PDA

View Full Version : Post match Beer this Sunday?

Delboy*
24-01-2011, 10:26 PM
I know that some of u lot will be headin out on Sat night for Gus n Fraz's sausage-fest on George st. But i was wonderin if anyone fancied a couple of post-match Beers after this Sundays game?

Im not looking for a chocolate medal:cool2:but im no goin for a beer on Sat night cos I want to get tore into this mob on Sunday n do not want to be runnin aboot like man-goose wi a sare heid!

No sure where the game is or where we could go for a Jar but the banter was great at the last game n would be good to wash down a quarter final win wi a cold one.

Let me know wot ya think......

Judas Iscariot
24-01-2011, 10:39 PM
The games at the Gyle, I'm up for a fly pint afterwards like :agree:

Defo off the bevvy on Sat night though to make sure I'm fresh as a daisy for the big cup tie on Sunday :hyper:

MacBean
24-01-2011, 11:22 PM
:agree: i'll be up for that. Corstorphine Inn just round the corner, and the Centurion. A few others too

Mister P
24-01-2011, 11:30 PM
:agree: i'll be up for that. Corstorphine Inn just round the corner, and the Centurion. A few others too

both major jambo pubs though. is the centurion no popular wi hearts casuals etc???

Delboy*
24-01-2011, 11:36 PM
both major jambo pubs though. is the centurion no popular wi hearts casuals etc???

Are u scared? :cool2:

Josh 01
25-01-2011, 08:12 AM

Our hibs bus leaves from the ceni as do many celtuc buses so no really but its no the greatest
Corries prob best bet

MacBean
25-01-2011, 09:35 AM

More a Sellick pub than a Yams pub mate. Seen folk with Hibs tops in there many a time. The Oak and others in the area are more of Fenton's persuasion

Corrie is not a football pub in the slightest, no affiliation with any team, never any colours in there.

Ritchie
25-01-2011, 10:14 AM
I was thinking about this night out on Saturday last night.

Personally I think it should be postponed until further notice. We have a huge game on Sunday.... A chance to reach the semi's. Longstone is a winnable game but we will need to be at our best... I.e. Not hungover. A wee bit commitment is needed and therefore as far as Saturday night is concerned.... I'm out.

I would be more than happy to go for a few pints after the game on Sunday.:thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
25-01-2011, 10:36 AM
I was thinking about this night out on Saturday last night.

Personally I think it should be postponed until further notice. We have a huge game on Sunday.... A chance to reach the semi's. Longstone is a winnable game but we will need to be at our best... I.e. Not hungover. A wee bit commitment is needed and therefore as far as Saturday night is concerned.... I'm out.

I would be more than happy to go for a few pints after the game on Sunday.:thumbsup:

Wow..

Becoming a father has had an immediate impact or your sensibility..

I for once, agree with SB :agree:

Ritchie
25-01-2011, 10:42 AM
Wow..

Becoming a father has had an immediate impact or your sensibility..

I for once, agree with SB :agree:

Mature as **** x

Mister P
25-01-2011, 10:43 AM
im oot for a couple then home. i would expect anyone else there to do the same.

Ritchie
25-01-2011, 10:49 AM

Purchase a breathalyser.

Whoever is over the drink drive limit is dropped :greengrin

Judas Iscariot
25-01-2011, 10:56 AM

So the point in going out is...

:hmmm:

Gus
25-01-2011, 11:06 AM
up to individuals I guess. Personally I don't think this Sunday should be ANY different from every other sunday:confused:

There is a game to be won & we should be focused on that, I agree, so no bevvy until the end of the season :wink:

I am capable, unlike my team mates clearly, of going for a few sociable drinks :wink:

I will go with the majority

I am in for Sunday (pint after anyway) Corrie Inn for me. Centurion is a hole

:notworthy:

Josh 01
25-01-2011, 11:21 AM
More a Sellick pub than a Yams pub mate. Seen folk with Hibs tops in there many a time. The Oak and others in the area are more of Fenton's persuasion

Corrie is not a football pub in the slightest, no affiliation with any team, never any colours in there.

The corrie were having a team back at the start of the season a putting pies etc after games
And thers always loads of boys in watching footie
Its the only pub in corstorphine i usually drink in and its not too bad

MacBean
25-01-2011, 12:24 PM
The corrie were having a team back at the start of the season a putting pies etc after games
And thers always loads of boys in watching footie
Its the only pub in corstorphine i usually drink in and its not too bad

aye i knew of that. By a "football pub" i meant, its not a "fans pub" like the 4IH, Robbos bar etc...

It's just a pub. Ive been there many a time for grub too.

There is always Winstons :devil:

Delboy*
25-01-2011, 01:12 PM
up to individuals I guess. Personally I don't think this Sunday should be ANY different from every other sunday:confused:

There is a game to be won & we should be focused on that, I agree, so no bevvy until the end of the season :wink:

I am capable, unlike my team mates clearly, of going for a few sociable drinks :wink:

I will go with the majority

I am in for Sunday (pint after anyway) Corrie Inn for me. Centurion is a hole

:notworthy:

ur right m8, i didnt mean to pour cold water over sat night but i will say that jokes aside, i dont get bevvied up on the night before a match and havnt done for years. probably cos im just old fat n bald :cool2: some of the best games i played was when i was still smashed fae 4-day sessions:devil:

Gus
30-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Well attended lads....

Gus
30-01-2011, 07:08 PM
Well attended lads

Judas Iscariot
30-01-2011, 08:12 PM
So, anyone playing hungover next week then?