PDA

View Full Version : hibs could fight adams 10 match ban

steviecarnie
24-01-2011, 02:29 PM
http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Hibs-could-fight-Adams-sending.6700461.jp

reading that tho CC is basically saying that he was lied to about what was said/heard, therefore shouldnt we cause a major stink, and a media war against the SFA to get the outcome we want?? :p

Wilson
24-01-2011, 02:51 PM
It would be the most fight hibs have shown in a while!

jonny
24-01-2011, 03:16 PM
I think that with all the hype thats been surrounding respect for referees recently Adams will get hammered.
IMO they'll be looking for examples to be made of people speaking out or conducting themselves in an inappropriate manner on the sidelines (or the pitch) to try and cut it out.

I can understand football managers to an extent because of the pressure they are under but if a decision is made the ref's not going to change his mind and shouting at the 4th official isn't going to make any difference - the management team should be professional enough to accept that and just get on with it.

Whilst I hope he doesn't, if Adams gets a huge ban it's probably his own doing, lets be honest, it's not the first time he's got himself involved with officials for the wrong reasons.

Petrie wants to hall him into the office and let him know that we're not a group of heathens in the 1st division (yet) and that more is expected of him at this level.

I'm not sure exactly what the latest thing is about but I have no doubt if he's been reported then whether he's actually sworn or not he's done something wrong.