PDA

View Full Version : Who should we actually keep

Deano Mourinho
19-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Can someone please advise me of the 15 players out of contract?

andyhibeefan15
19-01-2011, 11:56 AM
derek zemmama and thats it and galbraith come on petrie get some singings for us or going take a :taxi:flag::notworthy:

Dunbar Hibee
19-01-2011, 02:38 PM
In my mood currently? None.

.Sean.
19-01-2011, 03:22 PM
The young guys, the likes of Wotherspoon, Byrne, Welsh, Boothy and Hanlon. As I said last night I couldn't care less if ANY of the current 'stars' are punted, including Darlin' Deek Riordan. They're all ****ing gash, i've never cared less about a Hibs squad ever.

Dunbar Hibee
19-01-2011, 03:32 PM
The young guys, the likes of Wotherspoon, Byrne, Welsh, Boothy and Hanlon. As I said last night I couldn't care less if ANY of the current 'stars' are punted, including Darlin' Deek Riordan. They're all ****ing gash, i've never cared less about a Hibs squad ever.

Wouldn't lose sleep if every one of them were punted in all honesty.. But would prefer to keep the young players as you say.

GreenCastle
19-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Contracted till 2012

We have...and in no specific order "

Hart :rolleyes:
Murray
De Graff :rolleyes:
Mark Brown
Hogg :rolleyes:

Hanlon
Stevens
Wotherspoon

Booth

Taggert - I am not sure about

The rest can leave us now if another club comes in or leave for free in the summer.

M11BMO
19-01-2011, 03:52 PM
Wouldn't lose sleep if every one of them were punted in all honesty.. But would prefer to keep the young players as you say.

Agree. None of them are fit to wear the shirt. A total embarassment.

calumhibee1
19-01-2011, 04:21 PM
Contracted till 2012

We have...and in no specific order "

Hart :rolleyes:
Murray
De Graff :rolleyes:
Mark Brown
Hogg :rolleyes:

Hanlon
Stevens
Wotherspoon

Booth

Taggert - I am not sure about

The rest can leave us now if another club comes in or leave for free in the summer.
I'd give Zemmama & Galbraith a new contract, keep Murray till his contracts up and see how he lasts, and keep Brown, Booth, Wotherspoon, Stephens and Hanlon. The rest can GTF