PDA

View Full Version : Were the team day off today?

billbee
25-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Wonder if Hibs were training the day?
On the day before such a big game for us, I would presume the team would be hard at training and discussing tactics for the game tommorrow!

Probably no big deal, just wondered why one of our so called top players was out walking his dug, this morning arround 10.30, mybe they start after lunch! eh?
Lets get it right, I realize we dont own the players, but with all our dire results thought theyd be clocked in at our wonderful Academy ?

Maybe injured his wee tae! or maybe they get it to easy?

greenlex
25-01-2011, 04:21 PM
On the day before such a big game for us, I would presume the team would be hard at training and discussing tactics for the game tommorrow!

Probably no big deal, just wondered why one of our so called top players was out walking his dug, this morning arround 10.30, mybe they start after lunch! eh?
Lets get it right, I realize we dont own the players, but with all our dire results thought theyd be clocked in at our wonderful Academy ?

Maybe.:confused:

ancienthibby
25-01-2011, 04:21 PM

:troll:

Phil D. Rolls
25-01-2011, 04:23 PM

:hmmm:

Who knows?

H18sry
25-01-2011, 04:27 PM

Who cares:cool2:

scoopyboy
25-01-2011, 04:31 PM

Dugs need walked, end of. FACT.

Apart from that there was a bounce game today so it may be he was not required for that.

Could also be he was carrying a knock and had an appointment with the physio this afternoon.

Jim44
25-01-2011, 04:32 PM
:jamboclow

Future17
25-01-2011, 04:34 PM

I don't think you want to be training too hard if you've got 90 minutes to play tomorrow.

As for the Academy - I think you're getting used mixed up with them.

M11BMO
25-01-2011, 04:49 PM

Apart from that there was a bounce game today so it may be he was not required for that.

Could also be he was carrying a knock and had an appointment with the physio this afternoon.

Any idea on opposition / result?

I drove past a few off the players heading to EM at their usual time this morning.

billbee
25-01-2011, 04:57 PM

Good point and True Scoopyboy - Stupid thread I started

Phil D. Rolls
25-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Good point and True Scoopyboy - Stupid thread I started

Welcome to the club. :greengrin