PDA

View Full Version : Punched by ayr fan!!!!!!

AndersonGGTTH
19-01-2011, 04:49 PM
As i left the game last night on the way back to my bus as guuted as i was it was going to get worse as a man in his forties lashed out at me , and my jaw is still buckled , (im 15 by the way)

Jamesie
19-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Might be one of the same *******s who gave us bother outside Hampden in 2001.

Hibercelona
19-01-2011, 04:56 PM
I hope you gave him a sore one back. :agree:

M11BMO
19-01-2011, 04:57 PM
As i left the game last night on the way back to my bus as guuted as i was it was going to get worse as a man in his forties lashed out at me , and my jaw is still buckled , (im 15 by the way)

You shouldn't have been jumping about in his face shouting obscenities at him then, should you?:take that

AndersonGGTTH
19-01-2011, 05:03 PM
You shouldn't have been jumping about in his face shouting obscenities at him then, should you?:take that

would hardly of thought so!!!!!!!!!!

Hermit Crab
19-01-2011, 05:05 PM
How do you know he was an Ayr fan? :greengrin

jackhfc
19-01-2011, 05:10 PM
How do you know he was an Ayr fan? :greengrin

He had 7 eyes, half a nose, 3 ears, 7 fingers in total and 5 legs

Hermit Crab
19-01-2011, 05:18 PM
He had 7 eyes, half a nose, 3 ears, 7 fingers in total and 5 legs

You've just described a yam! :wink:

Leishy1995
19-01-2011, 05:22 PM
Hello Casper, naw it's me Leishy, listen you couldnae gee us a hand wi some Mutants fi Ayr could yee.:casper:

Franck Stanton
19-01-2011, 05:29 PM
All they dafties fi' Ayr are "Care in the Community" Remember the tv show - "The Scheme"? and that was the posh part.

NAE NOOKIE
19-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Probably incidental that he was an Ayr fan pal. You usually find that an ******** is an ******** no matter what they are dressed like or where you run into them.

:bitchy:

The deleted word is a variation of bottom hole.

givescotlandfreedom
19-01-2011, 05:48 PM
They seemed to have a fair number of fannies being tough guys after yesterday. As previously mentioned had there been a bigger Hibns supprt there could have been trouble. Also on our way back some topless guy in Ayr who looked like he could have been sixty but was probably 20 was angry with every car on the road.

Phil D. Rolls
19-01-2011, 06:02 PM
All they dafties fi' Ayr are "Care in the Community" Remember the tv show - "The Scheme"? and that was the posh part.

Thought The Scheme was shot in Kilmarnock?

GreenCastle
19-01-2011, 06:03 PM

Firstly I hope your ok ?

Did you contact the police ? Any witnesses etc ?

cocopops1875
19-01-2011, 06:06 PM

it was:agree:

AndersonGGTTH
19-01-2011, 06:47 PM
Firstly I hope your ok ?

Did you contact the police ? Any witnesses etc ?

yes thanks i am fine :)
and tbh witnesses would not even of mattered the polis are useless , its no been ma week last wed night a was held at knife point in baberton and got ma iphone , HIBS TOP ETC STOLEN ! they have been caught now though thankfully ! clearly a am when the boys seen the hibs hat a was wearing they said said "you can keep that" gid effin week like.

seanraff07
19-01-2011, 07:08 PM
They're ****bags the lot of them mate, some fanny was dancing infront of me, was so close to lashing out at him but he was with about 10 of his mates so if i even bothered to i would have got the **** kicked out of me, besides they aren't worth it.

It just felt like Ross County all over again, murder!

erin go bragh
19-01-2011, 07:24 PM
What a fin liberty taker bud, hitting a 15 year old,bet he feels really hard when telling his pond life mates he punched a youg laddie . Hopefully he has done his hand more damage than your jaw bud ,just another pathetic bully picking on a young laddie. chin up bud[no taking the piss] what goes around comes around so a very good chance a bam fi paisley will get him back for you .
ggtth

AndersonGGTTH
19-01-2011, 07:25 PM
They're ****bags the lot of them mate, some fanny was dancing infront of me, was so close to lashing out at him but he was with about 10 of his mates so if i even bothered to i would have got the **** kicked out of me, besides they aren't worth it.

