PDA

View Full Version : Fat Jim Knows - NOWT.

scott7_0(Prague)
26-01-2011, 08:41 AM
http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3371865/Jeff-Even-Hibs-fans-want-us-to-win-title.html

JIM JEFFERIES has revealed even HIBS fans are backing Hearts' tilt at the title

Eh, sorry fatty no we don't!

Toaods
26-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Said as much on here after watching them on Saturday, no chance they'll win the league. Expect Velicka back at the last minute.

Removed
26-01-2011, 08:51 AM
I don't know any Hibs supporters that would back hearts in any way for the title. FJK is a slaver as usual.

Beefster
26-01-2011, 08:56 AM
About as likely as Hearts fans wanting us to break our SC hoodoo.

HIBERNIAN-0762
26-01-2011, 09:00 AM
He can forget the niceities and **** off, I'd rather have my eyes burned out with a white hot poker than see the slime win anything :agree:

PeeJay
26-01-2011, 09:08 AM
Boss Jeff said: "That was a good result for Scottish football. I think everybody's backing us, well, everybody apart from the Hibs supporters.

"Having said that, I actually met a couple of Hibs supporters who congratulated us and said it's great to see another team having a go! We're on the coat-tails. We've never said we're going to go and win the title.

As usual the Sun lead does not quite tell it how it is :cool2:.

I certainly don't want them to win the league but I was OK with them beating Rangers.

Leithenhibby
26-01-2011, 09:10 AM
Never in a million years would any Hibbie want that mob to win anything ...

Glorious failure for me :devil: thanks very much ..

Steve20
26-01-2011, 09:11 AM
I think they've got a chance of winning the league. I really hope they don't, though.

RickyS
26-01-2011, 09:30 AM
rather put my hee haws in a vice while poking my eyes out with a blunt stick. NEVER want them to win against anybody at any time.
I hate the old firm with a vengeance and i hate their domination of our game. if ANY other team were going for the league I would be happy for them to win the league, but that manky pink mob, I just could not stomach that I would need to emigrate to Oz

Kaiser1962
26-01-2011, 09:43 AM
I think they've got a chance of winning the league. I really hope they don't, though.

I dont think they will. Finish at least 12 points behind the winners. Perhaps 20.

Gettin' Auld
26-01-2011, 09:47 AM
rather put my hee haws in a vice
That made me squirm

:cool2:

Craig_in_Prague
26-01-2011, 09:50 AM
I dont think they will. Finish at least 12 points behind the winners. Perhaps 20.

That would be my thoughts too. Although if they get a result tonight, it'll get a bit twitchy for a few more weeks.

JimBHibees
26-01-2011, 09:51 AM
I wouldnt take Billy Brown's opinion as representative of all Hibs fans somehow. :greengrin

Kaiser1962
26-01-2011, 09:51 AM
That would be my thoughts too. Although if they get a result tonight, it'll get a bit twitchy for a few more weeks.

If WE get a result tonight it helps them too. If both of us get a result a darkened room beckons.

Judas Iscariot
26-01-2011, 09:53 AM
He's a fat, stupid, jakey beaked prick..

Away and gobble off Vlad

Craig_in_Prague
26-01-2011, 09:53 AM
If WE get a result tonight it helps them too. If both of us get a result a darkened room beckons.

2 home wins would be excellent.

Celtic would be 10pts clear of them and Rangers 2pts with a game in hand.

Kaiser1962
26-01-2011, 09:55 AM
2 home wins would be excellent.

Celtic would be 10pts clear of them and Rangers 2pts with a game in hand.

Thansk. Thats cheered me up a bit :greengrin

sambajustice
26-01-2011, 09:56 AM
I would rather Hibs got relegated than Hearts win the league!!

JimBHibees
26-01-2011, 09:59 AM

Cant agree with that I am afraid.

mickki40
26-01-2011, 10:03 AM
Deluded, simples.

greenlex
26-01-2011, 10:14 AM
I think if at half time and the score is Hoops 2 yams nil you would be hard pressed to see anyone not smiling irrespective of what's happened on the park.
Says it all really.

heretoday
26-01-2011, 10:20 AM
Boss Jeff said: "That was a good result for Scottish football. I think everybody's backing us, well, everybody apart from the Hibs supporters.

"Having said that, I actually met a couple of Hibs supporters who congratulated us and said it's great to see another team having a go! We're on the coat-tails. We've never said we're going to go and win the title.

As usual the Sun lead does not quite tell it how it is :cool2:.

I certainly don't want them to win the league but I was OK with them beating Rangers.

Well done. Accuracy is everything.

If I thought Hearts winning the SPL would galvanise Hibs into doing likewise then I'd say good luck to them. It's time someone broke the OF.

However.......

HibeeEmma
26-01-2011, 10:20 AM

:no way:

Why would you be more of a hearts hater than a Hibs supporter?

So instead of buying a season ticket with Hibs you would prefer to sit in the away end at Tynecastle every week?? :confused:

Steve20
26-01-2011, 10:22 AM

Agreed.

Hainan Hibs
26-01-2011, 10:29 AM
I hope their "challenge" runs out of steam soon.

A re-make of the 1986 classic "7 minutes to go" featuring Albert Kidd, (audio commentary provided by Archie Macpherson) is not required when the first edition is nothing short of a masterpiece:agree:.

lapsedhibee
26-01-2011, 10:29 AM
I'm a great believer in keeping up worthwhile traditions, so want to see Hearts leading the league on the last Friday of the season. 1965, 1986 ... we're overdue for another bout of such fun.

Chaotic Hibs
26-01-2011, 11:02 AM
Can't see why anyone's even discussing them winning it. They'll finish third probably, but who cares. We need to start getting our act together and tonights as good a time as any. I predict a draw for us and a comfortable Celtic victory.

Calvin
26-01-2011, 11:07 AM
I certainly hope they win the league, I much prefer Hearts to either Celtic or Rangers.

Dunbar Hibee
26-01-2011, 11:09 AM
:hilarious: **** right off fat Jim

Dinkydoo
26-01-2011, 01:06 PM
I would be very happy if Hearts won the SPL; come on guys, at least it's neither of the OF for a change........

Aye right!

Get tae f...:faf:

The Voice Of Reason
26-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Which would I prefer :-

1. My next jobbie being a very prickly hedgehog (ouch!)

or

2. Hearts winning the league

Answer - Number 1. EVERY TIME !

HIBS TILL I DIE.....****** THE HEARTS.

Judas Iscariot
26-01-2011, 01:12 PM
I certainly hope they win the league, I much prefer Hearts to either Celtic or Rangers.

:smokin

Good sheeet aye?

EH6 Hibby
26-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Just had a look at that story in the Sun, and on a completely unrelated note, How Ugly is Rubens Palazuelos? There is a photo of him next to the main story, and he is one of the ugliest men I've ever seen. Makes Stevie Fulton look like George Clooney. :greengrin

Cabbage East
26-01-2011, 02:15 PM
I'd rather nosh off Mercer's corpse than watch them win the league. Moot point anyway as they're nowhere near good enough.

lapsedhibee
26-01-2011, 02:24 PM
I'd rather nosh off Mercer's corpse than watch them win the league.

You think cannibalism's a laughing matter? Tell that to the New Guineans who ate their dead and contracted kuru! (Actually I think it was mostly the womenfolk who contracted it, what with them being as a sex either greedier or weaker, I'm not sure which.)

Hibernia Na Eir
26-01-2011, 02:29 PM
The artery swelling, coffin dodging, sheep shaagin, cancerous nosed liar of a hun! All hibs hate all things maroon. Hope celtic thrash you this evening.

Calvin
26-01-2011, 02:31 PM
:smokin

Good sheeet aye?

I hate Celtic and Rangers, they are evil clubs. Hearts are more of a joke.

AgentDaleCooper
26-01-2011, 02:46 PM

i imagine we're both basically chucking any credibility we have on this board down the pan here, but i actually agree with this. i think hearts winning the league could save scottish football. i love to hate hearts - i just simply hate rangers and celtic. if hearts won the league, it could open the whole thing up, if even only for a while - if calderwood can put a decent team together, we could be challenging up there as well.

i'm pretty sure this is an utterly unacceptable thing to admit though...

Shearer
26-01-2011, 03:39 PM

Couldn't agree more with the Old Firm bit

I'm certainly not sitting here hoping they're gonna win it, but if they do then I'd be quite happy for them tbh! At least it'd be an Edinburgh team winning the League, I hate the Old Firm a million times more than I hate Hearts

lapsedhibee
26-01-2011, 03:41 PM
Couldn't agree more with the Old Firm bit

I'm certainly not sitting here hoping they're gonna win it, but if they do then I'd be quite happy for them tbh! At least it'd be an Edinburgh team winning the League, I hate the Old Firm a million times more than I hate Hearts

:faf: Good effort.

Shearer
26-01-2011, 04:08 PM

Is there a problem?

