PDA

View Full Version : A big thank you to the players

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-01-2011, 03:35 PM
For their efforts last night, just suffered a horrendous days slagging at work from whoever doesnae support Hibs, didnae have many comebacks to reply with either! Pub beckons!

BigKev
19-01-2011, 03:36 PM
For their efforts last night, just suffered a horrendous days slagging at work from whoever doesnae support Hibs, didnae have many comebacks to reply with either! Pub beckons!

I think they'll care not a jot mate :grr:

HibbyAndy
19-01-2011, 03:37 PM
A dinnae get any slagging at work cause they ken a would punch them in the mouth.

Am serious.

sunshine1875
19-01-2011, 03:37 PM

You know it is bad when Raith Rovers, Pars and Livi fans are giving you stick!!

What's happening to your team was the question I got asked the most today.

frazeHFC
19-01-2011, 03:40 PM
I rarely got slagged today as the Yams are bored of it by now!

Lofarl
19-01-2011, 03:51 PM

You might get lucky and see the players in the pub, then you can thank them in person.

stubru59
19-01-2011, 03:54 PM
I got asked for the umpteenth time if i was looking out the boots. I was crap for the pub team thirty years ago, but its been suggested that on that performance there's hope for me yet.

givescotlandfreedom
19-01-2011, 04:08 PM
I find with jamboids the proper ones that go to games are ok and know how it feels so go pretty easy and I do the same with them. It's the fannies that don't go to Swiney even that are the biggest loudmouthed twats - same can be said with the old firm "fans" that'll ask you the score then slag you off about it.

Dunbar Hibee
19-01-2011, 04:09 PM
I find with jamboids the proper ones that go to games are ok and know how it feels so go pretty easy and I do the same with them. It's the fannies that don't go to Swiney even that are the biggest loudmouthed twats - same can be said with the old firm "fans" that'll ask you the score then slag you off about it.

:agree: Most of them don't know where Ibrox or Parkhead is. Phannies

Hermit Crab
19-01-2011, 04:11 PM
I took a lieu day today just to avoid the yam gits and also because i knew would end up severely pished after the match. I turned out i was right. :greengrin

matty_f
19-01-2011, 04:13 PM
I took the calculated step of not giving out any stick last week, knowing full well what would happen last night.

johnrebus
19-01-2011, 04:19 PM
Worst I have to deal with is Yam woman who works on Reception here.

Last derby at Easter Road, I said that it was terrible, terrible, the Riordan tackle on Skatchel. She looked pleased and nodded seriously. I then followed up with,
'Yeah, Deeks didn't kick the ******* hard enough....,'

Thankfully, she hasn't spoken to me since.

:na na:

steakbake
19-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Sometimes find that Sellick fans commiserate with you in a way which suggests they expect sympathy in their direction as well or in a kind of patronising "we're all green together" kind of way. They can GTF.

My local yam didn't say much today but I expect he'll drift in when less busy.

givescotlandfreedom
19-01-2011, 04:42 PM
I took a lieu day today just to avoid the yam gits and also because i knew would end up severely pished after the match. I turned out i was right. :greengrin

Got mine as well - stuff seeing them after 3.5 hours sleep.

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-01-2011, 05:51 PM

Very true that actually, the boy that Ive got to work with most days is a Jambo, weve got a sort of amnesty or else I probably wouldnae have a job anymore! I hate my work tho, so, I might as well give him a belt in the teeth! :-)

Hermit Crab
19-01-2011, 06:14 PM
Very true that actually, the boy that Ive got to work with most days is a Jambo, weve got a sort of amnesty or else I probably wouldnae have a job anymore! I hate my work tho, so, I might as well give him a belt in the teeth! :-)

Is that a certain NH yer on on about? :greengrin

Hermit Crab
19-01-2011, 06:15 PM
Got mine as well - stuff seeing them after 3.5 hours sleep.

Well i went out on the lash after getting back and got home from the boozer about 330am :drunk:

Largshibby
19-01-2011, 07:11 PM

The only thing I can add to that is I work in Ayr :fuming:

HUTCHYHIBBY
19-01-2011, 07:35 PM
Is that a certain NH yer on on about? :greengrin

Aye! A lot more to do with looking for an excuse to get emptied than anything that gentleman has done tho!