so can't see any stats about you but keep these up and you'll not be around here for much longer.

heretoday
27-01-2011, 03:37 PM
[QUOTE=spike220;2711949]I want Hearts to finish above Rangers........

Yeah....in the First Division.

FromTheCapital
27-01-2011, 03:47 PM
Hearts to finish 2nd.........

This is how bad it's getting.

clerriehibs
27-01-2011, 08:36 PM

GGTHH

You've never listened to the gorgie low-life at a match then.:rolleyes:

clerriehibs
27-01-2011, 08:43 PM
I am from Edinburgh and love Hibs. There are at least four generations of Hibs fans in my family. I grew up in Leith and I reckon I'm as much of Hibee as anyone else. If I wasn't a Hibee then there is every chance I would be a Hearts fan, like many people of my age who hail from the capital. I don't really hate anyone, although at the footy I can indulge in some emotions that are rather partisan. I have a few Jambo mates, they are Edinburgh lads like me. Do I hate them, no.

To me it's a question of anyone but the old firm, even the Hearts. Of course I would rather it was us but I don't define myself by what I dislike or by how good or bad our main rivals are. Some of the hate filled ***** posted makes me cringe.

I used to imagine that Hibs attracted a better quality of fan, the reality is that we are no different from anyone else. Life's too short to feel such bitterness, embrace the love!

You think? There may be some on here who are OTT, but have a look at sickbag sometime. I think the procurator fiscal should take an interest in THAT site, because I'm sure their extremes are verging on illegal.

Holmesdale Hibs
27-01-2011, 09:17 PM
I don't think anyone on here WANTS Hearts to finish anywhere near the top of the league. The lower below us the better. In fact, if I had to pick my bottom 3 it would be

9 - Hearts
11 - Rangers*
12 - Celtic

* the huns would normally be last but I hate the personnel at Celtic more at the moment .

However, if its a choice between the 3 above I would reluctantly pick Hearts. Not because I like them or have anything good to say about them but simply because they are less ****my than the OF.

lyonhibs
27-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Correct, now dont get me wrong I hate the old firm with a passion BUT no matter how much I hate them it pales into insignifiigance as to how much/deep rooted is the HATRED I feel for those manky in-bred knuckle-draggin child molesting vermin that are hearts fans. Dont want that manky mob to win even a practice game between themselves at training. How anyone can come on here and state they want them to finnish 2nd is beyond belief

Oooof, did a Hearts fan bang your missus??

Let's keep "Child molesting vermin" style havering to the more "Community Care" element of JKB's membership please!!

To answer the OP question, not on your nelly do I want Hearts to have anything more to crow about. Maybe if we weren't out both cups and doing reasonably well in the league my viewpoint might be different, but as things stand, the OF can get the top 2 places.

Baldy Foghorn
27-01-2011, 09:55 PM

Spot on, post of the year for me.......:top marks:top marks:flag::flag:

KingFranck
27-01-2011, 09:59 PM
How any Hibs fan can want that mob to finish 2nd is beyond belief. I hate the bigot brothers as much as the next Hibby but to wishing that lot to split them is ridiculous ggtth

spike220
27-01-2011, 10:04 PM

:top marks

based on the posts on here your right (I think). I am the same I dont hate my mates that support Hearts, but I do want hibs to do as well as they can do. And it would be great for Scottish football for the old Firm to be pegged down.

I can feel the love bro!:aok:

Dalianwanda
27-01-2011, 10:04 PM
As long as they dont win the league I have no problem with them splitting the old firm..OF make my stomach turn but I have a lot of good mates who are Jambos..Plus living over here I dont have to put up with them when they are doing well :wink:

SloopJB
27-01-2011, 10:08 PM
I hold a healthy ambivilance to all other teams in the SPL. I will hope other teams lose when that result will benefit Hibernian, otherwise I don't really care about them.

Our season effectively starts against Dundee United.
Really cannot for the life of me understand why someone would put so much passion into hating another team and their supporters. I guess I'm lazy cos it takes too much effort when it could be spent supporting Hibs Playing a game of football.

Removed
27-01-2011, 10:10 PM
I hold a healthy ambivilance to all other teams in the SPL. I will hope other teams lose when that result will benefit Hibernian, otherwise I don't really care about them.

Our season effectively starts against Dundee United.
Really cannot for the life of me understand why someone would put so much passion into hating another team and their supporters. I guess I'm lazy cos it takes too much effort when it could be spent supporting Hibs Playing a game of football.

TBH it doesn't take any effort from me. It's dead easy :greengrin

hibee_nation
27-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Only a yam could start a thread like this. I hope they lose every game they play unless it benefits us and even then grudgingly. I much prefer the daft yams who come on here shouting 110 years and get the bullet in jig time than have to listen to these numpties before you get emptied. FFS next you will be telling us it would be good if they won the champions league as promised by Vlad the Mad as it would raise the co-efficient. Apoligies if you are just a simpleton who supports the cabbage. :wink:

Saorsa
27-01-2011, 10:22 PM
**** h****s

Bad Martini
27-01-2011, 10:26 PM
**** the huns. **** the yams.

ENDOF.

hibeedonald
27-01-2011, 11:06 PM
my dad was and is a hibs fan, but when he was younger him and his mates supported hibs one week, and hearts the next, depending on who was playing at home. According to him this was common, times have definitley changed!

