View Full Version : Mixu

21-01-2011, 11:04 AM
Just seen Mr Paatelianen's BMW approaching East Mains 30 mins ago. Now what could that be about?:devil:

21-01-2011, 11:07 AM
Just seen Mr Paatelianen's BMW approaching East Mains 30 mins ago. Now what could that be about?:devil:

Nish return? Admittedly it is past the statutory 28 day policy :greengrin

21-01-2011, 11:34 AM
Still looking for the dressing room he was accused of losing.

21-01-2011, 11:36 AM
Nish return? Admittedly it is past the statutory 28 day policy :greengrin

I would love that. Sammon-Nish swap would be even better. Mixu says, 'Sammon leapt like a brown trout at the chance of joining Hibs. i couldnt stand in his way'.

21-01-2011, 11:38 AM
He's probably poking his heid oot the windae and going >>> :na na:

Actually, I like the big man. He didn't get it right here but, he was a good guy and has never said a bad word about us, when a cheap shot would have been easy and he would have probably had a case to make.

That said, Im not duey eyed - some of his matches were bad, some odd diamond formations but equally, we were harder to beat under the big man.

He was the right guy at the wrong time and with the wrong team as in management team. Had he had a good number two and come in now, things I think, would have been very different.

Anyway, Mixu, is one of the few who can celebrate serious Hibby euthoria having scored in THAT game more than once :aok:

21-01-2011, 11:44 AM
He's probably poking his heid oot the windae and going >>> :na na:

Actually, I like the big man. He didn't get it right here but, he was a good guy and has never said a bad word about us, when a cheap shot would have been easy and he would have probably had a case to make.

That said, Im not duey eyed - some of his matches were bad, some odd diamond formations but equally, we were harder to beat under the big man.

He was the right guy at the wrong time and with the wrong team as in management team. Had he had a good number two and come in now, things I think, would have been very different.

Anyway, Mixu, is one of the few who can celebrate serious Hibby euthoria having scored in THAT game more than once :aok:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gUn9IRZoK0
:greengrin:thumbsup:

21-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Still looking for the dressing room he was accused of losing.

hopefully looking to sign stack smith thicot hart rankin miller de graf stevenson trakys and nish

21-01-2011, 11:51 AM
hopefully looking to sign stack smith thicot hart rankin miller de graf stevenson trakys and nish

It was Mixu's beamer that was spotted mate, NOT, Stevie Wonder :greengrin

21-01-2011, 12:49 PM
could mean something but prob means nothing that hes there!

21-01-2011, 12:52 PM
He's trying to get to Michael Stewart before he signs on the dotted line. :agree:

21-01-2011, 12:54 PM
How do you know it' was Mixus Beamer?

21-01-2011, 12:55 PM
He's trying to get to Michael Stewart before he signs on the dotted line. :agree:

Would he qualify for unemployment benefit, I thought you needed to be out of work for 6 months first.

PC Stamp
21-01-2011, 01:14 PM

Probably saw the black beamer X3 or summat with a reg like M1 XUU or something that hurls around Edinburgh.
And it isn't and never was Mixu's!!!!! :greengrin

21-01-2011, 01:16 PM
Probably saw the black beamer X3 or summat with a reg like M1 XUU or something that hurls around Edinburgh.

That's where I was going with it.:)

PC Stamp
21-01-2011, 01:18 PM
that's where i was going with it.:)

21-01-2011, 02:06 PM
Would imagine if true more than likely Nish back to Killie with Sammon going to Celtc or some English mob.

21-01-2011, 02:17 PM

:agree: and I've also saw it around the Royal Infirmary hospital everyday too, it's definately not Mixu's car!

21-01-2011, 02:17 PM
I'm positive he drives a Merc with a personalised plate, I see him at The Fort not long ago.

21-01-2011, 02:46 PM

I'm sure you've left a couple of players out but that'll do for now.:wink:

21-01-2011, 02:58 PM

If he takes that lot we will throw in a few others of our choosing to help "sweeten" the deal.

21-01-2011, 03:04 PM
I'm positive he drives a Merc with a personalised plate, I see him at The Fort not long ago.

I've seen him on the M8 driving a Merc :agree:

21-01-2011, 03:15 PM

Because rather than take the long way around, he went a bit more direct:rolleyes:

21-01-2011, 03:21 PM
It was a shame for Mixu, he took the Hibs job to early.

After he left Hibs, he was hurting. He decided to take some time out and tour Europe watching foreign clubs training methods and various set ups.

Kilmarnock are now reaping the benefits of this unfortunately.

21-01-2011, 03:51 PM
Dont think it was Mixu, for a start he drives a Merc.

21-01-2011, 03:58 PM
So theres a big baldy guy in his late 40s who drives a BMW with a MIXXUU plate, and its not the real Mixu? What a chancer:taxi

Sorry to be the bearer of a *****y false rumour, but I can hardly be blamed since this clown is clearly taking the piss with his Mixu-copying behaviour:cool2:

21-01-2011, 04:02 PM

Might even come into the category of "A Start" :greengrin

M11BMO
21-01-2011, 04:08 PM
So theres a big baldy guy in his late 40s who drives a BMW with a MIXXUU plate, and its not the real Mixu? What a chancer:taxi

Sorry to be the bearer of a *****y false rumour, but I can hardly be blamed since this clown is clearly taking the piss with his Mixu-copying behaviour:cool2:

Aye, get your fact's right before you come on here getting us all excited at the thought of Mixu making a comeback and being the one to solve out goalscoring problems. :greengrin:wink:

.Louise.
21-01-2011, 04:55 PM
:agree: and I've also saw it around the Royal Infirmary hospital everyday too, it's definately not Mixu's car!

Yeah the woman who drives it works in the ERI.

21-01-2011, 06:29 PM

It's not so much copying as standing in for the big man, as Mixu himself is indisposed - at the hospital most days apparently.

21-01-2011, 07:30 PM
So, basically, we've established that it wasnt Mixu?

21-01-2011, 08:46 PM

That's where I was going with it.:)

They guy was cruizin Mussy at 5.30 and it's not Mixu:aok:

21-01-2011, 08:57 PM
They guy was cruizin Mussy at 5.30 and it's not Mixu:aok:

So is Mixu an outpatient? :dunno:

21-01-2011, 09:05 PM
maybe he's been on a drink-drive bender, on his own, in Tranent?

21-01-2011, 09:18 PM
So is Mixu an outpatient? :dunno:

Gamblers anonymous. Walked into Laddy's and asked a guy to Pit a line oan

21-01-2011, 09:22 PM

His Tom Tom has malfunctioned. :agree:

21-01-2011, 09:38 PM
Bassas:greengrin
Thats the last time youre getting any hot transfer gossip from me:na na: