PDA

View Full Version : Hibs best 11

Libby Hibby
23-01-2011, 10:31 AM
A lot on here go on about CC not knowing his best 11 and granted he should have a more settled team by now but for the point of this thread, can everyone post their best 11 and see how much it differs....errrr, heres my attempt

Brown

Wotherspoon
Dicoh
Hanlon
Currie

Zemmama
Murray
McBride
Thornhill
Riordon

Duffy

J-C
23-01-2011, 10:33 AM
A lot on here go on about CC not knowing his best 11 and granted he should have a more settled team by now but for the point of this thread, can everyone post their best 11 and see how much it differs....errrr, heres my attempt

Brown

Wotherspoon
Dicoh
Hanlon
Currie

Zemmama
Murray
McBride
Thornhill
Riordon

Duffy

Sorry but this thread is a waste of space as Hibs don't have a best "11", we have a best "3" at the very least. :greengrin

Also noticed you've got Currie in ahead of Booth............are you really serious.

H!BEE
23-01-2011, 10:34 AM
and when you play that team and it gets pumped from inverness what do you do!

we dont have 11 good players in our squad, a sad fact.

spoony, and hanlon, and possibly deeks and zooma would be the only choices on my team sheet

PeeJay
23-01-2011, 10:36 AM

Brown

Wotherspoon
Dicoh
Hanlon
Currie

Zemmama
Murray
McBride
Thornhill
Riordon

Duffy

How can Thornhill be in our best 11 already - what are you trying to tell us? :wink:

Libby Hibby
23-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Sorry but this thread is a waste of space as Hibs don't have a best "11", we have a best "3" at the very least. :greengrin

Well lets play with 3 then...your post is a waste of space...all i was trying to do was highlight to folk on here how difficult a job CC has.

There is a constant feel to this site thst CC doesn't have an idea how to turn us around but by asking the question to us fans about the starting 11 and seeing loads of variations highlights the fact that there is no best 11 and people should lay off him a bit!!!

Libby Hibby
23-01-2011, 10:43 AM
How can Thornhill be in our best 11 already - what are you trying to tell us? :wink:

Haha, just probably (has to be) better than Rankin and Miller

matty_f
23-01-2011, 10:49 AM
Well lets play with 3 then...your post is a waste of space...all i was trying to do was highlight to folk on here how difficult a job CC has.

There is a constant feel to this site thst CC doesn't have an idea how to turn us around but by asking the question to us fans about the starting 11 and seeing loads of variations highlights the fact that there is no best 11 and people should lay off him a bit!!!

Worth pointing out that currie had left the club!

I agree with your point though, none of ther players have staked a claim for a regular first team place and that is why we see so many changes.

Libby Hibby
23-01-2011, 10:52 AM
Worth pointing out that currie had left the club!

I agree with your point though, none of ther players have staked a claim for a regular first team place and that is why we see so many changes.

Currie = Booth apologies

Winston Ingram
23-01-2011, 11:26 AM
Currie is not even a left back.

He's no longer with us either

Ernie Cobra
23-01-2011, 12:12 PM
:wink:
Currie is not even a left back.

He's no longer with us either

Libby is in the dugout with cc against der hun :wink:

Westie1875
23-01-2011, 12:27 PM
Brown

Thicot
Dickoh
Hanlon
Booth

Wotherspoon
Miller
Murray
Galbraith

Riordan
Nish

Very very hard to pick a half decent team from our squad, feel sorry for CC with what he has to choose from just now.

gackohibs
23-01-2011, 12:53 PM
Brown

Wotherspoon
Stephens (HAS to be better than Dickoh....)
Hanlon
Booth

Galbraith
Thornhill
McBride
Riordan

Byrne
Duffy

Stack, Thicot, Nish, Miller, Zemmama, Dickoh, Trakys

Part/Time Supporter
23-01-2011, 01:05 PM
4-2-3-1

Brown

Thicot
Dickoh
Hanlon
Booth

McBride
Murray

Wotherspoon
Zemmama
Riordan

Trakys

yekimevol
23-01-2011, 01:35 PM
brown

thicot dickoh hanlon booth
wortherspoon Thornhill murray galbraith
zemmama duffy

hibeefan95
23-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Brown

2 Hart
20 Hanlon
14 Dickoh
16 Stevenson

24 Wotherspoon
17 Mcbride
11 Rankin
7 Zemmama
22 Galbraith

10 Riordan

Pretty Boy
23-01-2011, 02:27 PM
I honestly don't think i could pick a best 11 out of our squad.

I tried about 5 or 6 times but each combination had to include guys like Wotherspoon, Murray, Riordan, Zemmama, Miller etc who are, with the exception of Murray, all decent players, but have been playing absolutely rank for most of the season so to include them in a 'best 11' would be a bit ridiculous.

Zazu62
23-01-2011, 02:55 PM
Can't believe some people would play Derek riordan up front on his own in a 4-5-1 system? :confused:

Sammy7nil
23-01-2011, 03:26 PM
Can't believe some people would play Derek riordan up front on his own in a 4-5-1 system? :confused:

Totally agree waste of time.

Brown

Thicot
Dicoh
Hanlon
Booth

Zemmama
Murray
McBride
Wotherspoon

Riordon
Trakys

Subs
Hogg
Nish
Duffy
Galbraith
Stephens
De Graff
Stack

J-C
23-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Ok I'll bite

Brown

Thicot
Dickoh
Hanlon
Booth

Murray

Wotherspoon
Zemmama
Thornhill
Riordan

Duffy

J-C
23-01-2011, 04:06 PM

Don't throw the dummy mate, I was of course joking, or did you not see the big green smiley at the end of the sentence. :wink:

Hibercelona
23-01-2011, 04:07 PM
We have a best 11? :confused:

Keep up the good work .net managers. :aok:

PeterboroHibee
23-01-2011, 04:11 PM
Brown

Wotherspoon
Dickoh
Hanlon
Booth

Zemmama
McBride
Thicot (cant really think of anyone else)
Galbraith

Trakys
Duffy

Think the fact almost everyones picking completely different teams shows that whatever CC picks, not everyone is going to be happy. Saying that, I wish he would just pick a team and stick with it (obviously excluding injuries and suspensions). The amount of changes every week is just nonsense, it doesnt help the players and it clearly isnt having any impact as we are losing games regardless!

Franck Stanton
23-01-2011, 04:39 PM

Brown

Wotherspoon
Dicoh
Hanlon
Currie

Zemmama
Murray
McBride
Thornhill
Riordon

Duffy

You having a laugh? How can you include Thornhill in your best 11 ? Have you even seen him play ? Honestly, sometimes I worry about the crap some post on here.

J-C
23-01-2011, 05:37 PM
You having a laugh? How can you include Thornhill in your best 11 ? Have you even seen him play ? Honestly, sometimes I worry about the crap some post on here.

I think the fact he's just been brought in, some like me are hoping ( no, praying ) that he's better than what we have.

sunshine1875
23-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Dropsy

Slower than a damp weekend in Ayr
Couldnae tackle a fish supper
Better at reading the Beano than the game
Two left feet

Gutless
Spineless
Directionless

Destination row Z
Can't stand for falling down
Lazy

Sloppy
23-01-2011, 09:05 PM
Brown

Wotherspoon
Stephens (HAS to be better than Dickoh....)
Hanlon
Booth

Galbraith
Thornhill - cant be worse than miller, degraf etc etc
McBride
Riordan

Byrne
Duffy

Stack, Thicot, Nish, Miller, Zemmama, Dickoh, Trakys
:thumbsup:

Judas Iscariot
23-01-2011, 09:15 PM