View Full Version : So, what do we do now?

19-01-2011, 07:59 AM
Supporters are no longer turning up and many who do go are expressing their disgust by booing or taking various banners but the message isn't getting through. No acknowledgement of the state our club is in from the board. No statement of how they intend to turn this mess around. Crucially, no money being spent on new players which in itself would be a statement of intent.

If we were in Italy, Spain, Turkey or South America there would be protests like the entire stadium turning their backs on the game or fans turning up at the training ground to express their disgust, peacefully or otherwise. If we were in the West of Edinburgh we'd be compiling open letters galore!

So, what do we do to let the club and the players know that this is simply unacceptable?

19-01-2011, 08:53 AM
Seems to me that the players have no shame so no end of protests and barracking will change their minds. At the very least I'd want to see 3 or 4 dumped unceremoniously now, rather than letting their contracts run down.

19-01-2011, 08:54 AM
Seems to me that the players have no shame so no end of protests and barracking will change their minds. At the very least I'd want to see 3 or 4 dumped unceremoniously now, rather than letting their contracts run down.

Which 3 or 4 FR?:wink:

19-01-2011, 09:03 AM
Banners to the next game along the lines of - could easily be hung on the railings in the EAST. Very simple and would catch the players eye sight.

SHOW SOME BOTTLE BEFORE WE ARE RELEGATED

WE DESERVE BETTER FROM THE PLAYERS

PUT IN THE EFFORT OR GET OUT OUR CLUB

WE WANT 100% AND NO MORE

OUR CLUB - GIVE US SOME PASSION

I agree in other countries it wouldn't be tolerated.

19-01-2011, 09:49 AM
Supporters are no longer turning up and many who do go are expressing their disgust by booing or taking various banners but the message isn't getting through. No acknowledgement of the state our club is in from the board. No statement of how they intend to turn this mess around. Crucially, no money being spent on new players which in itself would be a statement of intent.

If we were in Italy, Spain, Turkey or South America there would be protests like the entire stadium turning their backs on the game or fans turning up at the training ground to express their disgust, peacefully or otherwise. If we were in the West of Edinburgh we'd be compiling open letters galore!

So, what do we do to let the club and the players know that this is simply unacceptable?

mentioned this on another thread aswell, if this was Holland, ER would be swarming with angry fans, totally unacceptable, FFS, get organised and get yir erchies doon tae ER. I would be there masel if ah wisnae in Holland

19-01-2011, 09:58 AM
Which 3 or 4 FR?:wink:

Miller, Deek, Murray and McBride.