PDA

View Full Version : Can we sue the club and/or the players

zero-seven
22-01-2011, 07:15 PM
USING THE TRADE DESCRIPTIONS ACT AS THE BASE...THERE AINT NO FOOTBALL PLAYERS AT OUR CLUB AND WE AINT PLAYING ANY FOOTBALL

verry very sad state of affairs...we are relegation fodder while the unwashed of gorgie are title challengers...what if..nah..too scary to think about it

MSK
22-01-2011, 07:36 PM
USING THE TRADE DESCRIPTIONS ACT AS THE BASE...THERE AINT NO FOOTBALL PLAYERS AT OUR CLUB AND WE AINT PLAYING ANY FOOTBALL

verry very sad state of affairs...we are relegation fodder while the unwashed of gorgie are title challengers...what if..nah..too scary to think about itFunny,,,:faf:

Hibercelona
22-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Funny,,,:faf:

If you look at the way the table is shaping out HH, its not really that unrealistic.

Hearts are only 7 points from the top and they have a game in hand over Celtic.

I personally don't think they'll win the league, its just too scary to think about. But I don't think its unrealistic in a poor poor league.

I think theres far more chance of us getting relegated than them winning the league. But if both were to happen, it would be a never ending nightmare.

JoeTortolanoFanClub
22-01-2011, 07:53 PM
I think theres far more chance of us getting relegated than them winning the league. But if both were to happen, it would be a never ending nightmare.

If both were to happen I would emigrate if I could...but I already have and it is no less depressing !

Sir David Gray
22-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Funny,,,:faf:

I honestly don't think it's all that unrealistic.

Today was a big test for them and they passed it. They are now within touching distance of the Old Firm and if they were to beat Celtic at Parkhead in midweek, they'll be four points behind the league leaders, with a game in hand over them.

We're past the halfway stage now and any team that is in the position that Hearts are in at the moment has to be taken seriously as challengers for the title, as much as it pains me to say that.

They haven't lost in the league since October and have won 12, drawn 1 and lost 1 of their last 14 matches in the SPL. Also, in those 14 matches, they have kept 10 clean sheets.

By comparison, we've not even had 10 clean sheets in the past year.

greenlex
22-01-2011, 08:41 PM
They wont win the league the will get 3rd at best. We may be relegated. That is all.

Bad Martini
22-01-2011, 08:42 PM
They wont win the league the will get 3rd at best. We may be relegated. That is all.

Is this the ying/yang thing I often hear aboot ... fair dues, they getts will win nowt but we could go doon :greengrin

Hibercelona
22-01-2011, 08:45 PM

They won't get any less than 3rd. They are 13 points ahead of Killie in 4th who have played an extra game.

They are much closer to 1st than they are to 4th (with a game in hand over the leaders).

I don't want to think that its possible, but fact of the matter is, it is possible.

H18sry
22-01-2011, 09:07 PM
If you look at the way the table is shaping out HH, its not really that unrealistic.

I personally don't think they'll win the league, its just too scary to think about. But I don't think its unrealistic in a poor poor league.

If they win on Wednesday and win the game in hand, its only a point, God I would love it and I mean love it if the done an 86 all over again :devil:

Sir David Gray
22-01-2011, 09:09 PM
If they win on Wednesday and win the game in hand, its only a point, God I would love it and I mean love it if the done an 86 all over again :devil:

Sorry mate, I wasn't born until 1988 so this was before my time. I have no idea what you're talking about so you'll have to explain all this to me. :confused:

Hibercelona
22-01-2011, 09:12 PM
Sorry mate, I wasn't born until 1988 so this was before my time. I have no idea what you're talking about so you'll have to explain all this to me. :confused:

Wasn't born until 90 myself....

Apparently Hearts won the Scottish cup and the League in 86.... but they don't talk about it much, so perhaps there is something more to the story that i'm missing. :confused:

Matty_Jack04
22-01-2011, 09:20 PM
as much as it pains to say it those lot in gorgie are the best side in the league at present, theyv not played well last 3/4 weeks but still got the results 10 clean sheets in 14 games is impressive and not loosing since october would be for any other team title winning form. That lot in the weege have bn there for the taking for a long time unfortunatly we'v missed the oppertunity by miles!

MSK
22-01-2011, 09:34 PM

I think theres far more chance of us getting relegated than them winning the league. But if both were to happen, it would be a never ending nightmare.I hear what you are saying W H ..the yam tramps will implode...believe ..:aok:

Hibercelona
22-01-2011, 09:36 PM
I hear what you are saying W H ..the yam tramps will implode...believe ..:aok:

Beeeelievvvvve! :wink:

Thats what they lot will be doing anyway...

TBH, I hope they continue to do well, only for their bubble to burst at the very last minute.....

It would be worth it. :greengrin