It just felt like Ross County all over again, murder!

too ****ing right it feels like ross county . probs felt ****ter up there though cause it was last min and we were winning the 180 min tie from start just not to the very end and the drive home ma me feel sick tbh

AndersonGGTTH
19-01-2011, 07:27 PM
What a fin liberty taker bud, hitting a 15 year old,bet he feels really hard when telling his pond life mates he punched a youg laddie . Hopefully he has done his hand more damage than your jaw bud ,just another pathetic bully picking on a young laddie. chin up bud[no taking the piss] what goes around comes around so a very good chance a bam fi paisley will get him back for you .
ggtth

thank you and a hope too st midden fans do him in!

Largshibby
19-01-2011, 07:43 PM

Correct, but if you take one or two nice streets out of Ayr what you are left with is Kilmarnock.:devil:

Pedantic_Hibee
19-01-2011, 07:46 PM
I got an erection reading this thread. Just sayin'

SaulGoodman
19-01-2011, 07:56 PM
What a grade A fanny.

A 40 year old punching a 15 year old, bet he thought he looked mental to all his mates.

nonshinyfinish
19-01-2011, 08:12 PM
Cowardly ***.

Lendo
19-01-2011, 08:27 PM
yes thanks i am fine :)
and tbh witnesses would not even of mattered the polis are useless , its no been ma week last wed night a was held at knife point in baberton and got ma iphone , HIBS TOP ETC STOLEN ! they have been caught now though thankfully ! clearly a am when the boys seen the hibs hat a was wearing they said said "you can keep that" gid effin week like.

The trick here is to avoid "the muddies" on a Friday or Saturday night, there was always fannies from Wester Hails out looking for fights in Barberton when I was at high school in Currie. Mind you that was 10 years ago.

sleeping giant
19-01-2011, 08:30 PM

Were you just walking back minding your own business or were you strolling about acting like a dafty ?

Serious question !

I know a couple of 15 year olds that i would love to punch in the jaw :greengrin

H18sry
19-01-2011, 08:34 PM
I got an erection reading this thread. Just sayin'

What a grade A fanny.

:agree:

frazeHFC
19-01-2011, 08:42 PM
What a twat that guy is. Were you on your own or in a group?

AndersonGGTTH
19-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Were you just walking back minding your own business or were you strolling about acting like a dafty ?

Serious question !

I know a couple of 15 year olds that i would love to punch in the jaw :greengrin

well i was singing we'll support you ever more if that was a crime :S:cool2:

AndersonGGTTH
19-01-2011, 09:20 PM
What a twat that guy is. Were you on your own or in a group?

in a small group of pople my age and 20 - 30 of them soooo you know:rolleyes:

HIBERNIAN 1875
19-01-2011, 09:26 PM
The local neds were out to cause bother with us most definitely. :agree:

The Harp
19-01-2011, 10:40 PM
There's always been numpties like your attacker around at the football. Ayr's no exception - had bother there years ago, every time we went, when they were in the top flight (pre premier). Hope we're no' destined to meet them in league matches anytime soon. :rolleyes: Also hope your ok.

Pete
19-01-2011, 11:02 PM
in a small group of pople my age and 20 - 30 of them soooo you know:rolleyes:

In a group that size there is always one maggot.

You live and you learn bud.

greenlex
19-01-2011, 11:08 PM
too ****ing right it feels like ross county . probs felt ****ter up there though cause it was last min and we were winning the 180 min tie from start just not to the very end and the drive home ma me feel sick tbh

Ross County was worse. Ashmed to say I actually lost the plot outside on the way back to the town.

California-Hibs
19-01-2011, 11:21 PM
I got a smack in the face aswel, was totally ****ing raging, caught me right in the side of the ear, and when I turned round to, what I have to admit, knock the **** out of him, he was gone. Another wee fanny closer to our bus squared upto me but then totally bottled it when I was face to face with him. Last night was a bad night all round, safe to day though that they have some amount of **** in their ' support'

Hibernia Na Eir
20-01-2011, 08:17 AM
I'll always want Killie to win the ayrshire derby from now on. Deliverence, banjo playin Ayr jobbie eaters!

MB62
20-01-2011, 02:14 PM
Sorry to hear that, liberty taker!

Also heard today that there was a fair bit of bother at Harthill between Hibs fans and Yams on the way home.