PDA

View Full Version : I understand that the goalkeeper at the weekend will be............

The Voice Of Reason
27-01-2011, 12:00 AM
Graham Stack.

A player told me tonight that Stack has already been told he is playing at the weekend as the manager wants to see everyone in action. I asked about Brown and he said he has just been dropped (never mentioned any bust up or anything, to be fair I didn't press him on this).

I would rather have Stack in goals than Smith....however Stack has to be the most injury prone keeper in Britain, surely !?! :rolleyes:

BEEJ
27-01-2011, 12:04 AM
Someone made this point on another thread - this is the kind of selection policy you adopt in pre-season friendlies.

Meantime we're crashing through the league programme at a great rate of knots amassing zero points.

Bizarre! :confused:

Sammy7nil
27-01-2011, 12:05 AM
Someone mentioned this on another thread, this is the kind of selection policy you adopt in pre-season friendlies.

Meantime we're crashing through the league programme at a great rate of knots amassing zero points.

Bizarre! :confused:

:top marks:top marks

The Voice Of Reason
27-01-2011, 12:06 AM
:top marks:top marks

I know, it seems crazy to me. We need a bit of stability. Is Calderwood trying to get the sack ?!? (seriously). :confused:

Sammy7nil
27-01-2011, 12:08 AM
I know, it seems crazy to me. We need a bit of stability. Is Calderwood trying to get the sack ?!? (seriously). :confused:

I agree madness

GreenCastle
27-01-2011, 12:14 AM
When was the last time we played the same back 4/5 (including GK) ?

Smith is poor - should have saved the 1st goal (maybe) and has made too many basic errors to even be near the team

Stack with his back injury won't come for crosses - is leaving at the end of the season I thought - due to always being injured ?

Brown can't kick - decent shot stopper / occasionally comes for crosses.

New keeper in ASAP ?

silverhibee
27-01-2011, 01:15 AM

I think he is and i am being serious when i say that.

3pm
27-01-2011, 07:50 AM
I think he is and i am being serious when i say that.

When De Graff came on last night I asked the same question. I am beginning to wonder.

Danderhall Hibs
27-01-2011, 08:23 AM
I would rather have Stack in goals than Smith....however Stack has to be the most injury prone keeper in Britain, surely !?! :rolleyes:

No - Chris Kirkland has won that award for the last 10 years and he's showing no sign of letting it go.