PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hertski's Disciplinary

macca70
19-01-2011, 10:01 AM
SFA dished out a £60k fine to the Yams in the summer for there disciplinary record.

But they were allowed to put off paying £10k til now and if there discipline had improved then they wouldnt have to pay the £10k.

The SFA have decided that as Hearts discipline has improved then they wont have to pay the £10k but have stated that there disciplinary record from start of the season til now is still enough to issue them with a warning:confused::confused:

Absolutely baffling from the SFA.

Gingertosser
19-01-2011, 10:05 AM
It seems Vlad sold his, Hearts & Scotlands soul for a measly £10k

re: Neil Doncasters trade (off) visit to Lithuania last week

robinhood
19-01-2011, 10:24 AM

Why would the SPL get involved in an SFA matter?

macca70
19-01-2011, 10:24 AM

Fair enough for the sfa to let them off with the £10k but in the same breath the were issueing them with a warning over there disciplinary.

I think your right, they fly over to Kaunas to meet Vlad, tell him to vote for the 10 team league and they'll ignore the £10k.

Nail on head when Vlad descibed the SFA and Scottish Football as corrupt, he is obviously seeing it 1st hand.

macca70
19-01-2011, 10:26 AM
Why would the SPL get involved in an SFA matter?

Because there all in Cahoots and Scottish Football as Vlad said himself is 'Corrupt'.

robinhood
19-01-2011, 10:27 AM
Because there all in Cahoots and Scottish Football as Vlad said himself is 'Corrupt'.

Ok then.

macca70
19-01-2011, 02:11 PM
Ok then.

Glad you agree :agree:

pentlando
19-01-2011, 02:21 PM
As much as i'd love the fines to keep racking up I can see what the SFA have done. Their disciplinary record has improved sufficiently that they will avoid the fine, but the SFA have reminded them that it is still worse than expected and have issued a warning based on that.

macca70
19-01-2011, 03:40 PM
As much as i'd love the fines to keep racking up I can see what the SFA have done. Their disciplinary record has improved sufficiently that they will avoid the fine, but the SFA have reminded them that it is still worse than expected and have issued a warning based on that.

:confused:My point is not that they should be issued with a fresh fine.

How can £10k of there last fine be held back based on them behaving themselves for the 1st half of this season, the SFA decide that Yams disciplinary has improved from Really Bad to just Quite bad. The SFA feel the need to warn them about it but also reduce the previous fine by £10k based on good behaviour.

Massive contradiction.

Anyway, Yams disciplinary problems are the least of our worries

pentlando
19-01-2011, 04:41 PM

How can £10k of there last fine be held back based on them behaving themselves for the 1st half of this season, the SFA decide that Yams disciplinary has improved from Really Bad to just Quite bad. The SFA feel the need to warn them about it but also reduce the previous fine by £10k based on good behaviour.

Massive contradiction.

I think the SFA delayed the fine depending on their disciplinary improving, and the SFA are viewing the improvement from really bad to quite bad as an improvement all the same. Maybe they should just be kicked out the league:agree:?

macca70
19-01-2011, 07:25 PM
I think the SFA delayed the fine depending on their disciplinary improving, and the SFA are viewing the improvement from really bad to quite bad as an improvement all the same. Maybe they should just be kicked out the league:agree:?

I would have thought the additional £10k was based on them not reoffending, although they improved, the fact that they rec'd a warning would indicate that they are re-offenders.

Deduct 15 points from them :greengrin actually we'd still be behind them :boo hoo: deduct 30 points that should put them below us, just :cool2:

son of haggart
19-01-2011, 07:50 PM

Massive contradiction.

We've improved to 'about average, but could do better' is my reading. We have had only one sending off this season (least of any SPL clubs) but the second most bookings. So probably hard to penalise us again, though I am sure they would be delighted to do so,

Another theory is that as Doncaster and co have just visited Lithuania and Hearts have just agreed to consider the 10 club SPL there might have been a deal done.

A third theory is that in Lithuania, the delegation were 'persuaded' to drop the fine......