PDA

View Full Version : Need to keep a manager mid/long term.

Jimmy Belter
19-01-2011, 07:15 PM
It`s about time alot people woke up to where the team/ club ?.

In the last 3 seasons before Yogi came we only managed to scrap into the top 6
under Minux , Collins & TC.

The best assett`s have been sold off over the last few years to Date when YOGI started Steven Fletcher was sold for £2.00 million for so, Stokes can in & he was sold aswell. (any team struggle losing there main goal threat)

At any level of football there has to been a starting point & time and support must be given from the fans and the board or we just repeat the cycle.

Collins left after Petrie did not support him, Miux left after only 1 year why was he not given longer? (look at Killy now).
Saying that i did not like his style of football (Bamba in centre park, with no football played)/ thou fans seem like that? so he`s next to go.

Yogi commes in next and after 1st year he getts us 4th spot and back in Europe.
How did we get 4th ? stokes goals? was apart of it, I heard because he was luck?
(If anyone out there runns a team, kicks, youth or adult.........they they now that lot o f crap.
( Yes there where hard times in the last couple of months, as i have said before to build team, squad it does take time.

Yes as every manager he had work with squad he inheritage from Minux(At least he saw the squad was poor and did not sign anyone else up on long term contracs, and the fact he has since stated publicly that he wanted to get rid off about 16 off them and bring better quality in with the funds.

Personally speaking his team did play football with a pattern & passing style?
Some people i have noticed did not fancy it, Is it just me or is kicking ball long up the park better to watch?

He spent no money and all his signing where free transfers/short term answer to give time to move all the 16 players out, football like business is like that someties you have look long term ...................

I did like how we played under him and with 3 strikes we scored alot of goals.
People have said on this that he allways played the same way ? I would disagree and say in the last months of the season the team seemed to play longer (i style i personally hate, but at least there was a pattern)

If youve watched the last 8/9 games under CC they youll know you can kick the ball up the park (With no pattern or plan).

We all know that it was at the other end with the defence was the problem........but at least he knew this & was trying get better players in.

I think we got rid him after 6/7 games when when with a wee bit (of that luck) we could 5th/6h in table ............Sitters missed, penalties but that football and thease things even out. (that luck again with Duffy out, that football and other teams would have there problems as the seasons goes on)

Yes he did work with Minux players & got best out them.

FACT He did get us 4th spot (so any manager who does not match this then he should get the sack). ?

Disco Dave
19-01-2011, 07:45 PM
You're spelling is ***** but somebody speaking sense at last, I agree 100%!

People seem to forget some of the great football and goals scored with a manager using another ones players.

A real educating and thoughtful post.

blackpoolhibs
19-01-2011, 07:52 PM
It`s about time alot people woke up to where the team/ club ?.

In the last 3 seasons before Yogi came we only managed to scrap into the top 6
under Minux , Collins & TC.

The best assett`s have been sold off over the last few years to Date when YOGI started Steven Fletcher was sold for £2.00 million for so, Stokes can in & he was sold aswell. (any team struggle losing there main goal threat)

At any level of football there has to been a starting point & time and support must be given from the fans and the board or we just repeat the cycle.

Collins left after Petrie did not support him, Miux left after only 1 year why was he not given longer? (look at Killy now).
Saying that i did not like his style of football (Bamba in centre park, with no football played)/ thou fans seem like that? so he`s next to go.

Yogi commes in next and after 1st year he getts us 4th spot and back in Europe.
How did we get 4th ? stokes goals? was apart of it, I heard because he was luck?
(If anyone out there runns a team, kicks, youth or adult.........they they now that lot o f crap.
( Yes there where hard times in the last couple of months, as i have said before to build team, squad it does take time.

Yes as every manager he had work with squad he inheritage from Minux(At least he saw the squad was poor and did not sign anyone else up on long term contracs, and the fact he has since stated publicly that he wanted to get rid off about 16 off them and bring better quality in with the funds.

Personally speaking his team did play football with a pattern & passing style?
Some people i have noticed did not fancy it, Is it just me or is kicking ball long up the park better to watch?

He spent no money and all his signing where free transfers/short term answer to give time to move all the 16 players out, football like business is like that someties you have look long term ...................

I did like how we played under him and with 3 strikes we scored alot of goals.
People have said on this that he allways played the same way ? I would disagree and say in the last months of the season the team seemed to play longer (i style i personally hate, but at least there was a pattern)

If youve watched the last 8/9 games under CC they youll know you can kick the ball up the park (With no pattern or plan).

We all know that it was at the other end with the defence was the problem........but at least he knew this & was trying get better players in.

I think we got rid him after 6/7 games when when with a wee bit (of that luck) we could 5th/6h in table ............Sitters missed, penalties but that football and thease things even out. (that luck again with Duffy out, that football and other teams would have there problems as the seasons goes on)

Yes he did work with Minux players & got best out them.

FACT He did get us 4th spot (so any manager who does not match this then he should get the sack). ?

You are going to get ripped, better get one of these.:tin hat: