PDA

View Full Version : 19 days in!

Archie70
19-01-2011, 12:01 PM
19 days into the transfer window, with one of he worst teams / squads I've seen in 40 odd years following them and all we've done is lose 2 players! To think I was honestly concerned that he'd throw in a couple of new faces in the derby! Not a goal this year, slow, unfit and uninterested and all we get are Calderwoods mumblings about trying to get 1 or 2 in, happy wth what he's got, happy with the effort and the old classic -learn from the experience. Up until last night I'd have said you can't publically criticise but 2 games and no goals against a 2nd division side that's hardly played, yet still looked fitter than us and he should have came out and slaughtered them, whay's the worst that could happen, we lose our next game, that's a banker anyway. There's not a booking, not a bit passion or anger from the players or the touchline and today its still silence from all concerned. Can anyone see that manager or team motivating us in a bottom six battle. As for Petrie, whatever happened to his "upward spiral" or "Hibs family", he's just disappeared. Off the pitch great, we're dong well. On it we're rotten from top to bottom. They have to come out publicaly and say here's where we are, here's the issues and here's how we plan to change it. 19 F***ing days.
Rant over.

PaulSmith
19-01-2011, 12:20 PM
19 days into the transfer window, with one of he worst teams / squads I've seen in 40 odd years following them and all we've done is lose 2 players! To think I was honestly concerned that he'd throw in a couple of new faces in the derby! Not a goal this year, slow, unfit and uninterested and all we get are Calderwoods mumblings about trying to get 1 or 2 in, happy wth what he's got, happy with the effort and the old classic -learn from the experience. Up until last night I'd have said you can't publically criticise but 2 games and no goals against a 2nd division side that's hardly played, yet still looked fitter than us and he should have came out and slaughtered them, whay's the worst that could happen, we lose our next game, that's a banker anyway. There's not a booking, not a bit passion or anger from the players or the touchline and today its still silence from all concerned. Can anyone see that manager or team motivating us in a bottom six battle. As for Petrie, whatever happened to his "upward spiral" or "Hibs family", he's just disappeared. Off the pitch great, we're dong well. On it we're rotten from top to bottom. They have to come out publicaly and say here's where we are, here's the issues and here's how we plan to change it. 19 F***ing days.
Rant over.

Every man and their dug could see if they removed Stokes and Bamba from the team of last season and didn't replace them we'd be in serious trouble. Well we sold them both for a combined £1.6m, to balance the books for this financial year, and now we're out both cups at the first round and will finish in places 12,11 or 10 in the league thus resulting in a loss of income probably higher than what we recieved for these two players.

Fiscal policy is ruining this club.

Cropley10
19-01-2011, 12:20 PM
Rant over.

Obstacles. Quality players not available. Perfect budget, so it's nothing to do with money etc. etc.

Steve20
19-01-2011, 12:24 PM
We need at least four or five players brought in that can improve the team, otherwise we are heading down, imo.

It's not looking good.

Purehibee_MYB
19-01-2011, 12:26 PM
We need at least four or five players brought in that can improve the team, otherwise we are heading down, imo.

It's not looking good.

Just read CCs interview with Scotsman post-Ayr and said he hopes to get "one or two"...not looking good!