PDA

View Full Version : Multi Year Season Ticket Payment Plan

Amit
22-01-2011, 03:32 PM
If you are locked into more than one year can you ask for a refund for the future season tickets you have paid for if you don't want to have a season ticket beyond this season...?

7Hero
22-01-2011, 03:51 PM
the club sells season tickets for multiple seasons does it ?

Hibs Class
22-01-2011, 04:04 PM
If you are locked into more than one year can you ask for a refund for the future season tickets you have paid for if you don't want to have a season ticket beyond this season...?

You may get a partial refund in certain circumstances, e.g. if you can produce your own death certificate to back up your claim. Otherwise you are probably expected to honour your commitment in much the same way as you would expect the club to honour its.

Titch
22-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Booting the club if i could get the money back for this seasons tickets that remain i would

Amit
22-01-2011, 04:05 PM
Aye ..lets boot the club when we are doon eh !!!! :aok:

To be honest, I am finding it very difficult to be optimistic about anything to do with Hibs.

It was a genuine question which I now realise I should have directed to the ticket office as opposed to the forum given your response.

H18sry
22-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Is there any need for your smart arsed question ?

Well yes, as stated the HNA are to be used for Hibs.net official lines, not for personal views as stated in the thread about HNA branding, and why the need for the foul language :confused:

I'm_cabbaged
22-01-2011, 04:06 PM
Is there any need for your smart arsed question ?

TBH, you've given a smart arsed answer. If I'd signed up for it I'd asking the very same question. Usually get my ST on direct debit, but there's no way that I'm going to commit myself in April for next season, never mind three seasons.

Amit
22-01-2011, 04:07 PM
You may get a partial refund in certain circumstances, e.g. if you can produce your own death certificate to back up your claim. Otherwise you are probably expected to honour your commitment in much the same way as you would expect the club to honour its.

What if your circumstances change and you are moving away from Edinburgh?

RickyS
22-01-2011, 04:10 PM
TBH, you've given a smart arsed answer. If I'd signed up for it I'd asking the very same question. Usually get my ST on direct debit, but there's no way that I'm going to commit myself in April for next season, never mind three seasons.
:agree: the guy asked a valid question, if I had one I would be looking for a get out too.

MSK
22-01-2011, 04:12 PM
Well yes, as stated the HNA are to be used for Hibs.net official lines, not for personal views as stated in the thread about HNA branding, and why the need for the foul language :confused:Why the **** are you getting your knickers in a twist over it Ronnie !!! i responded to the op under my HNA account ..bad me, hang me .. ..what the **** it has to do wi you i dont know ..get over it mate ffs !! :confused:

Hiber-nation
22-01-2011, 04:12 PM
:agree: the guy asked a valid question, if I had one I would be looking for a get out too.

Exactly. Stange how these bizarre HNA6 interventions have gone now :confused:

Newhaven
22-01-2011, 04:13 PM
Where has the HNA6 reply gone in this thread :confused:

MSK
22-01-2011, 04:14 PM
TBH, you've given a smart arsed answer. If I'd signed up for it I'd asking the very same question. Usually get my ST on direct debit, but there's no way that I'm going to commit myself in April for next season, never mind three seasons.Its not a smart arsed answer ..folk want the board to spend money ..withdrawing it then we will be in a worse position that we are already in ..im sure things will be a lot clearer in the summer when we have got rid of this dross ..

Removed
22-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Why the **** are you getting your knickers in a twist over it Ronnie !!! i responded to the op under my HNA account ..bad me, hang me .. ..what the **** it has to do wi you i dont know ..get over it mate ffs !! :confused:

You need help :agree:

I'd get slaughtered if I posted like some of yours

H18sry
22-01-2011, 04:15 PM
Why the **** are you getting your knickers in a twist over it Ronnie !!! i responded to the op under my HNA account ..bad me, hang me .. ..what the **** it has to do wi you i dont know ..get over it mate ffs !! :confused:

It was a reasonable question, given that the points were brought up about admins hiding behind the HNA names, I think it has a lot to do with me as a member of the site, rules are there for a reason, still no need for the foul language, we are all hurting not just you.

MSK
22-01-2011, 04:18 PM
Exactly. Stange how these bizarre HNA6 interventions have gone now :confused:Why strange ..i deleted them.

Where has the HNA6 reply gone in this thread :confused:As above Barry ..

Hibs Class
What if your circumstances change and you are moving away from Edinburgh?

No idea tbh. I never bought one and never considered it and didn't imagine many folk would. The serious answer is probably that there will have been terms and conditions signed up to and anyone who bought one should have a copy failing which the club should provide one on request. I doubt being hacked off with performances will be cause for a refund, don't know about anything else.

Amit

Take it easy... no need for the OTT reaction.

I guess he was just reiterating the rules that the forum adheres to.

MSK
22-01-2011, 04:21 PM
It was a reasonable question, given that the points were brought up about admins hiding behind the HNA names, I think it has a lot to do with me as a member of the site, rules are there for a reason, still no need for the foul language, we are all hurting not just you.Get over it then ..i didnt log into my other account..big deal ..

Hows about getting back to thread topic now ..

HNA12
22-01-2011, 04:22 PM
brought up about admins hiding behind the HNA names, .

That's a touch unfair. Many of us had never used HNA names in the past. We had to seperate our personal accounts from the ones we use for Admin purposes as we were increasingly being asked if our views were official site policy. (A nonsense given that the Admin team have as diverse a range of views as any other group of Hibs fans.)
However..............sometimes it is easy to forget which account you are logged in under. I've had to delete a few posts already. :greengrin

MSK
22-01-2011, 04:24 PM
Take it easy... no need for the OTT reaction.

I guess he was just reiterating the rules that the forum adheres to.No Amit, Ronnie was having a smart arsed dig at Admin ..anyway, i have responded to your thread point ..

I'm_cabbaged
Its not a smart arsed answer ..folk want the board to spend money ..withdrawing it then we will be in a worse position that we are already in ..im sure things will be a lot clearer in the summer when we have got rid of this dross ..

I used to have the very same answer to folk myself, however it's gone too far now.
Together we are stronger, pish. All we're doing is keeping RP in vastly over paid job.
Stand up and be counted, ok I will stand up, just don't count on my hard earned cash for my families ST's.

Saorsa
Its not a smart arsed answer ..folk want the board to spend money ..withdrawing it then we will be in a worse position that we are already in ..im sure things will be a lot clearer in the summer when we have got rid of this dross ..I'd like tae see them doing it then, NOW! 3 weeks, 1 player who has yet tae pass a medical. We are in deep ***** and it needs sorting now. With this lot the summer will be too late.

Hiber-nation
22-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Why strange ..i deleted them.

As above Barry ..

They were strange because it was a totally OTT response to a guy asking a very fair question.

H18sry
22-01-2011, 04:26 PM
Get over it then ..i didnt log into my other account..big deal ..

Hows about getting back to thread topic now ..

Get over what?

I think if the op contacts ER they will advise, or if he reads the small print in his contract it will tell him there.

H18sry
22-01-2011, 04:28 PM
No Amit, Ronnie was having a smart arsed dig at Admin ..anyway, i have responded to your thread point ..

No, he was asking a very valid question. and got a very Rude answer.

Amit
Sent an email to the club - so i'll update when I hear back.

H18sry
They were strange because it was a totally OTT response to a guy asking a very fair question.

:agree:

H18sry
22-01-2011, 04:29 PM
Sent an email to the club - so i'll update when I hear back.

:thumbsup:

Was there a big take up on the 3 year season ticket offer, it would be interesting to know the numbers.

marinello59
22-01-2011, 04:30 PM
Get over what?

I think if the op contacts ER they will advise, or if he reads the small print in his contract it will tell him there.

I vaguely recollect that there was a built in get out clause. Was the deal not that the next two years were going to be at this seasons prices so it shouldn't be too difficult to get out of. You'd just lose the chance to watch First Division football at SPL prices.

MSK
22-01-2011, 04:30 PM
I used to have the very same answer to folk myself, however it's gone too far now.
Together we are stronger, pish. All we're doing is keeping RP in vastly over paid job.
Stand up and be counted, ok I will stand up, just don't count on my hard earned cash for my families ST's.Fair enough mate, its a two way street though ..Scottish football is rooked ..nae cash..if we withdraw cash tae hibs we cannae exactly ask for quality signings can we ..?...

GreenCastle
22-01-2011, 04:31 PM

Feel sorry for you :agree:

Paying for possibly 1st Division games next season - not good :grr:

I'm_cabbaged
22-01-2011, 04:32 PM
I vaguely recollect that there was a built in get out clause. Was the deal not that the next two years were going to be at this seasons prices so it shouldn't be too difficult to get out of. You'd just lose the chance to watch First Division football at SPL prices.

:greengrin

Hibs Class
22-01-2011, 04:32 PM

But in that event the club may well give you a second chance with the one-season season ticket pricing policy so that we can "maintain the current quality of the squad!"

Amit
22-01-2011, 04:34 PM

That's what I thought but I'll let you know what the club's response is.

Hainan Hibs
22-01-2011, 04:35 PM

I'd get slaughtered if I posted like some of yours

Haven't read the rest of the thread yet but this is bang on the money. Not the first time he/she has posted something that others would get a warning or banned for.

MSK
22-01-2011, 04:35 PM
They were strange because it was a totally OTT response to a guy asking a very fair question.Correct, i misread the op ..

MSK
22-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Amit, apologies mate, i misread your op ..:aok:

The rest of you can un twist yer knickers now ..

marinello59
But in that event the club may well give you a second chance with the one-season season ticket pricing policy so that we can "maintain the current quality of the squad!"

That's the last thing we want. :greengrin

I'm_cabbaged
Fair enough mate, its a two way street though ..Scottish football is rooked ..nae cash..if we withdraw cash tae hibs we cannae exactly ask for quality signings can we ..?...

Whole heartedly agree with you, but when was the last time we made a quality signing? Please don't mention Miller & Stokes cause nobody wanted to touch them bar us. Will probably change my mind when the time comes, but just now I don't think I've ever felt so low with OUR team.

Amit
22-01-2011, 04:40 PM
Amit, apologies mate, i misread your op ..:aok:

The rest of you can un twist yer knickers now ..

No worries..! Just thought someone on the forum might know the answer but I'll wait for the club to respond.

MSK
22-01-2011, 04:41 PM

I'd get slaughtered if I posted like some of yoursFancy elaborating on that Billy ..

MSK
22-01-2011, 04:44 PM
No worries..! Just thought someone on the forum might know the answer but I'll wait for the club to respond.Im sure this thread will remain at the top end o the forum for the time being so you may yet get your answer Amit ..:greengrin

Apologies again as i read it as advocating folk withdraw due to the current pish we are going through..didnt read it as a question ..:agree:

Removed
22-01-2011, 04:54 PM
Fancy elaborating on that Billy ..

Nah, that'll just play into your hands. I know your style.

Toaods
22-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Nobody's getting any money back*

*Left on the message board as per a telephone call received from the club to one of the members.

Hiber-nation
22-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Correct, i misread the op ..

:aok:

Minder
22-01-2011, 06:56 PM
Now I have not seen the payment plan documentation and I do not know whether or not you signed your contract in your own home. But if you did and there is no notice of cancellation contained within the contract the contract is not enforceable according to my friend Chen Wei ! :devil: This applies to all consumer contracts and any trader not supplying a "notice" (must be in a specific format) is open to possible criminal sanction.

1875 NO 1
22-01-2011, 08:29 PM
what about this years season ticket - it is priced on us being in top 6 playing cat a games.

They should be giving everybody a credit towards next season