PDA

View Full Version : Yams More Nonsense Yam Rumours

jonny
21-01-2011, 10:25 AM
Rumours doing the rounds that Boyd is heading to Hearts for a medical today. No decent source, just some jambo mates.
I think he's nearly finished - probably still got a few goals in him though.

easty
21-01-2011, 10:29 AM
Rumours doing the rounds that Boyd is heading to Hearts for a medical today. No decent source, just some jambo mates.

I don't believe he'll be going to the yams. He'd score plenty goals for them if true though.

M11BMO
21-01-2011, 10:31 AM
This has been flying around for a while.

A return to the Huns is on the cards now they have got rid off Miller.

Alex Trager
21-01-2011, 10:31 AM
When he left rangers alot of folk said that they think he'll be back up here when he's nearing the end playing for one of us

marleyhib
21-01-2011, 10:40 AM

He's only 27 is he not?

Hibee Daz
21-01-2011, 10:48 AM
If he does join the ****bos, he'll automatically be first choice for Scotland regardless of his lack of work rate. :brickwall (Potter yer a **** stain)

borstalboy
21-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Someones clutching at straws...........would easily return to Rangers before Hearts could even get a sniff.

:taxi................for your jambo mates!

Steve20
21-01-2011, 11:26 AM
Someones clutching at straws...........would easily return to Rangers before Hearts could even get a sniff.

:taxi................for your jambo mates!

Would Rangers want him back?

MacBean
21-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Papers say Bursaspor have big for him
NO CHANCE he would be at Hearts. Non Story

soproni1
21-01-2011, 01:47 PM
Apparently training with view to a loan move.

I thought he was at Leicester on loan already??

seanraff07
21-01-2011, 01:49 PM

Yep i heard this too.. His loan spell was unsuccessful so he left, he's back at West Brom.

M11BMO
21-01-2011, 02:04 PM

Also just heard this. My Yam mate follows Skacel on Twitter and his update was something along the lines of "Good seeing Roman at training..."

CropleyWasGod
21-01-2011, 02:15 PM
Also just heard this. My Yam mate follows Skacel on Twitter and his update was something along the lines of "Good seeing Roman at training..."

So Skacel is at Leicester as well? :devil:

Cropley10
21-01-2011, 03:25 PM
So Boyd or Bednar?

Doubt it - but even if they do come - they're only adding to their considerable problems

Phil D. Rolls
21-01-2011, 03:29 PM
I can see the Yams finishing second at this rate.

The Falcon
21-01-2011, 03:33 PM
So Boyd or Bednar?

Doubt it - but even if they do come - they're only adding to their considerable problems

Is Bednar not more likely than Boyd though?

Totally agree with the second bit :greengrin

vahibbie
21-01-2011, 03:35 PM
So Boyd or Bednar?

:confused:

Like what. Being third, maybe pushing for second.
Oh that Hibs should have a few problems like them.

M11BMO
21-01-2011, 03:41 PM
So Skacel is at Leicester as well? :devil:
Judging by Bednar's loan coming to an end in January 2011 and him being no where to be seen on the Leicester Wikipedia or Website then it may well be a possibility that he is at the Yam's. Bad news IMO.

The Falcon
21-01-2011, 03:42 PM
:confused:

Like what. Being third, maybe pushing for second.
Oh that Hibs should have a few problems like them.

Really? I think our situations are like a mirror image of each other.

Bear in mind just over a year ago our situations were reversed and will do so again. Whatever happens to us I would not swap our overall position for theirs. Would you?

Sir David Gray
21-01-2011, 03:44 PM
No way that Boyd will play for another Scottish team, except if he goes back to Rangers.

He might finish his career with Kilmarnock when he's about 35, but that's about it.

hibby al
21-01-2011, 03:47 PM
did he play at leicester and has he played any games for west brom
if both then he,s going nowhere (bednar that is)
heard the boyd to hearts one came third hand but allgedly started by paul kane
in his pub

Albion Hibs
21-01-2011, 03:54 PM
I can see where the boyd rumour would start - JJ was at Killie, Boyd was at Killie / the hertz love a fat striker, boyd is a fat striker / the hertz love to overpay players, boyd is an overpaid player.

I heard bednar has hung up his boots.

M11BMO
21-01-2011, 03:56 PM
if both then he,s going nowhere (bednar that is)
heard the boyd to hearts one came third hand but allgedly started by paul kane
in his pub

Good point! :agree:

3pm
21-01-2011, 05:53 PM

Aye, Roman Romanov. 'Good seeing Roman at training. Confirmed my mortgage payment won't bounce this month.'

Barney McGrew
21-01-2011, 06:33 PM

He did indeed, which means he can't turn out for any more clubs this season under UEFA rules IIRC, exactly the same issue that's stopped Motherwell signing Grella from Leeds. So he can train with the Yams all he likes, but he ain't going to be playing any games for them.

It sounds like another case of them giving their imaginations a treat.

SloopJB
21-01-2011, 06:49 PM
the rumour survives through repetition

paul_hfc3
21-01-2011, 06:54 PM
They do this every January transfer window Herts. Used to be and would be Garry O'connor for the past 2/3 years if he hadn't been to 2 clubs already.

ivan03
21-01-2011, 07:49 PM
few of my mates are big jambos, one of them really close with a few players.
they are saying that theres big talk of Bednar joining them again, but think wages are an issue, what do you guys think of this???

The Falcon
21-01-2011, 07:53 PM
They do this every January transfer window Herts. Used to be and would be Garry O'connor for the past 2/3 years if he hadn't been to 2 clubs already.

Was it not Riordan once as well?

Houchy
21-01-2011, 08:20 PM
few of my mates are big jambos, one of them really close with a few players.
they are saying that theres big talk of Bednar joining them again, but think wages are an issue, what do you guys think of this???

A friend of mine on facebook spoke to Lee Wallace today who said that this was P*sh:agree:

nortonhibby
21-01-2011, 08:27 PM

WHAT A LOAD OF COLIN NISH.:greengrin

Bishop Hibee
21-01-2011, 08:42 PM
I can confirm the Roman at Tiny was Roman Polanski accompanied by Graham Rix.