PDA

View Full Version : Ayr fans giving Dickoh stick - racist?

HIBERNIAN-0762
19-01-2011, 06:33 PM
Surprised no one has brought this up, monkey chants aimed at Dickoh all night and was heard loud and clear on TV, what a bunch of ****mers they are by the way.

Not taking anything away from Ayr Utd but surely someone from the SFA in attendance must have heard it :confused:

lucky
19-01-2011, 06:36 PM
Barley heard Ayr fans all night but certainly no racist chants

HibbyAndy
19-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Every time Dickoh got the ball he was roundly booed, Cant remember him putting in a bad tackle to merit it? :confused:

frazeHFC
19-01-2011, 08:58 PM
Ayr fans sound like utter twats of the highest order.

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Ayr = Rodentsville. Nae surprise!

sundo1875
19-01-2011, 09:20 PM
There just Huns that can't afford the bus fare

Rory89
20-01-2011, 04:47 AM
Come on guys this thread is a joke.

The Ayr fans were booing Dickoh because he made a comment about not knowing who Ayr United are and thinking Ayr was in Denmark, lets not get like old firm fans tripping over ourselves to get offended when there's no reason to be.

Also, the Edinburgh song got an airing for the first time in a while last night. It wasn't the majority singing it, but still as a group we have no right to point the finger.

marinello59
20-01-2011, 06:21 AM

The Ayr fans were booing Dickoh because he made a comment about not knowing who Ayr United are and thinking Ayr was in Denmark, lets not get like old firm fans tripping over ourselves to get offended when there's no reason to be.

Also, the Edinburgh song got an airing for the first time in a while last night. It wasn't the majority singing it, but still as a group we have no right to point the finger.
:agree:

Steve-O
20-01-2011, 06:38 AM

:faf:

Quite a good one to be fair. :greengrin

Did come back and bite him though...:rolleyes:

Jack
20-01-2011, 07:34 AM
I noticed theu boooo'd him but didn'y know why, someone must have read them the article!

Just looked this up

Aars is a Danish town with a population of 7,911 (1 January 2010)[1] in the Himmerland area on Jutland. Administratively, it is located in Region Nordjylland in the Vesthimmerland municipality. Aars is renowned for its collection of artwork by Per Kirkeby, politician Svend Auken, and successful business man Jes Lund Bengtsson.

Aars was the main town in the now abolished Aars Municipality.

So maybe, apart from it being unlikely their football club would ever play in the Scottish Cup, that's where the mix up came from.

Ayrshire is a hotbed :cool2: of odd and not very pleasant people - source the people of Ayrshire saying so and we also saw the Scheme on TV recently.

joe breezy
20-01-2011, 08:39 AM

There are loadsa Huns in Ayrshire but there are also a lot of Ayr and Killie fans who hate the Old Firm.

i would say Killie are more hunnish than Ayr but I cannae be arsed with the attitude that everyone in Scotland is a secret Old Firm fan.

Carheenlea
20-01-2011, 08:46 AM

Absoutely. Given the behaviour of a small section of our fans, you wonder what the Ayr support think of us? Although the majority of the fans chanting the Edinburgh song tailed off before the offensive line, it's not a song we want to be hearing at our games.

Joe Baker II
20-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Absoutely. Given the behaviour of a small section of our fans, you wonder what the Ayr support think of us? Although the majority of the fans chanting the Edinburgh song tailed off before the offensive line, it's not a song we want to be hearing at our games.

Never heard anything racist from Ayr fans (Dickoh deserved abuse for publicising his ignorance so can have no complaints!).

Never heard Edinburgh song either from Hibs fans either in fact, though as I have heard it from Hibs fans at other games - so as posters above rightly say those complaining have nothing to be sanctimonious about.

Rory89
20-01-2011, 04:57 PM
There are loadsa Huns in Ayrshire but there are also a lot of Ayr and Killie fans who hate the Old Firm.

i would say Killie are more hunnish than Ayr but I cannae be arsed with the attitude that everyone in Scotland is a secret Old Firm fan.

I wouldn't say either are hunnish at all. As has been pointed out Ayrshire is full of huns, meaning it's very easy for anyone from there to be huns if they want. Anyone who supports Ayr United or Killie should be applauded for not being hunnish and supporting their local team. There will be people all over Scotland who think most Hibs fans are closet Celtic fans, it's not based on anything but lazy stereptypes.

I agree with you, I can't be arsed with this "all Ayr and Killie fans are huns, all St Mirren fans are tims" type attitude. Fair play to Ayr I hope they win the cup.

ekhibee
20-01-2011, 09:31 PM

That truly is a remarkable comment from Dickoh, considering he is Danish.

Mac
20-01-2011, 09:38 PM
I wouldn't say either are hunnish at all. As has been pointed out Ayrshire is full of huns, meaning it's very easy for anyone from there to be huns if they want. Anyone who supports Ayr United or Killie should be applauded for not being hunnish and supporting their local team. There will be people all over Scotland who think most Hibs fans are closet Celtic fans, it's not based on anything but lazy stereptypes.

I agree with you, I can't be arsed with this "all Ayr and Killie fans are huns, all St Mirren fans are tims" type attitude. Fair play to Ayr I hope they win the cup.

I guess you missed the Ayr fans wearing an Ayr scarf AND a Hun scarf, surprised you missed that with the pedestal you clearly stand on!!!

Dashing Bob S
21-01-2011, 08:29 AM
I guess you missed the Ayr fans wearing an Ayr scarf AND a Hun scarf, surprised you missed that with the pedestal you clearly stand on!!!

One or two twats do not a support make.

marinello59
21-01-2011, 08:39 AM
One or two twats do not a support make.

True. Hearts had to find over 400 000 of them.

4 Front Teeth
21-01-2011, 11:01 PM

Also, the Edinburgh song got an airing yfor the first time in a while last night. It wasn't the majority singing it, but still as a group we have no right to point the finger.

Probably a stupid question but..... what is the Edinburgh song?

Fantic
21-01-2011, 11:15 PM

I work beside a Killie fan and he's no hun. Doesn't give a toss about any other team except Killie.