PDA

View Full Version : Neil Doncaster

JCHibby
19-01-2011, 06:58 PM
Please just do one

carnoustiehibee
19-01-2011, 07:03 PM
there speaking about the league structure on sportsound just now. alot of talk on hibs aswell at the start,the old boardmember micheal oneil was on talking alot of sense.

Hermit Crab
19-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Please just do one

:taxi

Gatecrasher
19-01-2011, 07:08 PM
i wish the papers would stop printing close up pictures of his face :jamboak:

7Hero
19-01-2011, 07:10 PM
can u not listen to 810 mw online ??

carnoustiehibee
19-01-2011, 07:14 PM
ive got it on sky ch.0116

Greenblood70
19-01-2011, 07:18 PM
He's got a very peculiar haircut has Doncaster..luckily its so bad it tends to divert my attention long enough that I miss most of what he's saying when he's on the telly.

Hermit Crab
19-01-2011, 07:18 PM
Got it on the wireless the now and what a load of crap thats being spouted. Chick Young can bolt aswell. :idiot:

GreenCastle
19-01-2011, 07:19 PM
So much wrong with the game in Scotland :rolleyes:

sambajustice
19-01-2011, 08:00 PM
So much wrong with the game in Scotland :rolleyes:

Aye, starting with Doncaster closely followed by Chick Young and the Hamilton director!! What a fud that boy is! Anyone hear him on the radio tonight??

blackpoolhibs
19-01-2011, 08:00 PM
I cant believe I'm saying this, but I'm with Jim Traynor on this one.

s.a.m
19-01-2011, 08:04 PM
What's he saying?

down the slope
19-01-2011, 08:05 PM
The Hamilton director is obviously in the back pocket of the OF , what a crap programme that was , hardly any input from the fans and the BBC had apparently hundreds of texts against the proposal. Doncaster and his mob still don't get it, he never answered how a failed league would be better this time round. Believe me we are in the megga trouble if these buffoons ever get their way.

Billy Whizz
19-01-2011, 08:08 PM
Please just do one

Sorry disagree. I think he speaks in a non confrontational way. Considering he has to deal with dicks like Michael Johnson the Kilmarnock Chairman who was on the programme tonight.
He has a tough job and has to massage all the egos from the various boardrooms.

blackpoolhibs
19-01-2011, 08:11 PM
The Hamilton director is obviously in the back pocket of the OF , what a crap programme that was , hardly any input from the fans and the BBC had apparently hundreds of texts against the proposal. Doncaster and his mob still don't get it, he never answered how a failed league would be better this time round. Believe me we are in the megga trouble if these buffoons ever get their way.

:agree: I never caught who the other folk were, and only recognised Chic Young traynor and doncaster. Seems to me its a stich up, and bully boy tactics to try and get their own way They are only presenting the 10 team 12 team leagues, and nothing else to the vote. There is no other options.

PaulSmith
19-01-2011, 08:34 PM
:agree: I never caught who the other folk were, and only recognised Chic Young traynor and doncaster. Seems to me its a stich up, and bully boy tactics to try and get their own way They are only presenting the 10 team 12 team leagues, and nothing else to the vote. There is no other options.

Was this on the tv?

blackpoolhibs
19-01-2011, 08:35 PM
Was this on the tv?

No, it was on sportsound, i tuned in around 7.30pm. I dont know when it started?

JCHibby
19-01-2011, 09:58 PM

Simple solution, every fan who is against the move from each team in the spl boycott a game one weekend.... 4000'fans max should tell them put this in and yer flecked!!

snooky
19-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Simple solution, every fan who is against the move from each team in the spl boycott a game one weekend.... 4000'fans max should tell them put this in and yer flecked!!

I was thinking that myself.
Say a week or so before the final vote, the fans boycott every SPL game. Maybe then they will start listening to the true life blood of the beautiful game.
(Clue: it's not SKY).

down the slope
19-01-2011, 10:14 PM
I was thinking that myself.
Say a week or so before the final vote, the fans boycott every SPL game. Maybe then they will start listening to the true life blood of the beautiful game.
(Clue: it's not SKY).

Sounds like a good one to me.

alexedwards
20-01-2011, 10:41 AM
Michael Johnston came across as brilliant in this - having to deflect playground insults from Ronnie MacDonald as he went along trying to tell the truth and expose in-house bullying from the OF.
The main item in here was that Johnston claimed he had not seen the 100+ page proposal for change until mid-december giving him a whopping 6 days to review the doc. From this Jonhston knew he was being railroaded into the plan but arrogant Doncaster claimed he had it for 10 weeks. Mcdonald was asked to verify but tried to completely ignore the question, however, further pressure ensured that Johston was correct and that Doncaster lied.
This Doncaster is a blatant liar, and although he appears non-confrontational - he has to be as he would trip himself up on the lies if he got emotional.
Also important is that bar a twinge of conscience Mcdonald would have lied also.
We all know where the lying starts!

aberhibsfc
20-01-2011, 12:04 PM

If I was a fan of his club I'd be concerned that he had his clubs interest at heart. His club is one which is most likely to suffer. It sounds like all the want to do is take the money which would be payable to the 11th and 12th SPL club and distribute that down the way. It's hardly going to be the sums they think it will be or avoid this kind of detail. I had a wry smile when he was goading the Killie chairman re lack of detail. Like the Killie chairman why would anyone vote for something which could bury your club when you haven't even been privy to the detail.

aberhibsfc
20-01-2011, 12:07 PM
I cant believe I'm saying this, but I'm with Jim Traynor on this one.

:agree:

I can't help feeling the Doncaster and co are trying to pull the wool somewhere. They keep telling us the ten is better but none are able to articulate why. It seems a case of just vote for it blindly because we say so.

Doncaster doesn't come across very sincere. Now it's time for him to be under the microscope instead of the new SFA incumbent. Both seem to be jittery fuds.