PDA

View Full Version : The long and winding road ahead!

Stantons Angel
19-01-2011, 11:06 PM
Today in issuing a statement in direct response to the fans show of disgust and unrest, Hibs have come out and acknowledged they do realise the state the club finds itself in.

Never in 40+ years of watching Hibs have i seen the board answer publicly the anger and frustrations of the fans. This is not to be taken lightly, we as supporters needed to know that they cared and they have in MY opinion done this.

Mr Pertrie knows the feelings of discontent amongst the support and he also knows they are doing their talking with their feet. Talk of demonstrations and boycotts will get us no where, as the Hearts support know.

We are asked to get behind the team and help them through the next half of the season. Its going to be a struggle for them on the field as well as us watching from the terracings. there is no use in moaning and shouting and bawling any longer. We are crap and we all know it and all the negativity surrounding us will make it an even longer run in.

It is time NOW to make up our minds, do we or dont we support them through good and bad? (as far as im concerned we cant get any worse!)
It may mean more slagging from neighbourhood jambos, but we gave it out to them did we not?

The team, the club and even our premier league existence needs you to be there. Get behind them and do all we can to get through this awful time we find ourselves in. We can do it, if you the supporters keep the faith in HIBERNIAN, You know you can!!!

Before some of you go off on a blinder this is MY opinion expressed as best i can. I am a supporter and i too am used to watching a free flowing Hibs team. It just aint there this season, so with your help we will have to get through to the end of the season together!!

TOGETHER we ARE STRONGER!!!:wink:

GreenPJ
19-01-2011, 11:08 PM
Today in issuing a statement in direct response to the fans show of disgust and unrest, Hibs have come out and acknowledged they do realise the state the club finds itself in.

Never in 40+ years of watching Hibs have i seen the board answer publicly the anger and frustrations of the fans. This is not to be taken lightly, we as supporters needed to know that they cared and they have in MY opinion done this.

Mr Pertrie knows the feelings of discontent amongst the support and he also knows they are doing their talking with their feet. Talk of demonstrations and boycotts will get us no where, as the Hearts support know.

We are asked to get behind the team and help them through the next half of the season. Its going to be a struggle for them on the field as well as us watching from the terracings. there is no use in moaning and shouting and bawling any longer. We are crap and we all know it and all the negativity surrounding us will make it an even longer run in.

It is time NOW to make up our minds, do we or dont we support them through good and bad? (as far as im concerned we cant get any worse!)
It may mean more slagging from neighbourhood jambos, but we gave it out to them did we not?

The team, the club and even our premier league existence needs you to be there. Get behind them and do all we can to get through this awful time we find ourselves in. We can do it, if you the supporters keep the faith in HIBERNIAN, You know you can!!!

Before some of you go off on a blinder this is MY opinion expressed as best i can. I am a supporter and i too am used to watching a free flowing Hibs team. It just aint there this season, so with your help we will have to get through to the end of the season together!!

TOGETHER we ARE STRONGER!!!:wink:

:top marks

Hibeesb0unc3
19-01-2011, 11:11 PM
well said mate it aint gonna be easy but hopefully we begin the upwards climb to safety

The Harp
19-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Good post SA. No one said supporting Hibs was gonna be easy, God knows there's a lot more downs than ups, but if we're supporters we'll stick with it. We can all sing about 'We'll support you evermore' but do we really mean it? Well if we do, this is our chance to prove it.
Chairmen, directors, managers, coaches and players come and go - it's us the fans that are the constants. Hibernian is OUR Club ... let's stick with it.

:flag: