View Full Version : East mains cameras and car

Green&White
19-01-2011, 09:14 AM
Girlfriend text me this morning saying there was a good few TV cameras and a fancy Bentley outside east mains.

could be nothing, not even sure if they were filming some1 in the car or what.

hopefully a new signing...... infact after last night and the last few months it bloody better be!!

any one any more info on this? standard stuff? hibs tv? ....

19-01-2011, 09:16 AM
Just filming the latest episode of LOST

Deek01
19-01-2011, 09:18 AM
Hernan Crespo :wink:

19-01-2011, 09:21 AM
Just saw a Pizza delivery bike.

The driver had an Ayr United tracksuit on :rolleyes:

darwenhibby
19-01-2011, 09:22 AM
A Bentley

Who said there is no money in delivering pizza's

19-01-2011, 09:22 AM
Rod's new car I believe

TrickyNicky
19-01-2011, 09:25 AM
Girlfriend text me this morning saying there was a good few TV cameras and a fancy Bentley outside east mains.

hopefully a new signing...... infact after last night and the last few months it bloody better be!!

This is very exciting!

Ah've never met a burd that knew what a Bentley looked like!

They always say " Is that one ay they Bentley's "?
" Naw, that's a Datsun 120y "!

19-01-2011, 09:43 AM

It was David Bentley, has signed a 3 year deal.

Hibs are the only team he's ever wanted to play for.

19-01-2011, 09:46 AM
It was David Bentley, has signed a 3 year deal.

Hibs are the only team he's ever wanted to play for.

Heard Darren Bent, Steven Pienaar, Adebayor, Alan Smith, Adam Rooney all want to come play for a soon to be Div 1 club also.

Alan Smith may be on loan as he's currently injured and could miss the rest of the season too - if you believe what you read on here. :wink:

19-01-2011, 09:47 AM
Would guess its STV/BBC Scotland looking for a story after last nights debacle

19-01-2011, 09:48 AM
Just filming the latest episode of LOST

:faf::faf:

19-01-2011, 09:49 AM
Michael Gardyne :agree:

19-01-2011, 09:51 AM
I should add that Thornhill is due to make his decision today on a permanent move after CC gave him the weekend to think it over once he'd rejectedour initial offer last Friday.

19-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Arthur Daley is taking over as chairman..

19-01-2011, 09:53 AM
I should add that Thornhill is due to make his decision today on a permanent move after CC gave him the weekend to think it over once he'd rejectedour initial offer last Friday.

Hope he was at the cinema last night rather than watching the game. :greengrin

19-01-2011, 09:55 AM
Michael Gardyne :agree:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Gardyne

19-01-2011, 09:57 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Gardyne

5 feet 7 - another midget!

19-01-2011, 10:00 AM
5 feet 7 - another midget!

If he has some heart and can play I will take him -

Xavi, Messi and co ring a bell :wink::agree:

19-01-2011, 10:02 AM

If he watched SS2 last night there's absolutely no chance of him coming up here IMHO.

19-01-2011, 10:04 AM
I should add that Thornhill is due to make his decision today on a permanent move after CC gave him the weekend to think it over once he'd rejected our initial offer last Friday.

So why did he reject ?

Hopefully his Sky box was broken last night instead of watching that horror show on SS2.

19-01-2011, 10:11 AM
So why did he reject ?

Hopefully his Sky box was broken last night instead of watching that horror show on SS2.

Didn't fancy the SPL. CC has continued to try and sell Hibs to him over the phone, asked him to consider it over the weekend and let him know in the early part of this week.

19-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Sky have a new series coming out
HOW NOT TO USE A TRAINING CENTRE
Were first in line!!!
Or it's not the crossbar challenge
It's HOW NOT TO SCORE A GOAL :wink::wink:

19-01-2011, 10:19 AM
Didn't fancy the SPL. CC has continued to try and sell Hibs to him over the phone, asked him to consider it over the weekend and let him know in the early part of this week.

I thought his job was hard enough as it is! The only selling point we have at the mo is our recent history of transferring players onto the EPL and Championship (not to mention the Gruesome Twosome out west) at the first opportunity.

mickki40
19-01-2011, 10:36 AM
I notice with a lot of these threads that it is always someones mate, bird, teacher or next door neighbour that's down at east mains. Is there any actual Hibbys down there, who can actually say that there is a bentley down there with Player x in it??????? Thought so.

