PDA

View Full Version : NHC Celtic fan suffers heart attack? Hearts fans mock!

hibee92
26-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Heard that a Celtic fan collapsed at tonight's game with a suspected heart attack! Some people saying the man passed away but others saying he's in hospital recovering so not sure on that front. :confused:

BUT. what i'm 100% certain of is that those horrible lot across the way were singing as the man was receiving possibly life saving treatment.

Along the lines of:

"Sing when you're breathing, you only sing when you're breathing." and "die. die. die!"

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE TO HUMANITY. NEVER MIND SCOTTISH FOOTBALL! :grr::grr::grr:

givescotlandfreedom
26-01-2011, 11:58 PM
Absolutely sickening if true.

Diclonius
27-01-2011, 12:03 AM
Did anyone notice the Rangers fan who collapsed in the away end, too? Got taken off on a stretcher shortly after they scored, dunno if it was hyperventilation or what. The guy looked quite young, hope he's all right.

HibeeMcGinn1
27-01-2011, 12:05 AM
Did anyone notice the Rangers fan who collapsed in the away end, too? Got taken off on a stretcher shortly after they scored, dunno if it was hyperventilation or what. The guy looked quite young, hope he's all right.

Broke his ancle down the back of a seat after rangers scored. My mate was sitting next to him.

bruno
Heard that a Celtic fan collapsed at tonight's game with a suspected heart attack! Some people saying the man passed away but others saying he's in hospital recovering so not sure on that front. :confused:

BUT. what i'm 100% certain of is that those horrible lot across the way were singing as the man was receiving possibly life saving treatment.

Along the lines of:

"Sing when you're breathing, you only sing when you're breathing." and "die. die. die!"

And how can you be 100% sure

not nice but the only die die chants I heard tonight were directed at Lennon.
Very poor reference to the bullets he had received or at least been posted to him.

The only singing I heard at the time was directed at the singing section where the "victim" was and the chant was "your not singing any more.

I was there and would question how you can be so sure what you allegedly heard.

The most important thing is any fan going to any game gets home safe and sound so my thoughts are with him/her

May I finish by saying we have a despicable element in our support who surface in varying numbers at away games but more at Parkhead than anywhere else

hibee92

according to my mate he done his ankle in pretty badly celebrating, i wonder how he would celebrate a goal if he was a hibby! :greengrin

hibee92
27-01-2011, 12:07 AM
And how can you be 100% sure

nnice but the only die die chants I heard tonight were directed at Lennon.
Very poor reference to the bullets he had received or at least been posted to him.

The only singing I heard at the time was directed at the singing section where the "victim" was and the chant was "your not singing any more.

I was there and would question how you can be so sure what you allegedly heard.

The most important thing is any fan going to any game gets home safe and sound so my thoughts are with him/her

May I finish by sayig we have a despicable elemen in our support who surface in varying numbes at awa games but mor at Parkhead than anywhere else

I heard from a Hearts fan that was in amongst the fans.

edit - he also says this section of "support" are pretty well known and disliked by a lot of the other fans

turn and burn
27-01-2011, 12:11 AM

Along the lines of:

to be expected from that lot unfortunately

Lofarl
27-01-2011, 01:02 AM
I call BS on this. Ive been reading about it on pie an bovril.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/139075-hearts-fans-absolute-****-tonight/

While I find it hard to defend Hearts fans in any way I cant imagine they had much knowledge about what was happening over in the opposite end of the ground beside the green brigade.

Even when that lot are in full voice the sound hardly carries over to the away end and you would need binoculars to get a good look at what was going on. Plus Celltic fans getting into a moral outrage at anything really does take the urine.

I'm sure we all wish they guy well and hope he makes a recovery but this seems like a storm in a teacup to me. Although I would not declare Hearts fans innocent for a number of reasons as they do have a history of ****my songs like Zemmama or Mowbrays wife.

4-0 btw

Franck Stanton
27-01-2011, 01:08 AM
according to my mate he done his ankle in pretty badly celebrating, i wonder how he would celebrate a goal if he was a hibby! :greengrin

Celebrating a goal ? Shirley a goal is only scored AGAINST us - are Hibs allowed to score a goal? Nah must state in the laws o' the game somewhere that Hibs aren't allowed to score a goal. How would we cope? would we be allowed to cheer it if it ever happened? Wont sleep tonight worrying about this, :wink:

paul_hfc3
27-01-2011, 01:44 AM

Along the lines of:

Thats ****ing bang out of order! There is a lot of people like that though at football away games espically a game like that where the rats are in full spring with the sectarianism, sick sense of humour some people, hope the lad is alright. Hope the ***** get shafted for singing this but I doubt they will. I think I know who the people are, how old abouts where they?

H!BEE
27-01-2011, 02:28 PM
do we expect any better from the neanderthals in gorgie???

Carheenlea
27-01-2011, 03:56 PM
To be fair to the Hearts fans, they may not have been fully aware of anyone in serious distress being wheeled past, what with the restricted views and poor sight lines in the visitors end at Celtic Park.

MrSmith
27-01-2011, 04:01 PM
In fairness, Celtic aren't short on this type of behavior either.

Anyone recall the CS gas incident ER? :tsk tsk:

steviehibsleith
27-01-2011, 04:16 PM
Ok if im being honest and it was Hibs - celtic and hibs fans chanted it first thing id do is pmsl and think quick improvisaition. "Only sing when your breathing" !

Before i get ripped 1 Bill Shankly - football is more important than life or death
2 Genuinely hope the Celtic fan is Ok

Jack
27-01-2011, 04:20 PM
TBF if it was me being carried out in such circumstances I'd find it quite funny.

Spudster
27-01-2011, 05:28 PM
I remember a few years back at Ibrox, a hun was taken out on a wheelchair with an oxygen mask. Queue the away end of Hibbies singing "cheerio, cheerio, cheerio". It's not just Hearts fans.

Removed
27-01-2011, 05:33 PM
I remember a few years back at Ibrox, a hun was taken out on a wheelchair with an oxygen mask. Queue the away end of Hibbies singing "cheerio, cheerio, cheerio". It's not just Hearts fans.

And the Hun with walking sticks trying to get up the stairs to a chant of "one David Murray"

paul_hfc3
27-01-2011, 05:36 PM

Doesn't make it right though.

CropleyWasGod
27-01-2011, 06:11 PM

No it doesn't, of course. But there is the usual trotting out of lines like "do we expect any better from the neanderthals in gorgie?", "to be expected from that lot unfortunately " and of course the caps-lock hysteria of the OP. :rolleyes:

Removed
27-01-2011, 06:56 PM
No it doesn't, of course. But there is the usual trotting out of lines like "do we expect any better from the neanderthals in gorgie?", "to be expected from that lot unfortunately " and of course the caps-lock hysteria of the OP. :rolleyes:

:agree:

Maybe the 12th man should add "stand up if you're a hypocrite" to the repertoire

Nb: not a dig at the 12th man so no need for any :grr:

Greentinted
27-01-2011, 07:17 PM
I heard from a Hearts fan that was in amongst the fans.

edit - he also says this section of "support" are pretty well known and disliked by a lot of the other fans

maybe the same guy as a very close pal of mine who is a hardcore Hearts man. Lifted from his FB page:

Oh, hope the Celtic supporter who was taken away in an ambulance is OK.

Hate seeing that anywhere, regardless of which team he/she happens to support.

19 hours ago (http://www.facebook.com/DaleIanRandall/posts/182285691805084) ·

According to twitter a Celtic fan who had a heart attack at Parkhead died tonight. Guessing this is the same one that you're talking about19 hours ago

(http://www.facebook.com/DaleIanRandall)[/URL]OP - Yeah.

Been hearing though that he is responding to treatment in hospital. Hopefully he pulls through. Makes you feel a wee bit sick inside like.19 hours ago ·

(http://www.facebook.com/DaleIanRandall)Yeah hopefully he does pull through. According to Celtic fans who were at the game Hearts fans were chanting 'he's nothing but a pedo'. Any truth in that?19 hours ago ·

[URL="http://www.facebook.com/DaleIanRandall"]
(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1213218586)OP - Unfortunately.

For some reason these poisonous parasites only show face at Parkhead.19 hours ago

(http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1213218586) Yeah I noticed that the last time I was at Parkhead. Really is disgraceful that they are able to get tickets. Hope these idiots are caught and banned.19 hours ago ·

(http://www.facebook.com/DaleIanRandall) OP - Never, ever going to happen I'm afraid.19 hours ago

Apols for the crap copy and paste but you get the idea.

There were a couple of dicksplash comments but the guy responsible guy is a grade A, 24 carat tool in any situ.

Wotherspiniesta
27-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Ok if im being honest and it was Hibs - celtic and hibs fans chanted it first thing id do is pmsl and think quick improvisaition. "Only sing when your breathing" !

Before i get ripped 1 Bill Shankly - football is more important than life or death
2 Genuinely hope the Celtic fan is Ok

Aii, because I'm sure Bill Shankly would piss himself laughing at a guy who was dying.

:rolleyes:

Iggy Pope
27-01-2011, 08:23 PM
Broke his ancle down the back of a seat after rangers scored. My mate was sitting next to him.

Broke his ankle celebrating eh? Well at least he's not dead. I hope to **** he is in agony though.

Hibernia Na Eir
27-01-2011, 08:26 PM
Dirty smelly rodents from Gorgie, what else does anyone expect from the weasels?Low life rats.:agree:

ozzie
27-01-2011, 08:32 PM
a hearts fan i know had said they were singing "your no breathing any more" he said it was pretty sick that coming from a man with the worst jokes in the world.

ForeverHibs93
27-01-2011, 08:33 PM
One of my pals [a yam] who I think was there but didn't sing said that they were singing "Your no breathnig anymore" I'm all for slagging opposition fans, but that's out of order.

Hibernia Na Eir
27-01-2011, 08:38 PM
One of my pals [a yam] who I think was there but didn't sing said that they were singing "Your no breathnig anymore" I'm all for slagging opposition fans, but that's out of order.

im glad ive no Yam pals !

the only thing no breathing last night was their title hopes :thumbsup:

1986, 2011, they'll NEVER win it.

Spudster
27-01-2011, 08:38 PM

Thats exactly my point.

Sprouleflyer
27-01-2011, 08:42 PM
And the Hun with walking sticks trying to get up the stairs to a chant of "one David Murray"

:faf::faf::faf: Sorry for not being PC, but that made me laugh!!!

Anyway, those Yams are a nasty bunch!!!

Removed
27-01-2011, 08:44 PM
:faf::faf::faf: Sorry for not being PC, but that made me laugh!!!

Anyway, those Yams are a nasty bunch!!!

Yup and it was funny at the time as well :greengrin

Holmesdale Hibs
27-01-2011, 09:23 PM

Bristolhibby
27-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Is this any different to us singing "the sheep, the sheep, the sheep are on fire". To the Dons on Boxing Day.

J

Phil D. Rolls
28-01-2011, 10:17 AM
A man collapsed at the football, a couple of Hearts fans reacted in childish bad taste. It is hardly a story, and - as the refugee song proves - every club has its share of fans whose sense of humour is a bit suspect.

To be debating this like it is a reflection on Hearts and that they have worse fans than everyone else is just silly and sounds like a load of women (edit: or men) on their tea break desperately trying to generate gossip.

Betty Boop
28-01-2011, 10:22 AM
A man collapsed at the football, a couple of Hearts fans reacted in childish bad taste. It is hardly a story, and - as the refugee song proves - every club has its share of fans whose sense of humour is a bit suspect.

To be debating this like it is a reflection on Hearts and that they have worse fans than everyone else is just silly and sounds like a load of women (edit: or men) on their tea break desperately trying to generate gossip.

:cool2:

Hainan Hibs
28-01-2011, 10:26 AM

This is hardly a story yet anyone singing the refugee song should come face to face with a concentration camp survivor:confused:

Phil D. Rolls
28-01-2011, 10:34 AM
This is hardly a story yet anyone singing the refugee song should come face to face with a concentration camp survivor:confused:

That's right. :agree:

jackhfc
28-01-2011, 12:38 PM

Along the lines of:

What goes around comes around....

Ed De Gramo
30-01-2011, 10:08 PM
@TotalCeltic: The fan that collapsed at the Hearts game has passed away. Everyone at Total Celtic's thoughts and prayers go out to his family.

hibbysam
31-01-2011, 12:11 AM

Wasnt quite "cheeerio"

The currant's were in the middle of singing "Rangers til i die" when low and behold one of them gets wheeled past the hibby's clearly well but having damaged his leg/foot... Started singing "you were rangers til you died":agree:

paul_hfc3
31-01-2011, 12:31 AM
What goes around comes around....

What a load of balls. If that was the case Margaret Thatcher would be working in the mines with one leg and in rock bottom misery instead she is brown nosed top to tail by the press, probably go down as a british hero in history for being the first woman PM who got things done and won an important war when infact shes a ginger scrote and finally shes getting a state funeral.

Basically...These rodents will do it next time they are through there and **** all will happen to them and will continue to do it until they are bored of it.