PDA

View Full Version : Question Season ticket question?

hibeenicol
19-01-2011, 05:46 PM
I'm not going to make the game on wednesday thank god, but I was wondering do you think it'll be alright for my Daughter to use my season ticket?
I can't say I've ever seen the guy on the gate checking if I was male or female when they've scanned it but I don't want her going through then not getting in.

PatHead
19-01-2011, 05:49 PM
Given my ticket away many times to my daughters when I used to have one

Hermit Crab
19-01-2011, 07:21 PM
I'm not going to make the game on wednesday thank god, but I was wondering do you think it'll be alright for my Daughter to use my season ticket?
I can't say I've ever seen the guy on the gate checking if I was male or female when they've scanned it but I don't want her going through then not getting in.

My sister has used my ticket before and there was no probs. I wouldnt think they will bother as they will want bums on seats at the moment.

woody47
19-01-2011, 07:27 PM

Are you punishing your daughter for something - must be pretty serious to give her your ticket :devil:

EasterRoad4Ever
19-01-2011, 07:36 PM

Danger of getting reported to social services - child cruelty.

hibee_girl
19-01-2011, 07:38 PM
My Grandad's used my ticket before and never had a problem

Gala Foxes
19-01-2011, 07:43 PM
option is always there to don a pair of glasses, wig and false moustache and talk in a deep voice until she gets inside

The Hibs shop sells Petrie tasches in the miscellaneous memorabilia section just behind the Petrie Barbour jackets and bunnets

The Harp
20-01-2011, 12:12 AM
option is always there to don a pair of glasses, wig and false moustache and talk in a deep voice until she gets inside

The Hibs shop sells Petrie tasches in the miscellaneous memorabilia section just behind the Petrie Barbour jackets and bunnets

Excellent GF. :aok:

hibeenicol
20-01-2011, 10:54 AM
Are you punishing your daughter for something - must be pretty serious to give her your ticket :devil:

Yeah the grounding and taking the mobile phone of her hasn't worked so I thought of the worst thing I could do and it's hibs versus the huns on wednesday.:devil:

Let me tell you she'll be on her best behavior from now on.:greengrin