PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone exempt from the criticism?

hibsbollah
19-01-2011, 07:37 AM
Brown? Good form, probably our best player at the moment.

Zemmama? Just back from injury, seems to be trying hard and at least seems embarassed about the way its going.

Duffy? see Zemmama, hit the bar the other week, getting into dangerous positions.

Wotherspoon? still young, running at people

Stevenson? coming into a bit of form, 100% effort, getting injured was probably a good move for him as he wont be associated with the next few weeks performances.

anyone else?

matty_f
19-01-2011, 07:50 AM

Zemmama? Just back from injury, seems to be trying hard and at least seems embarassed about the way its going.

Duffy? see Zemmama, hit the bar the other week, getting into dangerous positions.

Stevenson? coming into a bit of form, 100% effort, getting injured was probably a good move for him as he wont be associated with the next few weeks performances.

anyone else?

I'dd add Hanlon to the list, he's been pretty steady IMHO and looks about our best player at the moment.

I'd keep Booth, Byrne, Welsh and Stephens out of the firing line as well.

The Voice Of Reason
19-01-2011, 07:54 AM

anyone else?

I would delete Stevenson from your list. Not good enough IMO.

Undecided on Wotherspoon. I certainly don't think he is as good as Yogi thought he was.

spike220
19-01-2011, 07:55 AM
Edwin de Graaf :troll:

Beefster
19-01-2011, 08:25 AM
I'dd add Hanlon to the list, he's been pretty steady IMHO and looks about our best player at the moment.

I'd keep Booth, Byrne, Welsh and Stephens out of the firing line as well.

It's obviously just me but I don't get this 'Hanlon is playing quite well' chat. If Hanlon's recent performances are good enough then it shows how far we've fallen. He's caught out of position too often, his distribution is only marginally better than Hogg's and he joins the rest of the team in lacking any real pace. He's better than Hogg but that's not the highest benchmark ever set.

Having said all that, him and Wotherspoon are the regulars least culpable for the performances. Experienced guys like Miller, Hart, De Graaf, Riordan, Nish etc should be leading the way.