PDA

View Full Version : A Performance To Give Us All Heart Would Be A Start...

smurf
25-01-2011, 01:43 PM
Obviously we would love a win tomorrow night. Any win over the Huns is most welcome but we really do need points. A draw too would be a good result. And probably a score drawing one where we are hitting the back of the net...:greengrin

Most of us will fear a defeat but quite rightly we don't go expecting it. But lets be realistic if we do leave Easter Road tomorrow night lets hope we've not gone down in the manner in which we did against Celtc the other week....

At a minimum i hope we all leave Easter Road tomorrow night having watched a performance we can all be proud of and one that gives us heart.

I want to see a competitive team of Hibernian. Committed to the cause. A real and obvious desire to compete. I want us to leave with no question marks over their application. We want to see real and genuine fight.

There is pressure on The Huns tomorrow night. Quite simply they need to win.

IF (and it is an IF - though it's ridiculous and unacceptable that there is..) we compete with them in the battle then maybe that wee bit of pressure on the Huns will create an opening for us....

I just hope CC picks our strongest 11 (That includes without question IMHO Mark Brown and Derek Riordan).

We just may be in for another wee twist....:flag::flag::flag:

Apart from that get they signings in Petrie!!:wink: