PDA

View Full Version : Beyond a Joke

hibs4eve
22-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Now this is beyond a joke we haven't scored this year and we have even played a 2nd division side 2 times we have shown all our support and are not getting anything in return apart from stealing money of us we shouldn't have this especially for a club with a good reputation like us. Our manager shouldn't be judged yet. We have a Scotland captain in the making being hanlon and no doubt the old firm have an eye on him and then Petrie takes any money some1 offers for a player. It would be great getting Adam rooney as we would probs get our first goal of the year in his first game.

Sammy7nil
22-01-2011, 04:40 PM
I agree a bit !

But Hanln future Scotland captain :confused: Hanlon is part of this problem he is young but has a VERY long way to go before he will get a big move or a cap

hibs4eve
22-01-2011, 04:42 PM
Yea i hope we get rooney then riordan will be fighting for his place in the team

just_joe
22-01-2011, 05:27 PM
If we sign Rooney then Riordan will be offski IMHO.

stokesmessiah
22-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Now this is beyond a joke we haven't scored this year and we have even played a 2nd division side 2 times we have shown all our support and are not getting anything in return apart from stealing money of us we shouldn't have this especially for a club with a good reputation like us. Our manager shouldn't be judged yet. We have a Scotland captain in the making being hanlon and no doubt the old firm have an eye on him and then Petrie takes any money some1 offers for a player. It would be great getting Adam rooney as we would probs get our first goal of the year in his first game.

Not entirely true. I am pretty sure most hibs fans would agree that the 'tache plays hard ball with player sales.

just_joe
22-01-2011, 05:39 PM
Not entirely true. I am pretty sure most hibs fans would agree that the 'tache plays hard ball with player sales.

Possibly should have got more for Stokes & Bamba?