I know quite a few hibs fans who would agree with me, although it is obviously the minority! But hey ho, why not?

jacomo
26-01-2011, 04:13 PM

I know... this agent is DEEP undercover! :wink:

If they DO win it, won't it make all Vlad's conspiracy theory ranting look even more stupid? Expect him to sack JJ or sabotage the team in some other way if Hearts look remotely close to winning the title.

Shearer
26-01-2011, 04:22 PM
I know... this agent is DEEP undercover! :wink:

If they DO win it, won't it make all Vlad's conspiracy theory ranting look even more stupid? Expect him to sack JJ or sabotage the team in some other way if Hearts look remotely close to winning the title.

Aye if it looks like they are gonna win it in a few months time I'm sure Vlad will want his piece of the pie! He'll no doubt try and grab some of the attention.

Unfortunately I dont think they, or anyone else in the SPL have a chance of winning it within the forseeable future, the Weegie media/SFA will see to that.

The Old Firm have strangled Scottish Football so much to the point that I just want ANYONE to win it other than the Old Firm! Hearts would be my last choice but it looks like they are the only ones who could even challenge at the moment unfortunately.

darwenhibby
26-01-2011, 05:57 PM
First and foremost I hate Hearts always have done always will do, but a least you have got admire what a bit of team spirit does.

Jefferies for some reason can get them motivated and fired up for all games especially derbies.

If we could have half the team spirit they have, we would not be in the position we are now.

On paper I would say we have a better and stronger starting 11, what we don't have is enough players who give a flying what state the Hibs are in.

Go Hibs prove me wrong

Franck Stanton
26-01-2011, 06:08 PM
Is there a problem?

I know quite a few hibs fans who would agree with me, although it is obviously the minority! But hey ho, why not?

WHY NOT ? Christ , haven't you ever heard them go on & on & on & on about our dismal Scpttish Cup record ? Just imagine how they would crow about actually winning the SPL - would be as bad as the English regurgitating 1966 - only worse.

SkintHibby
26-01-2011, 07:00 PM
On paper I would say we have a better and stronger starting 11

What a totally stupid false comment to make.:crazy:

Bostonhibby
26-01-2011, 07:45 PM
I don't know any Hibs supporters that would back hearts in any way for the title. FJK is a slaver as usual.

:agree: I think he is just confused, what he has never understood is that 99% of Hibs fans have actually consistently backed JJ personally for a dose of ebola fever as opposed to verbal diahorrea and its got lost somewhere in the translation.

He is actually not a bad Scottish Manager who knows how to compete with any squad in the SPL, he is using this article to crank us up, and its worked.

Calvin
26-01-2011, 08:03 PM

Funnily enough I met up with one of my Hibs supporting mates to watch the game tonight and without any prior knowledge of this thread remarked to me that he also would like to see Hearts outdo the OF.

I'm actually pretty disappointed that so many Hibees seem to prefer the OF to the team that we share a city with, and as far as I can see are much less offensive.

Maybe the difference for me is that I am a fan of football and Hibs are the team I support.

AgentDaleCooper
26-01-2011, 08:47 PM
Funnily enough I met up with one of my Hibs supporting mates to watch the game tonight and without any prior knowledge of this thread remarked to me that he also would like to see Hearts outdo the OF.

I'm actually pretty disappointed that so many Hibees seem to prefer the OF to the team that we share a city with, and as far as I can see are much less offensive.

Maybe the difference for me is that I am a fan of football and Hibs are the team I support.
i wouldn't go this far - it's the circumstances for me. if it wasn't for the old firm's dominance, there's no way i'd want hearts to win the league. fact is though, if someone doesn't get one over them soon, this league will die a sorry, pathetic death.

as has been said by someone else, i'm not sitting here actually supporting them and cheering them on to win - i just think that all things considered, it would be a good thing. with hearts, i feel it's more of a sibling rivalry (albeit a sibling we really don't like very much), where as with the huns and celtic, they are a genuine threat and enemy to our clubs existence (for those who wish to cite mercer as an example of hearts being this, bare in mind that many (and all the sensible) hearts fans were very much against this. we have a dependency on each other for things to be interesting - we'd miss each other if the other went out of existence (whether you can see this or not, it's indubitably the case. do you look forward to any games as much as a derby? ok...when we're actually good?)

sorry, that was a haver, but in short, i think it would be a good thing if hearts won the league, but i don't expect many people to agree with me, because this is a hibs message board, and i would actually be rather worried if the entire hibs support thought hearts winning the league was a good thing.

