PDA

View Full Version : The Cold Shoulder in midweek

Toaods
22-01-2011, 04:39 PM
Unless there are 11 debutants playing in midweek against Rangers it would be good IMO if everyone refused to show encouragement and instead showed our disapproval of the woeful efforts of 'this current crop of players'.

If the Huns don't take 5 of us after losing at Tynie I'd be greatly surprised.

CC is proving to be a good manager...he is quoted today as saying 'Things may get even worse'....he's certainly not wrong.

DaveF
22-01-2011, 04:49 PM
I'm giving wednesday a miss so my ST seat will be empty.

Not a 'protest' decision, I'd just rather be at training for my boys team to see them enjoy football rather than watch non triers while hearing the huns give it large at the same time.

Maybe Hibs will finally put in a performance in my absence. I hope so!

EasterRoad4Ever
22-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Unless there are 11 debutants playing in midweek against Rangers it would be good IMO if everyone refused to show encouragement and instead showed our disapproval of the woeful efforts of 'this current crop of players'.

If the Huns don't take 5 of us after losing at Tynie I'd be greatly surprised.

CC is proving to be a good manager...he is quoted today as saying 'Things may get even worse'....he's certainly not wrong.

I sense the Hibs fans patience has snapped. The mid-week defeat, CCs attitude, wholesale changes, dropping our best keeper, the player's attitude, Petrie's condescending statement, lack of action is enough. Wednesday is going to be really interesting. The Huns will be up for the game.

Pretty Boy
22-01-2011, 05:18 PM
I'm working Wednesday night. Would usually have moved heaven and earth to get the night off for a Hibs v huns game but not going to bother.

Don't think i'll be the only one. I've got a feeling there could be a very, very small Hibs support on Wednesday night as i know a fair few regulars who are 'giving it a miss'.

darwenhibby
22-01-2011, 05:28 PM
If its on TV I aint bothering my Archie.

They've got my money, I am not wasting anymore money travelling, when I can see the game on TV in some capacity.

On paper not the worst squad we have ever had.

Attitude and commitment the worst EVER

Sir David Gray
22-01-2011, 05:28 PM
I'm working Wednesday night. Would usually have moved heaven and earth to get the night off for a Hibs v huns game but not going to bother.

Don't think i'll be the only one. I've got a feeling there could be a very, very small Hibs support on Wednesday night as i know a fair few regulars who are 'giving it a miss'.

I did get the night off on Wednesday night. I'm now starting to seriously regret it.

After today's result at Tynecastle, there's a serious chance of Rangers scoring four or five in midweek. It's not often that teams like Rangers will lose two games in a row.

The Harp
22-01-2011, 06:50 PM
I did get the night off on Wednesday night. I'm now starting to seriously regret it.

After today's result at Tynecastle, there's a serious chance of Rangers scoring four or five in midweek. It's not often that teams like Rangers will lose two games in a row.

Exactly what I'm thinking. Maybe the best we can hope for is the players show they are up for the fight - 'cos that's what we've got ... one hell of a fight for Premier survival.
I'll be there, but I can see it being the one of the smallest crowds we've ever had for a game against the Huns. Dont think we'll have another five figure attendance this season.

Saorsa
22-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Exactly what I'm thinking. Maybe the best we can hope for is the players show they are up for the fight - 'cos that's what we've got ... one hell of a fight for Premier survival.
I'll be there, but I can see it being the one of the smallest crowds we've ever had for a game against the Huns. Dont think we'll have another five figure attendance this season.:hilarious :top marks

aye, they've shown that, right enough.

Albion Hibs
22-01-2011, 10:27 PM
Before the Ibrox game I could not really be bothered with the whole travel, sharing breathing space with the poor, however, it turned out to be a great night and the highlight of the season so far.

We will have one new face in the team possibly and 10 other hibs players that need every bit of backing we can give them. I will be there, would not miss it.

Will state for the record I will not be going down the route of this celtic protest nonsense - ironically for those thinking about it, we give them enough slagging for that chat on here.

Hibercelona
22-01-2011, 10:36 PM
You know its sad times when you have a ST and you are torn between going or not.

cad
22-01-2011, 11:16 PM
Thats ma laddie oot from under his bed now 7 hours hes been under there ,
hes still greetin after the result this afternoon ,hes no had anything to eat Im getting awfii worried aboot him
His mobiles phones never stopped all his Hearts pals have been giving it to him tight ,hes 27 FFS if we get horsed on Wednesday I will be under there wi him greetin my eyes oot .

Where do you get those lights at the end of the tunnel things , and has Colin bought one .

As for Wednesday I will be there , wi my mates I go for the beer and the banter whether we have season tickets next year WILL be a topic of conversation ,
its 7 going one staying up till now ,but a win could see 3 staying a defeat and its junior fitba or bowls next season or both .

GGTTH:flag::flag:

marinello59
22-01-2011, 11:19 PM
Thats ma laddie oot from under his bed now 7 hours hes been under there ,
hes still greetin after the result this afternoon ,hes no had anything to eat Im getting awfii worried aboot him
His mobiles phones never stopped all his Hearts pals have been giving it to him tight ,hes 27 FFS if we get horsed on Wednesday I will be under there wi him greetin my eyes oot .

Where do you get those light at the end of the tunnel things , and has Colin bought one .

As for Wednesday I will be there , wi my mates I go for the beer and the banter whether we have season tickets next year WILL be a topic of conversation ,
its 7 going one staying up till now ,but a win could see 3 staying a defeat and its junior fitba or bowls next season or both .

GGTTH:flag::flag:

:faf:
Thanks, that really did have me laughing here.

Sammy7nil
22-01-2011, 11:22 PM
I say NO WAY will we break 11,500 attendance and it would be no surprise to see under 10,000

cad
22-01-2011, 11:28 PM
Rods got the cash hes calculated for the walk ups ,
Its next year hes got to figure out how to separate us from our cash ,£405 to watch us get ****ged every week ,we would be better going intae the Scorpio Sauna and humping something in there its the only way we are going to score this year