PDA

View Full Version : It's Our Club.

Thecat23
19-01-2011, 12:19 PM
To Mr Petrie/Board/management/players...

One thing i think you forget is Hibernian FC are our club, We the fans are the heart and soul of Hibs without us you have nothing. So Petrie stop using us as a business and start treating us as a football club. CC, step up and take the blame and sort this out, they may not be you're players but you are now in charge. As for the players, you all deserve to have you're wages taken off you and given to a charity because not one of you deserve them.

So if any of you are reading this, and there is no imporvment, then watch the club go down the pan because enough is enough and many of us are close to being done with Hibs, if not already are.

Rant over!

Phil D. Rolls
19-01-2011, 12:43 PM
I hate to say this, but if people think this is bad they should have been around in the early 90s and the whole of the 80s. Then you'd know what a club in a mess looked like.

Sure things aren't satisfactory, but I think a lot of these posts will look so silly in 6 months time.

Thecat23
19-01-2011, 12:51 PM
I hate to say this, but if people think this is bad they should have been around in the early 90s and the whole of the 80s. Then you'd know what a club in a mess looked like.

Sure things aren't satisfactory, but I think a lot of these posts will look so silly in 6 months time.

Fair play i only started going late 80's so can't mind that much about those teams.. but for me this team are honking mate. I hope you are right and this post along with others will look stupid, but then again if we drop it won't look stupid then would it?

Phil D. Rolls
19-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Fair play i only started going late 80's so can't mind that much about those teams.. but for me this team are honking mate. I hope you are right and this post along with others will look stupid, but then again if we drop it won't look stupid then would it?

Things are far from perfect, people are right to be concerned, but when folk start going on about Hibs going down the toilet I think they will be proved wrong.

Thecat23
19-01-2011, 01:04 PM
Things are far from perfect, people are right to be concerned, but when folk start going on about Hibs going down the toilet I think they will be proved wrong.

I don't mean out of business, just if we dropped i think we would find it very hard to come right back up. I hope CC can sign at least 3 players and lift us out this mess.