PDA

View Full Version : Where will our next goal come from?

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Just thought I'd ask!

Liberal Hibby
26-01-2011, 11:53 PM
Dickoh or Hanlon, I'd suspect.

Hopefully we'll keep a clean sheet at Utd at the weekend.

iwasthere1972
26-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Just thought I'd ask!

That is a major worry. It will probably be an own goal.

KWJ
27-01-2011, 01:37 AM
Dickoh or Hanlon, I'd suspect.

Hopefully we'll keep a clean sheet at Utd at the weekend.

I was on Hanlon at 28/1 for FGS tonight :(

Gala Foxes
27-01-2011, 05:44 AM
on current form an own goal looks the only bet

alfieboi75
27-01-2011, 06:36 AM
this is what I'm concerned about....the longer Hibs go without scoring, the harder it becomes!!!

Goals bring confidence and moral boosting for the players, and the annoying thing is CC has yet to bring in a recognise striker!!! I'm hoping one or two strikers shall be brought in before the transfer deadline shuts.

Come on CC....get a striker with a proven track record!!!

stokesmessiah
27-01-2011, 07:37 AM
this is what I'm concerned about....the longer Hibs go without scoring, the harder it becomes!!!

Goals bring confidence and moral boosting for the players, and the annoying thing is CC has yet to bring in a recognise striker!!! I'm hoping one or two strikers shall be brought in before the transfer deadline shuts.

Come on CC....get a striker with a proven track record!!!

I suspect deeply that is not going to happen, i have a feeling hard to beat is going to be our motto for the remainder of the season as opposed to free scoring !!

GreenPJ
27-01-2011, 07:46 AM
Sunday against Utd. Scott scores with a deflected shot 81 mins. We hold out for a 1-0 win despite some hairy moments. :agree: While I'm at it the ref has a great game and is consistent throughout and despite having limited game time under his belt the return of Hogg proves a master stroke with an assured performance marshalling the young back line :greengrin