PDA

View Full Version : 6 games for redemption?

BigKev
19-01-2011, 03:06 PM
We end January with trips to Motherwell and Tannadice with a game against the currants in between and in truth can see us picking up zero points.

With our current squad we all know we're toiling but can February and the beginning of March at least give us a glimmer of hope?

We face St Mirren home and away, Killie and Inverness at home with two away days at St Johnstone and a crucial one in Hamilton.

Got to be looking at taking 9 from 9 at home and at least 4 points from the others. With the squad as it is I doubt we're up for the task.

persevere1875
19-01-2011, 03:09 PM
We end January with trips to Motherwell and Tannadice with a game against the currants in between and in truth can see us picking up zero points.

With our current squad we all know we're toiling but can February and the beginning of March at least give us a glimmer of hope?

We face St Mirren home and away, Killie and Inverness at home with two away days at St Johnstone and a crucial one in Hamilton.

Got to be looking at taking 9 from 9 at home and at least 4 points from the others. With the squad as it is I doubt we're up for the task.

Likewise, on current showings whilst 9 from 9 at home and 4 points away would be great I cant see it with the current squad.

nortonhibby
19-01-2011, 03:27 PM

I Agree we will loose the next 3 games, my logic is saying we will win home to Killie, Draw with St Mirren at home same with Inverness at home, St J away twice another 2 draws Hamilton Away a defeat so 8 points gathered from the next 9 games based on current form unless new players arrive before the window shuts

7Hero
19-01-2011, 03:39 PM
in relation to the thread title mate, redemption is a long way away, not just the players that need to redeem themself but the whole club needs to take a look at itself.

Bobby's Cinema
19-01-2011, 03:44 PM

:rolleyes: Why? On the basis of what? There is no evidence whatsoever that we will get anywhere near that total. They've downed tools. The board and players have written this season of entirely. Utter disgrace. There is no redemption to be had

Phil D. Rolls
19-01-2011, 03:46 PM
Relegation is a horrible process that drags on and on, usually till the last week of the season. Anybody who thinks we'll be up or down in the next 6 games needs to take a reality check. We're in this for the duration.