PDA

View Full Version : Is it time for protest?

madabouthibs
22-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Anybody know any noisy students?

I'd quite like to see these erchy's have to drive through a gauntlet of angry placard waving Hibby's when they leave East Mains on the way to the Bookies/pub/massage parlour in their nice Mercs and Audis that WE'VE PAID FOR!!! I know it wouldn't achieve much, but right now our frustration is boiling over.
It feels a bit like when your kids are ill, sobbing, helpless, and theres nothing whatsoever you can do about it! :grr::grr:

We should be up there challenging for third and fourth, not worrying about relegation!

Sammy7nil
22-01-2011, 10:04 PM

I'd quite like to see these erchy's have to drive through a gauntlet of angry placard waving Hibby's when they leave East Mains on the way to the Bookies/pub/massage parlour in their nice Mercs and Audis that WE'VE PAID FOR!!! I know it wouldn't achieve much, but right now our frustration is boiling over.
It feels a bit like when your kids are ill, sobbing, helpless, and theres nothing whatsoever you can do about it! :grr::grr:

We should be up there challenging for third and fourth, not worrying about relegation!

If we were in Italy they would be petrified because the fans would be at their training camp.

CmoantheHibs
22-01-2011, 10:11 PM

So what exactly is a protest going to do apart from relieve a bit of frustration and effect the confidence of the few players that actually give a ****?

Www1875hfc
22-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Would like to see Petrie' face on wednesday when he comes out for his wee walkabout behind the goals, only for it to be empty?

If Only.

LancashireHibby
22-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Would like to see Petrie' face on wednesday when he comes out for his wee walkabout behind the goals, only for it to be empty?

If Only.

If a tree falls in the woods but there's nobody there to hear it, does it make a sound?

RickyS
22-01-2011, 10:17 PM
So what exactly is a protest going to do apart from relieve a bit of frustration and effect the confidence of the few players that actually give a ****?

good point, but it does not need to be a violent one, tempting tho to drop a fire extinguisher on a Merc! someone mentioned on another thread that we could so something like leaving at half time? i thought that was quite a good one

madabouthibs
22-01-2011, 10:18 PM

Affect the confidence of a few players???
If their confidence isn't shot by now then it will be pretty soon, relegation does nowt for your confidence!
I suppose we could just keep plodding along to ER every fortnight, paying our £20 odd quid then sit in our lovely stadium and moan with the other 7000 (if that!) that have bothered to turn up.
I reckon I'd prefer we were in £40m debt right now.........

Sammy7nil
22-01-2011, 10:24 PM
The Jambo's got slated on here for doing nothing whilst their club was dying

Our club is dying and the nail in the coffin could be our lovely new stand.

No need for ST's get any seat you fancy next years ST sales no matter what Div we are in will be at a 10 yr low imho