hibsbollah
26-01-2011, 09:27 PM
i wouldn't go this far - it's the circumstances for me. if it wasn't for the old firm's dominance, there's no way i'd want hearts to win the league. fact is though, if someone doesn't get one over them soon, this league will die a sorry, pathetic death.

as has been said by someone else, i'm not sitting here actually supporting them and cheering them on to win - i just think that all things considered, it would be a good thing. with hearts, i feel it's more of a sibling rivalry (albeit a sibling we really don't like very much), where as with the huns and celtic, they are a genuine threat and enemy to our clubs existence (for those who wish to cite mercer as an example of hearts being this, bare in mind that many (and all the sensible) hearts fans were very much against this. we have a dependency on each other for things to be interesting - we'd miss each other if the other went out of existence (whether you can see this or not, it's indubitably the case. do you look forward to any games as much as a derby? ok...when we're actually good?)

sorry, that was a haver, but in short, i think it would be a good thing if hearts won the league, but i don't expect many people to agree with me, because this is a hibs message board, and i would actually be rather worried if the entire hibs support thought hearts winning the league was a good thing.

Thats me as well. Can't stand Hertz, but I don't really hate the institution the same way as i hate the old firm. I expect to be firmly in the minority though.

One Day Soon
26-01-2011, 09:50 PM
It is theoretically preferable for the Yams to win the league rather than the Ugly Sisters.

The reality however is that their simian supporters would make life utterly unbearable in the parallel universe in which this theoretically happens. You think the ludicrous Big Team, Wee Team stuff is onanistically daft?

We would be living in the very capital of Rover, run by an army of yellow cardigans if the unthinkable happened. No thanks.

(((Fergus)))
26-01-2011, 10:18 PM
Is there a problem?

you need to ask a mod for maroon letters

(((Fergus)))
26-01-2011, 10:22 PM
It is theoretically preferable for the Yams to win the league rather than the Ugly Sisters.

The reality however is that their simian supporters would make life utterly unbearable in the parallel universe in which this theoretically happens. You think the ludicrous Big Team, Wee Team stuff is onanistically daft?

We would be living in the very capital of Rover, run by an army of yellow cardigans if the unthinkable happened. No thanks.

that's the problem but on balance i'd rather they (or anyone else outside OF) won the league for a change.

Diclonius
26-01-2011, 10:30 PM
Oh well, there's always next year. :greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
26-01-2011, 11:06 PM

So why would you want to see our greatest rivals challenge for anything?:confused:

hibsbollah
30-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Thats me as well. Can't stand Hertz, but I don't really hate the institution the same way as i hate the old firm. I expect to be firmly in the minority though.

I was on a bus today with my kids and had the misfortune to have two stereotypical union-jack clad Rangers neanderthals on the back of the bus on the way to their big day oot. Rule Brittania, Lennon Must Hang, Fenian this, Muslim that, the whole repertoire of jolly sing-songs were being trotted out.

The Hertz try, but they will never reach the depths of the uberhuns, in my book anyway.

Calvin
30-01-2011, 08:33 PM
So why would you want to see our greatest rivals challenge for anything?:confused:

Because I think it would be good to see a team break the dominance of the Old Firm, that's the only reason. Just because Hibs are my preferred team it doesn't necessitate a dislike of Hearts as far as I'm concerned.

Removed
30-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Because I think it would be good to see a team break the dominance of the Old Firm, that's the only reason. Just because Hibs are my preferred team it doesn't necessitate a dislike of Hearts as far as I'm concerned.

I'm sorry but I just cannot comprehend this.

I agree it would be good to see the OF dominance broken and every Hibby would agree ...........................but by the yams. No danger.

HibbyAndy
30-01-2011, 08:48 PM
Would i like to see Hearts split the old firm? :bye::bye::bye:

Trampy smelly twats, Wouldnt want them to win at tiddly winks never mind split the auld squirm.

Baldy Foghorn
30-01-2011, 09:12 PM
I'm sorry but I just cannot comprehend this.

I agree it would be good to see the OF dominance broken and every Hibby would agree ...........................but by the yams. No danger.

No self respecting Hibby would want to see the yams be anything but sheite.....

Would i like to see Hearts split the old firm? :bye::bye::bye:

Trampy smelly twats, Wouldnt want them to win at tiddly winks never mind split the auld squirm.

Succintly put, post of week, END OF....

Hiber-nation
30-01-2011, 09:15 PM
When it comes to comparing the OF with hearts I don't care how bad the OF are for Scottish football, how bigoted their fans are and all that stuff - herts are our local rivals and I always want them to lose every game they play by as many goals as possible and always will.