PDA

View Full Version : RAGING about Hibs !

Delboy4
19-01-2011, 09:53 AM
Could I please PM somebody my mobile number so they can phone me every minute of the day so I don't "Hing Maself"...how bad are we as a football team.

We don't just need one or two players signed, we need a whole team!

Also Petrie to back his manager when those half-wits (sorry, fantastic footballers, athletes) come calling to his house complaining about double training or they don't like the manager because he shouts at us!

Clear most of them out now.

I have followed Hibs for nearly 40yrs, I have seen a lot of in my days but this takes the biscuit.

I think you can see I am RAGING.:shocked:

MB62
19-01-2011, 10:04 AM
Could I please PM somebody my mobile number so they can phone me every minute of the day so I don't "Hing Maself"...how bad are we as a football team.

Also Petrie to back his manager when those half-wits (sorry, fantastic footballers, athletes) come calling to his house complaining about double training or they don't like the manager because he shouts at us!

I have followed Hibs for nearly 40yrs, I have seen a lot of in my days but this takes the biscuit.

I might have felt this way a couple of years ago.
Now, I couldn't care less and couldn't even get in the remotest bit annoyed about last night, I EXPECTED it.
Totally gave up on Hibs now, they just don't effect me any more.

Green forever
19-01-2011, 10:09 AM

I know a lot of people will disagree but for me, that was the start of our recent problems. whether you liked JC or not , the chairman should have backed him and from then on the players have basically run the show in any way they see fit (no pun intended with that word).

Phil D. Rolls
19-01-2011, 11:19 AM

http://www.breathingspacescotland.co.uk/bspace/CCC_FirstPage.jsp

johnrebus
19-01-2011, 11:26 AM
This team is - IMHO - much, much worse than the one that took us down back in 1998.

Apart from Brown and Hanlon, there is just nothing there, which I find really scary.

Both Hamilton and St Mirren have gone on runs in the past couple of years which have saved them from demotion.

With us, I really cannot see where the next point is coming from.

:boo hoo:

Littlest Hobo
19-01-2011, 11:31 AM
I know a lot of people will disagree but for me, that was the start of our recent problems. whether you liked JC or not , the chairman should have backed him and from then on the players have basically run the show in any way they see fit (no pun intended with that word).

:top marks

JC brought some crap to our club but that was the budget he was given that caused that.
I think in time he would have moulded a team together worth watching.
At least they would have been fit, that for me would be a start compared to some of those huddies out there...Nish, DeGraff, Mcbride, and Hart all player who look like their blowing out their arse from the first minute of a every game.

bighairyfaeleith
19-01-2011, 11:35 AM

Don't mean to make you more depressed (no actually I do) but don't you have any real friends that could do this for you?? :greengrin

Delboy4
19-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Don't mean to make you more depressed (no actually I do) but don't you have any real friends that could do this for you?? :greengrin

Most of them are jambos who I dont want to speak to.

Flo1898
19-01-2011, 12:15 PM
WTF???????

cant believe that

truehibernian
19-01-2011, 12:18 PM
Welcome to supporting Hibernian FC :greengrin

The only club who can give you the full set of emotions in under 90 minutes of football, and who can make your day/week be good, bad, positively terrible or magnificent.

I am as passionate about Hibs now as I was when I started supporting them. They never leave you. Yes, this is one of the worst passages of results/football I have seen in many many a year. But trust me, there have been worse.

I expected the worst yesterday when I heard CC's interviews pre-match. He isn't daft, and he knows and sees a team of players who quite frankly are not good enough and will not be here under his stewardship come summer. He does however have to manage them, and once they cross the white line, he is powerless to prevent them playing so so poorly. Take a look at Newcastle v Stevenage......it happens. And on a far grander scale.

Bite your lip and limit the rage. Support the club. This is the best time to support them in my opinion.....maybe I am a sadist. But I so want the team to get through this, and climb the table, so I will still be going along.

I can't change the boardroom set up, can't sign Ronaldo or Messi......but I can head along and cheer them and encourage. Voting with your feet never helps.

Just keep smiling guys and things will get better.......I hope !

H!BEE
19-01-2011, 01:10 PM
Feel yer pain!!!!!!!

awe i almost wanna cry! 180mins against div2 team and no even a goal!

Up creek so we are!