PDA

View Full Version : So what do we do?

Leith Hibee
22-01-2011, 08:03 PM
Are we going to just hope that things turn round to be rosey by the end of the season?

Would the Calderwood believers prefer to let him keep going and blame Hughes for the mess we are in? Stand by the man and have no change till the end of the season and hope we just scrape by relegation.

He has had his chance in my opinon. Get him out and bring a much needed change to spark us into action. Brown has done it at Aberdeen and turned round a team that got beat 9-0.

HibsMax
22-01-2011, 08:09 PM
Are we going to just hope that things turn round to be rosey by the end of the season?

Would the Calderwood believers prefer to let him keep going and blame Hughes for the mess we are in? Stand by the man and have no change till the end of the season and hope we just scrape by relegation.

He has had his chance in my opinon. Get him out and bring a much needed change to spark us into action. Brown has done it at Aberdeen and turned round a team that got beat 9-0.

Personally speaking I am not a Calderwood believer but by the same token I am not a disbeliever. I think he needs to be given time and opportunity to prove himself (or otherwise).

How can you say he has had a chance? Exactly what chances were those? The only chance that Colin has had to make this team his own is 22 days in January.

I am not an apologist for the man but I am a firm believer in people getting an honest chance before being given their jotters.

I am not saying that he is the best appointment that Hibs could have made but I also don't know that anyone else would have done a better job with what we have. Just because managers A, B and C can go do a job at another team does not mean they could have achieved the same here at Hibs.

The grass is always greener.

Maybe we can get Walter Smith since Rangers are currently on a downward spiral? (where is the tongue in cheek smilie?). ;)