PDA

View Full Version : Just Back From Riccarton And I'm Pooped

Tricla
23-01-2011, 09:31 PM
I was at Riccarton today with my girlfriend and her young son as his team and other local teams get use of the indoor pitches for their Sunday games now.

We got lost once inside Heriot Watt campus because at no stage is there a sign annotating the existence of a massive SPL clubs training centre. We even asked two separate groups of students who were dossing about the place if they knew where the Heart of Midlothian training complex was and all we received was blank stares and a "nope, sorry".

We eventually found it by luck more than anything and when we approached the doors I still had my doubts as there was still no clue as to its knuckle dragging links.

It was gloomy this morning so we never noticed the ten a penny HOMOFC stickers in the front windows until we were right outside and once inside there is nothing other than a couple of wee signs and photos to suggest that the 'big team' reside there.

We walked the wee man up to the indoor pitches and I peeked inside to see what a big teams facilities are like and I must admit it is big in there. No bigger than any other major UK university though mind you.

For me though, the crowning turd on the dung pile has to be the placka sign on the wall which reads something like, "Heart of Midlothian Football Academy, in association with Heriot Watt University", hired like everything else about that hologram of a club.

While I was there, surprisingly my blood didn't boil at all. I was actually inspired to do something to get a wee bit back for all the times those mutants have got one over on us and mocked us thereafter.

Encouraged by a grande latte purchased from Starbucks at the Gyle not 30 mins before, I made my way to the men's convenience where I bared my emerald cheeks to the cold Yam porcelain and whilst pumping the **** on FIFA 10 on my iphone I took a cataclysmic toly.

I never flushed either. I left that larger than average toly there for the next Hertz youth player who used that cubicle to encounter. He'd know it was Hibs alright!

GGTTHuge toly!

Mibbes Aye
25-01-2011, 06:37 PM
I was at Riccarton today with my girlfriend and her young son as his team and other local teams get use of the indoor pitches for their Sunday games now.

We got lost once inside Heriot Watt campus because at no stage is there a sign annotating the existence of a massive SPL clubs training centre. We even asked two separate groups of students who were dossing about the place if they knew where the Heart of Midlothian training complex was and all we received was blank stares and a "nope, sorry".

We eventually found it by luck more than anything and when we approached the doors I still had my doubts as there was still no clue as to its knuckle dragging links.

It was gloomy this morning so we never noticed the ten a penny HOMOFC stickers in the front windows until we were right outside and once inside there is nothing other than a couple of wee signs and photos to suggest that the 'big team' reside there.

We walked the wee man up to the indoor pitches and I peeked inside to see what a big teams facilities are like and I must admit it is big in there. No bigger than any other major UK university though mind you.

For me though, the crowning turd on the dung pile has to be the placka sign on the wall which reads something like, "Heart of Midlothian Football Academy, in association with Heriot Watt University", hired like everything else about that hologram of a club.

While I was there, surprisingly my blood didn't boil at all. I was actually inspired to do something to get a wee bit back for all the times those mutants have got one over on us and mocked us thereafter.

Encouraged by a grande latte purchased from Starbucks at the Gyle not 30 mins before, I made my way to the men's convenience where I bared my emerald cheeks to the cold Yam porcelain and whilst pumping the **** on FIFA 10 on my iphone I took a cataclysmic toly.

I never flushed either. I left that larger than average toly there for the next Hertz youth player who used that cubicle to encounter. He'd know it was Hibs alright!

GGTTHuge toly!

:faf:

Houchy
25-01-2011, 07:40 PM

GGTTHuge toly!

:not worth

Loving your work RM:agree:

poolman
27-01-2011, 03:05 PM

GGTTHuge toly!

Gaun yersel :thumbsup:

Gus
27-01-2011, 08:10 PM

GGTTHuge toly!

:aok: GOOD POST, although i dread to think how many points ahead of us they would be if they had a training centre like ours :wink:

Tricla
27-01-2011, 09:38 PM
:faf:

:not worth

Loving your work RM:agree:

Gaun yersel :thumbsup:

:aok: GOOD POST, although i dread to think how many points ahead of us they would be if they had a training centre like ours :wink:

Cheers folks.

I posted this on the main board initially but it was removed by a poopaphobic admin!

Hence my current infraction!

Removed
27-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Cheers folks.

I posted this on the main board initially but it was removed by a poopaphobic admin!

Hence my current infraction!

:faf: and here was me thinking you posted it again because nobody had commented on the first one