PDA

View Full Version : Two Things of My Chest (Murray + Petrie)

Sammy7nil
19-01-2011, 12:07 PM
Murray is finished if I got beat like that in 5-a-side game I would be angry with myself the Ayr guy did next nothing to gain space and Ian just watched.

Petrie is planning for the future! Well he will be dead by the time the fruit is ripe at this rate. My dad supported Hibs all his days and died failing to see them lift The Cup I am now hurtling towards 50 years old and would not mind a bit of glory now. I have been very patient can I ask when in the future will our patients be rewarded.

Obviously a lot more to get off my chest but theres 2 have you got anything?

Dr Jimmy
19-01-2011, 12:16 PM
Murray is finished if I got beat like that in 5-a-side game I would be angry with myself the Ayr guy did next nothing to gain space and Ian just watched.

Petrie is planning for the future! Well he will be dead by the time the fruit is ripe at this rate. My dad supported Hibs all his days and died failing to see them lift The Cup I am now hurtling towards 50 years old and would not mind a bit of glory now. I have been very patient can I ask when in the future will our patients be rewarded.

Did you spell it like that on purpose? It is probably a good description of us long suffering Hibs fans.

Sammy7nil
19-01-2011, 01:08 PM
Did you spell it like that on purpose? It is probably a good description of us long suffering Hibs fans.

Lol I will never make a typist

Lago
19-01-2011, 03:35 PM

Is this the same Murray that people on here were emploring Petrie to get signed up on a new contract not that long ago as he was key to the Hibs team.

Keith_M
19-01-2011, 04:17 PM
Is this the same Murray that people on here were emploring Petrie to get signed up on a new contract not that long ago as he was key to the Hibs team.

That's the one.

Leishy1995
19-01-2011, 05:09 PM
This is the Ian Murray who is a great influence, a terrible passer, dribbler etc. He can and will throw himself into tackles. I'm torn, he is a loyal man to Hibs but is not a good player and unless deployed correct he will cause us goals left right and centre.

PeterboroHibee
19-01-2011, 06:15 PM
Around a year and a half ago I remember watching Murray playing at LB, as one of the driving forces of the team. He was up and down that wing the whole game, and would really push us on when it didnt look like we were going to get anything.

How things have changed though, unfortunately. His legs seem to have gone as he regularly gets done by anyone with even a bit of pace. The Ian Murray of old wouldnt have let a second division player have that much time in the box as he did the other night! Its a shame, as he was a really good player for us, he was a genuine leader on the pitch, but all of that seems to have disappeared...