PDA

View Full Version : NHC Celtic give backing to "Bhoycott"

Lofarl
20-01-2011, 10:43 PM
http://www.philmacgiollabhain.com/club-privately-supports-bhoycott/

:faf::faf::faf:

Keep it up lads. Celtic are offically the new Yams.

Dirkster23
20-01-2011, 10:50 PM

Superb :crazy:

Sir David Gray
20-01-2011, 10:50 PM
Just a pity that they didn't do their "bhoycott" last Saturday.

Is it just me or does anyone else get fed up with the Celtic fans adding an "h" as the second letter to all of their words? :grr:

keep the faith
20-01-2011, 10:53 PM
Just a pity that they didn't do their "bhoycott" last Saturday.

Is it just me or does anyone else get fed up with the Celtic fans adding an "h" as the second letter to all of their words? :grr:

whan*ers!!!

Iain G
20-01-2011, 10:57 PM
whan*ers!!!

Cheltic Fhootball Chlub yhou mhean? :wink:

NORTHERNHIBBY
20-01-2011, 10:58 PM
Up to the Killie fans to turn up in numbers. Hopefully the board at Killie have enough nous to market this game as a family day, something usually unthinkable when they contaminate the air everytime they start another of their "songs"

Bishop Hibee
20-01-2011, 11:05 PM
Celtc fans shooting themselves in the foot here. One way they gain an advantage with officials is their large support (in Scottish terms) home and away. It will suit Killie to have as few away fans attending as possible.

We all know the conspiracy is laughable but these bams are taking it to new heights. It's time Petrie and the other SPL Chairmen grew some and stood up to the OF and their bully-boy tactics.

keep the faith
20-01-2011, 11:14 PM

Yep. Pharanoid Bhores. Their sectarian bile, conspiracy theories and buckfast stench wont be missed at away grounds as far as Im concerned.

Ed De Gramo
20-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Where's the village Plastic when your needing someone to defend the bigots?

greenginger
20-01-2011, 11:31 PM
Why don't Celtic Football Club take this all the way and boycott Scottish Football completely for the next 50 years.

:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Sir David Gray
20-01-2011, 11:37 PM
Why don't Celtic Football Club take this all the way and boycott Scottish Football completely for the next 50 years.

Hear, hear.

Can this be put to a vote?

Nothing would give me greater pleasure.

Absolute FHUDS.

bighairyfaeleith
20-01-2011, 11:42 PM
What a bunch of ******s.

Wheres that celtic fanny that posts on here to try and defend them now????

bighairyfaeleith
20-01-2011, 11:47 PM

Because apparently there would be no Scottish football without celtic. They are actually doing us all a favour by just boycotting just one game apparently. One of us would go bust if they boycotted us all and never graced us with there presence at our home games against celtic:not worth

What is apparent is that these cants are in a real battle with hearts for ******s of the year award. I actually think they might pip hearts for the first time in many years. It'll still be close though as hearts won't take this lying down:greengrin

Albion Hibs
20-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Half of them wont know what boycott means, they will no doubt think it is some modern device for carting about the new male addition to the brood. This initial opinion will of course be seconded and thirded by there wife....girlfriend...sister....cousin...sorry I loose track.

Let them miss the game, I encourage Killie fans to disconnect the power to the TV cameras so they cant even watch it in there weegie slums.

The Harp
21-01-2011, 12:09 AM
Up to the Killie fans to turn up in numbers. Hopefully the board at Killie have enough nous to market this game as a family day, something usually unthinkable when they contaminate the air everytime they start another of their "songs"

Would be good to see Killie slashing the admission prices for this one to encourage their fans to turn up. Pity it's a midweek evening game as they could've considered letting kids in free.
Celtc plumbing the depths yet again. :confused:

matty_f
21-01-2011, 12:21 AM
Twts.:agree:

Hibby70
21-01-2011, 06:46 AM
Fans of other teams should go to the away end a sing anti OF songs wearing their club colours.

spike220
21-01-2011, 07:17 AM
is there no depths they wont plunge!

GordonHFC
21-01-2011, 08:00 AM
This initial opinion will of course be seconded and thirded by there wife....girlfriend...sister....cousin...sorry I loose track.

Isn't this the same person !!!!!

StevieC
21-01-2011, 08:59 AM

Or randomly adding words in that dont make sense?

"We are 33% of the total support in Scotland are we are sick of being cheated"

They are like the "travellers", they have a language of their own.

:wink:

Lucius Apuleius
21-01-2011, 09:06 AM
Oh dear.

That's all.

col02
21-01-2011, 09:11 AM
I could quite happily live with not having to listen to their songs when either watching them on telly or at ER. As much as I dislike Rangers at least they are not in the media every day for the wrong reasons. Celtic as one of the figurehead clubs in Scotland and it is Scotland they play in not Ireland should imho take a far more reasoned and rational approach to their dealings with the SFA and SPL which now appears to me like Celtic have a vendetta against any power organisation in Scotland.

Craig_HFC
21-01-2011, 09:30 AM
Chunts. :greengrin

SonOfDavidFrancey
21-01-2011, 09:38 AM

Dhickheads.

Hibs Class
21-01-2011, 12:41 PM
Where's the village Plastic when your needing someone to defend the bigots?

What a bunch of ******s.

Wheres that celtic fanny that posts on here to try and defend them now????

Jhack?

Bad Martini
21-01-2011, 12:57 PM
Evidently, the problem lies with us shower of *******s and of course, the SPL, referees and the establishment.

It's a shame really. I feel sorry for them, especially those poor folk who travel so far to watch them week in and week out, never missing a game, travelling the length of Scotland just to reach Glasgow. Bichrist, do you KNOW the sacrifice these people make to get there and see their heroes? Do you KNOW how hard it is taking cars, trains and buses from the four corners of Scotland to follow "their" team :devil:

Re-arrange. *******s. Hunting. Glory. :aok:

Phil D. Rolls
21-01-2011, 01:11 PM
This is just another fans' group with delusions of self importance. It's notable that Celtic themselves have not backed the ban. Small people wanting any attention they can get to distract from the inadequacy of their own lives.

Joe Baker II
21-01-2011, 02:20 PM

Phil MacGiollabhain does not equal Celtic - have not read rest of thread as I assume it will be full of equally moronic "please boycott as we do not want Celtic fans despite fact majority of SPL stadiums usually less than half full" posts.

ancient hibee
21-01-2011, 02:58 PM
I have it on good authority that the next step is for the team to bhoycott the next 3 away matches.

magpie1892
21-01-2011, 04:51 PM
Phil MacGiollabhain does not equal Celtic - have not read rest of thread as I assume it will be full of equally moronic "please boycott as we do not want Celtic fans despite fact majority of SPL stadiums usually less than half full" posts.

Correct. That's not even his real name. His surname is something run-of-the-mill like 'Jackson' and he changed it to sound more 'republican/nationalist'.

I met him at a newspaper in Dublin in 2008. A towering, towering dickhead he was as well.