PDA

View Full Version : Dnipro Appeal Turnstile Collection - Update - Thanks

StevieC
21-01-2011, 09:49 PM
A huge thank you to everyone that volunteered to collect and to everyone that donated.

The total amount collected was £900

:applause: :not worth :applause:

This is a very reasonable amount, especially considering the weather conditions and the limited number of hardy volunteers.

AndyB_70
21-01-2011, 11:07 PM
As always great stuff. :thumbsup: :flag:

greenlex
21-01-2011, 11:08 PM
A huge thank you to everyone that volunteered to collect and to everyone that donated.

The total amount collected was £900

:applause: :not worth :applause:

This is a very reasonable amount, especially considering the weather conditions and the limited number of hardy volunteers.

How does that compare to other years Stevie? I know the crowd wasnt great but I am a bit disappointed with that to be honest.

StevieC
22-01-2011, 12:35 AM
The first collection in 2005 brought in about £2500 but that was a packed stadium in decent weather with twice as many volunteers.

Dunbar Hibee
22-01-2011, 01:08 AM
How does that compare to other years Stevie? I know the crowd wasnt great but I am a bit disappointed with that to be honest.

Not bad for a rainy 12 o'clock kick off with a sheite attendance

NAE NOOKIE
22-01-2011, 02:50 PM
Bit confused and probably wrong, but I am sure there was another charity with buckets collecting outside ER at the celtic match.

I usually stick a tenner in the Dnipro bucket, but I didnt see one. Mind you I got to the ground at about 12pm.

Confused .... :confused: