PDA

View Full Version : NHC Not Very Clever

Killiehibbie
20-01-2011, 03:24 PM
Real Zaragoza had to get in touch with former player Jermaine Pennant to tell the Stoke winger he had left a Porsche (http://www.caughtoffside.com/tag/porsche) abandoned at Zaragoza train station for five months, according to a report in Marca.
The Spanish paper claims that when Pennant was contacted by Zaragoza about the car, he admitted he did not remember anything about it.
Zaragoza were then forced to open the car and were surprised to find that the keys were on the seat.
The car in question had a customised licence plate with the number ‘P33NNT” on it.
Pennant is a big fan of cars and has a sportscar collection.
The former Arsenal and Liverpool star signed for Zaragoza on a free transfer in the summer of 2009 but he struggled to make an impact with the Liga side. (Eurosport)

How can you just forget about the best part of 100 grand?

Saorsa
20-01-2011, 03:30 PM
How can you just forget about the best part of 100 grand?
Probably got too much money like most fitba players

Dunbar Hibee
20-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Probably got too much money like most fitba players

And not a great player either... certainly doesn't deserve to be earning enough money to forget about porsche's...

.Sean.
20-01-2011, 04:12 PM
And not a great player either... certainly doesn't deserve to be earning enough money to forget about porsche's...
Unfortunately DH, that's the way of the footballing world - Bang average players 'earning' unbelievable sums of money.

Makes you sick :boo hoo::grr:

greenlex
20-01-2011, 04:14 PM
I suppose parking it up at an airport and firgetting about it is preferable to writing it off on the M6 or whatever whilst bladdered.

Killiehibbie
20-01-2011, 04:17 PM
I suppose parking it up at an airport and firgetting about it is preferable to writing it off on the M6 or whatever whilst bladdered.
And blaming Ashley Cole.

Antifa Hibs
20-01-2011, 04:44 PM
TBH that would be the equivilent of us leaving a battered Vauxhall Nova in the airport car park and not giving a **** about it.

Fitba players are on far to much money, which is problem why there is little patience in the stands these days with regards to players and bad games.

HibbyAndy
21-01-2011, 08:47 PM

:agree:

He's pish.

monktonharp
21-01-2011, 08:55 PM
TBH that would be the equivilent of us leaving a battered Vauxhall Nova in the airport car park and not giving a **** about it.

Fitba players are on far to much money, which is problem why there is little patience in the stands these days with regards to players and bad games. in a nutshell antifa, in a nutshell.

WeAreHibs
21-01-2011, 09:01 PM
Sorry but I don't believe even Bernie Ecclestone would forget leaving a Porsche somewhere, you just wouldn't would you?

The boy must me thick as **** or have been up to something but why leave the keys? Then again, probably as mentioned:rolleyes: