PDA

View Full Version : WITHOUT the benefit of hindsight...

Shrekko
24-01-2011, 09:56 PM
What would be your team for Wednesday,why would it be your team, and what tactics would you employ?

Reason I ask is that CC is being accused of being tactically inept and making lots of selection mistakes, but alway by folk who have the benefit of having seen how the game panned out. It's easy for instance when a defender cocks up to say 'he should never have played that clown'.

I've not a clue what I'd do, although I'd like to see Mark Brown back and would persevere with Galbraith and Zemmama who look more like they could create something than the rest.

The rest I could draw from a hat.

bingo70
24-01-2011, 10:12 PM
What would be your team for tomorrow, why would it be your team, and what tactics would you employ?

Reason I ask is that CC is being accused of being tactically inept and making lots of selection mistakes, but alway by folk who have the benefit of having seen how the game panned out. It's easy for instance when a defender cocks up to say 'he should never have played that clown'.

I've not a clue what I'd do, although I'd like to see Mark Brown back and would persevere with Galbraith and Zemmama who look more like they could create something than the rest.

The rest I could draw from a hat.

Brown or Stack have to come back in.

Other than that i'd like us to get back to a basic 442, keep it simple, anything more complicated and the players just don't seem to get it.

Stick with dickoh and hanlon in the middle, booth out left, not arsed whos right back as they're all as bad as each other.

midfield i'd get Zemmama in the right, Galbraith on the left with the boy fae ross county if he's in on time in the centre with miller, Scott to win the ball and miller to drive forward.

up front Duffy and Riordan.

down the slope
24-01-2011, 10:15 PM
my team for tomorrow will not win, we play on wed.

lord bunberry
25-01-2011, 03:42 AM
my team for tomorrow will not win, we play on wed.

Maybe your on to something there