19-01-2011, 11:04 AM
be surprised if there'e anyone there today, after such a long journey and difficult cup tie. :wink:

19-01-2011, 11:08 AM
be surprised if there'e anyone there today, after such a long journey and difficult cup tie. :wink:

Perfect time to show a potential new recruit round ....don't want them seeing the level of player they are expected to perform with...just a nice shiney complex..some smoke and mirrors...

TrickyNicky
19-01-2011, 11:09 AM
Petrie is down there and is looking very happy with himself!

I know this because my wife is a cleaner doon thair and phoned me to tell me that she had just finished having sexual intercourse with him!

19-01-2011, 11:19 AM

I know this because my wife is a cleaner doon thair and phoned me to tell me that she had just finished having sexual intercourse with him!

I hope she got the cash up front. Petrie will haggle after the event if not.

19-01-2011, 11:27 AM

He'll be like 1 of those annoying telemarketers that phone you up selling Double Glazing or Kitchens, working through his Phonebook trying to sell Hibs to anyone willing to listen.

19-01-2011, 11:29 AM
I hope she got the cash up front. Petrie will haggle after the event if not.

:agree: he will want a sell on fee from the next guy

sunshine1875
19-01-2011, 11:30 AM

Just been reported on SSN that he was flagged offside - he has been taking lessons from Nish afterall:agree:

He is not looking so happy with himself now. He was a bit premature with his celebration.

19-01-2011, 11:32 AM
Maybe we can stick East Mains up front or wide on the wing with the New East Stand in the middle of our defence.

....doesn't seem to have brought us **** all else of "use"....

19-01-2011, 11:32 AM
Jings crivens help ma boab.............It's a premature ejockulation.

19-01-2011, 12:17 PM
It was Messi,puyol,rooney giving Dna as the scientists did tests that helped produce dolly the sheep at East Mains :taxi

19-01-2011, 03:39 PM
Rod's new car I believe

Woody70x2
19-01-2011, 03:55 PM

Stevie Archibald has returned! :thumbsup:

19-01-2011, 04:05 PM
It turns out that Hibs had told the press 'Wesayne Naewann' and the press thought we'd brought a new South African player in.

19-01-2011, 04:08 PM

Think it was nothing...:rolleyes:

Hibs T.V driving Bentley's :greengrin

20-01-2011, 04:28 PM

So this one is a no ? :confused:

20-01-2011, 04:33 PM

It's more likely to be a Ithink I will wait till the last minute and see if anything better turns up.

20-01-2011, 04:43 PM

With a stadium, training ground and balance sheet like ours, it's entirely appropriate that we convey our players to training in Bentleys, we are not hiring out Riccarton here you know :wink:

20-01-2011, 04:48 PM
Arthur Daley is taking over as chairman..

I thought Arfur McDaly was already there:confused:

20-01-2011, 04:52 PM
FOR OLDER READERS

A Bentley used to be cockney rhyming slang.It referred to one of the characters in Take It From Here.His first name was Dick.

fiolex1
20-01-2011, 05:48 PM
It will be that Fud Jeremy Clarkson, he'll be hanging about to do some stupid thing with a banger, like drive about Edinburgh with Nish and Rankin for Scotland plastered on the car in pink paint.:wink:

20-01-2011, 11:56 PM
Maybe we can stick East Mains up front or wide on the wing with the New East Stand in the middle of our defence.

....doesn't seem to have brought us **** all else of "use"....

:tee hee: :faf:

21-01-2011, 12:03 AM
i heard(from a reliable source) that thomas cook were doing a photo shoot for an up-coming all-inclusive holidays brochure at eastmains towers :devil:

21-01-2011, 08:49 AM
It's more likely to be a Ithink I will wait till the last minute and see if anything better turns up.

I take it back. Welcome aboard lad. ( subject to medical)

21-01-2011, 09:28 AM

It would appear to be a 'yes', NJH.

21-01-2011, 10:38 AM
It would appear to be a 'yes', NJH.

Spot on - good info :agree::thumbsup: