PDA

View Full Version : Derek Adams

Alfred E Newman
22-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Why was he sent to the stand today? Given his record he could well be banned for the rest of the season. What good is that to us ? Its a joke in keeping with the farcical way the club is heading at the moment.
If he was employed in any other business he would be shown the door pronto.

Newhaven
22-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Why was he sent to the stand today? Given his record he could well be banned for the rest of the season. What good is that to us ? Its a joke in keeping with the farcical way the club is heading at the moment.

I'd like to know what he gives to the team or CC :confused:

Gala Foxes
22-01-2011, 07:20 PM

judging by the lack of impact he has made to date from the bench he might enjoy the better view of the current shambles from the stand

Crab apple
22-01-2011, 07:22 PM

I saw the ref walk backwards towards the fourth official just after half time. CC was right next to the fourth official at the time. Ref called DA over and pointed to the stand. I can only assume it was for foul and abusive language. Ref today was overly fussy but I've seen much worse. I thought he should have sent their man off for the handball. Their number 6 also made a couple of really poor challenges first half without being booked.

NORTHERNHIBBY
22-01-2011, 07:28 PM
he was getting frustrated looking on to the pitch and seeing players not contributing and generally doing nothing. As he pointed out to the ref, that is my effin job.

Mikey
22-01-2011, 07:31 PM

So you don't know what he did, but you reckon he should be sacked for it?

PC Stamp
22-01-2011, 07:35 PM
According to Colin Calderwood, the ref told him that Adams was sent to the stand for foul and abusive language. He then pointed out to the media that Derek Adams has never been heard to swear as it's something he apparently just does not do.

blackpoolhibs
22-01-2011, 07:38 PM
According to Colin Calderwood, the ref told him that Adams was sent to the stand for foul and abusive language. He then pointed out to the media that Derek Adams has never been heard to swear as it's something he apparently just does not do.

They have it in for us i tell ye, you can sense a conspiracy going on here. :wink:

AFKA5814_Hibs
22-01-2011, 07:41 PM

He probably didn't swear until he met the bunch of useless ******** that he has to work with.

Crab apple
22-01-2011, 07:45 PM

I've never met DA so can't confirm either way. But you might be onto something PC as I said above DA was on the bench with the rest of the backroom staff. It was CC that was next to the fourth official. Not sure how the fourth official recognised it was DA that called the linesman that side a fat, bald, useless, Weedgie b......d! Could have been anyone of a number of people.

Gala Foxes
22-01-2011, 07:53 PM
I've never met DA so can't confirm either way. But you might be onto something PC as I said above DA was on the bench with the rest of the backroom staff. It was CC that was next to the fourth official. Not sure how the fourth official recognised it was DA that called the linesman that side a fat, bald, useless, Weedgie b......d! Could have been anyone of a number of people.

the word useless may have been aimed at Rankin, Nish, Thicot, Smith, actually thinking about it probably was aimed at Smith

Crab apple
22-01-2011, 08:02 PM
the word useless may have been aimed at Rankin, Nish, Thicot, Smith, actually thinking about it probably was aimed at Smith

And would have been fully deserved!

ballengeich
22-01-2011, 08:20 PM

You don't have to swear to emit abusive language.

sahib
22-01-2011, 08:31 PM
You don't have to swear to emit abusive language.

Sent to the stands for withering wit and irony. FIFA directive 132/2.

RickyS
22-01-2011, 08:49 PM
He probably didn't swear until he met the bunch of useless ******** that he has to work with.
:top marks

eastmainsmsh
22-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Imo Adams could be appointed if CC goes....Adams did well at ross county ... this is piss poor at present ...... Laughing stock ... Hamilton have a shrewd manager in Billy Reid who has had some great results so we are in a lot of bother if we think we are too good to go down

HibbiesandtheBaddies
22-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Who the **** disnae swear in this day and age :dunno:

Billie Jo
22-01-2011, 09:42 PM
no ****in me :agree:

ballengeich
22-01-2011, 09:51 PM
Sent to the stands for withering wit and irony. FIFA directive 132/2.
:greengrin

Diclonius
22-01-2011, 11:07 PM
Who the **** disnae swear in this day and age :dunno:

Born-again Christians. :cool2:

sesoim
23-01-2011, 12:59 AM
Imo Adams could be appointed if CC goes....Adams did well at ross county ... this is piss poor at present ...... Laughing stock ... Hamilton have a shrewd manager in Billy Reid who has had some great results so we are in a lot of bother if we think we are too good to go down

Here's a thought :devil: Billy Reid certainly wouldn't be my first choice as our next manager, but maybe we could kill two birds with one stone by appointing him, which would be an improvement on CC and probably disrupt Hamilton so much that they end up staying bottom.

Tough times call for tough measures and all that...

Bad Martini
23-01-2011, 01:02 AM
Here's a thought :devil: Billy Reid certainly wouldn't be my first choice as our next manager, but maybe we could kill two birds with one stone by appointing him, which would be an improvement on CC and probably disrupt Hamilton so much that they end up staying bottom.

Tough times call for tough measures and all that...

A fine plan mate.....that said, if it fails, he could cement us firmly below our current position given his track record for leading teams to the bottom of the SPL this season :greengrin :devil::thumbsup:

RIP
23-01-2011, 12:47 PM
Nothing like Hibs.Net for pervading myths that adams was doing a great job at Dingwall

Derek Adams was already a liability at Ross County

He was close to a complete lack of behavioural control and County were going backwards

Like many other examples at Hibs in recent years personal conduct and a lack of discpline is to the detriment of the morale of the squad.

As employers, this board have made Hibernian FC a very poor place to work. Nobody seems to handle pressure, motivate, inspire or challenge