Wotherspiniesta
27-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Posters wanting Hearts to finish above ANYONE should be launched from this site!

:taxi

One Day Soon
27-01-2011, 11:27 PM

I think this may be the first time we have agreed on anything. Anyway you're spot on.

Removed
27-01-2011, 11:29 PM
Posters wanting Hearts to finish above ANYONE should be launched from this site!

:taxi

:agree:

Sas_The_Hibby
27-01-2011, 11:43 PM
I don't want hearts to win any game unless it helps us. So you are on your own in wanting that lot to have success

This is what is called a non-sequitur. It's quite a bold assertion to make that the rest of us think exactly the same as you!

Sas_The_Hibby
27-01-2011, 11:47 PM
Oooof, did a Hearts fan bang your missus??

Let's keep "Child molesting vermin" style havering to the more "Community Care" element of JKB's membership please!!

To answer the OP question, not on your nelly do I want Hearts to have anything more to crow about. Maybe if we weren't out both cups and doing reasonably well in the league my viewpoint might be different, but as things stand, the OF can get the top 2 places.

Sean1875
28-01-2011, 04:53 AM
behave, as much as i hate the OF do you really want to fuel the complete arrogance that the **** have by being happy they split the OF? atleast when the ugly sisters are first and second they dont drone on and on and on about it, which hearts would do without a doubt.

Lucius Apuleius
28-01-2011, 05:23 AM
Pre Mercer I might actually have agreed grudgingly. Always a bit of banter with the yams but never really hated them as such. Mercer changed that, Vlad consolidated by turning decent football supporters into moronic believers in everything that he said. That any group of people could suddenly become so thick, condescending and ultimately arrogant, denegrates them to a level totally unworthy of any sympathy. Very very grudgingly happy for them to beat Hamilton and St Mirren. Nobody else. Even then I would be struggling to like it. It would no doubt be thrown in our faces for ever more that we only escaped relegation because they beat the bottom team.

GTTH.

blackpoolhibs
28-01-2011, 10:19 AM
my dad was and is a hibs fan, but when he was younger him and his mates supported hibs one week, and hearts the next, depending on who was playing at home. According to him this was common, times have definitley changed!

I'm a bit like that, i support hibs most home games, and support whoever are playing hearts every week.

Hibernia Na Eir
28-01-2011, 10:30 AM
Never want Mercer's cock-eyed mob to finish above Hibs, nevermind any other club.

The Harp
28-01-2011, 10:31 AM

I'm another who went one week to ER the next to Tynie to see first team fitba in the early 60's. This lasted for a couple of years until I started travelling to Hibs away games. But at no time did I go to their games to support them - always shouted for the opposition.
As for wanting that lot of mini Huns to finish 2nd ... NO WAY!!! :confused:

MrHibs1982
28-01-2011, 10:34 AM
I think being realistic (which most on here aren't) then this season as it stands now it is probably mathematically impossible for the old firm/hearts getting relegated.
Honestly I think Celtic will win the league and given that 2nd place=no champions league Hearts might as well get 2nd!! They will still have to qualify to get into Europa league, rangers will have even more qualifiers and even if they do get into Europa league it isn't the mega bucks of the champions league so they lose more and more power, will keep selling there players and keep getting worse.
Hearts even if they do get into Europa league the money they earn wont help reduce their debt either and they will still be in a downward spiral.
As for us, lets hope some signing and loan recalls work out and we can have a semi decent finish, get to safety and take things from there.:flag:

Phil D. Rolls
28-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Away and throw sh**e at yourself!!!

:faf:

SouthamptonHibs
28-01-2011, 11:21 AM

GGTHH

Can't sand the huns... but i always want them to beat the hearts " just think 1902 song, Mercer, ****, tynecaste, robertson, burley etc" i'm sure you'll agree i'd rather hear rule brittianna than listen to they neds fi gorgie!
Don't understand why any hibby wants the hearts to win but each to there own, we have bigger problems at ER to sort.....

SouthamptonHibs
28-01-2011, 11:25 AM

Jack Schmidt
28-01-2011, 08:55 PM
Where is the sense in Hibs going down? Edinburgh needs both teams to be strong, along with Utd, Dons & the 'Well. We all need to put together results consistently to defeat the Ugly Sisters. One day.....

ps loved the quote saying "manky in-bred knuckle-draggin child molesting vermin". Nothing like a sweeping generalisation is there?

surreyhibbie
28-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Where is the sense in Hibs going down? Edinburgh needs both teams to be strong, along with Utd, Dons & the 'Well. We all need to put together results consistently to defeat the Ugly Sisters. One day.....

ps loved the quote saying "manky in-bred knuckle-draggin child molesting vermin". Nothing like a sweeping generalisation is there?

Agree with the first part 100%. The second is a bit rich given what your lot call us on KB...

Jack Schmidt
28-01-2011, 09:08 PM
Agree with the first part 100%.

Cheers

The second is a bit rich given what your lot call us on KB...

I think we all have our own share of dafties. I only dislike the Ugly Sisters.

surreyhibbie
28-01-2011, 09:33 PM
I think we all have our own share of dafties. I only dislike the Ugly Sisters.

I have to agree again (bugger me, twice in one night with a Jambo!) The manky mob from the West are the pits. You are our rivals.

Big difference, but I was jiust pointing out the "aids-ridden, caravan-dwelling, peg selling" etc etc etc comments we are used to from KB.