PDA

View Full Version : De Graaf v Rangers

The Harp Awakes
27-01-2011, 12:19 AM
Tin hat on but I thought he did well tonight when he came on. Got in about Rangers midfield and showed a bit of desire:rolleyes:

Removed
27-01-2011, 12:21 AM
Tin hat on but I thought he did well tonight when he came on. Got in about Rangers midfield and showed a bit of desire:rolleyes:

Did you mean to use that smiley? It would have been my response to your post tbh.

Diclonius
27-01-2011, 12:23 AM
Thought he was decent. Looked like a man with something to prove.

Removed
27-01-2011, 12:24 AM
Thought he was decent. Looked like a man with something to prove.

That's defo the understatement of the season imo :agree:

iwasthere1972
27-01-2011, 12:32 AM
Heard that Kenny Dalglish is interested in signing him for Liverpool but wants a video of tonight's match couriered to him before he makes a final decision. That's obviously the reason for the big improvement tonight.

You heard it here first.

KWJ
27-01-2011, 12:35 AM
By far the best I've seen of him. Can't mind him giving it away, got stuck in and stood up.

Bad Martini
27-01-2011, 12:40 AM
Heard that Kenny Dalglish is interested in signing him for Liverpool but wants a video of tonight's match couriered to him before he makes a final decision. That's obviously the reason for the big improvement tonight.

You heard it here first.

I watched Liverpool. I watched the King. There's only 2 things on his mind:

1) Moving Liverpool up the table, winning as they go and taking no prisoners as they do it
2) Moving Liverpool up the table, winning as they go and taking no prisoners as they do it

...its a ****ing crying shame we have no King Kenny clone here. The paralells between us and LFC of 3 weeks ago are startling. Rather than infighting, they're pulling together, kicking on, making some loot in the process AND winning and everyone from the punters to the owners are happy.

However, 59 Kenny may be. Blind and daft he is not. DeGaff isn't even a teaboy in Kennys plans. You heard that here first anaw :greengrin

The Harp Awakes
27-01-2011, 12:48 AM
Did you mean to use that smiley? It would have been my response to your post tbh.

Praising Hibs players on here, particularly the prsent mob, doesn't happen very often which was the reason for the smiley:cool2:

The_Horde
27-01-2011, 12:56 AM
De graaf was good when he came on and it was a pity we had nobody else for him to bounce off in the middle. Seemed to have bulked up a bit and looked our closest thing to a leader.

I think he'll come good for us, there's a player in there.

Am I being too positive?

KWJ
27-01-2011, 01:10 AM
I watched Liverpool. I watched the King. There's only 2 things on his mind:

1) Moving Liverpool up the table, winning as they go and taking no prisoners as they do it
2) Moving Liverpool up the table, winning as they go and taking no prisoners as they do it

...its a ****ing crying shame we have no King Kenny clone here. The paralells between us and LFC of 3 weeks ago are startling. Rather than infighting, they're pulling together, kicking on, making some loot in the process AND winning and everyone from the punters to the owners are happy.

However, 59 Kenny may be. Blind and daft he is not. DeGaff isn't even a teaboy in Kennys plans. You heard that here first anaw :greengrin

Eh?

Dalglish does not have it as a manager. have you seen Liverpool's goal tonight, hilarious!?

Won me my coupon though so :thumbsup:

Bad Martini
27-01-2011, 01:20 AM
Eh?

Dalglish does not have it as a manager. have you seen Liverpool's goal tonight, hilarious!?

Won me my coupon though so :thumbsup:

Fullhams' problem for putting it in their own net. Torres goal in the first half was legit and onside. Watch again, you'll see it - perfectly good goal every day of the week.

Do you think it's coincidental Liverpool have won nothing like what they WERE winning, before he left ??? They haven't won a single league title since he left in 91. Man U have taken that.

LFC were all over them in the first half and having watched it again (still on now on LFC TV) had plenty more chances to bury them. Yes, Fullham come back to a point but that's their problem they done no more with it. I cannot count the number of times this season PD (Pre-Dalgish) that the reds have lost or been unlucky when it shouldn't have happened.

As for the managerial skills of Kenny Dalglish - he has nothing to prove. Look it up. Legend. Genuine, living legend.

Lesser degree of legendness this season but, 3 weeks ago Liverpool couldnt buy a win. At their lowest in 20 years - Kenny comes back, Man U sneak a narrow 1-0 win against 10 men. They lose to Blackpool and not forsaking 10 minutes against everton in the 2nd half, were good for that win at Anfield. 2 wins on the bounce....down to what or who???? Down to Kenny Dalglish.

Anyway, whats this got to do with Degaff? Kenny wouldnae want him!!!! Bloody Melchester Rovers wouldnae even want him :agree:

Gala Foxes
27-01-2011, 05:47 AM
a parking cone would have been better in midfield than McBride - shirking 70-30s in his favour let alone 50-50s

Barney McGrew
27-01-2011, 07:47 AM
a parking cone would have been better in midfield than McBride - shirking 70-30s in his favour let alone 50-50s

He wasn't great, but in his defence he'd already been booked and if he'd thought about tackling a hun after that he'd probably have seen red.

I thought our biggest impostor in midfield last night was Zemmama, who was successfully marked out of the game by fresh air. His decision making was awful, and he always hangs on to the ball to long and taking people on when he should release it. I know he's capable of the unpredictable, but he's nowhere near that form just now, and he's as good as a man down.

PeeJay
27-01-2011, 07:50 AM

Spot on - he should have been on earlier for McBride IMO, think DeGraff would have linked up better with Zemamma first half ...

Hibby Bairn
27-01-2011, 07:54 AM
So, so true. Saw it first v St J in the CIS about 18 months ago. Pls never again in the green and white.

Judas Iscariot
27-01-2011, 09:03 AM
I thought he played well, showed some much needed urgency..

Far, far better than McBride or Rank IMO

Andy74
27-01-2011, 09:19 AM
I make that quite a few games now people have classed his best yet but no-one seems to have figured out there's been a few of them. Far better than the nonsense on here about him. Plenty organising and directing stuff when he was on too. Pity he isn't getting asked to go forward now as at least we had chances when he did. Can't recall our last chance.