PDA

View Full Version : New training Idea's

Sunny1875
19-01-2011, 06:52 AM
1. The Lazy wage thief's should put in 40-50 hours a week just like those of who they are taking the Pi$$ out of have to.

2. Squad could be divided up into the experienced players and youngsters the experienced players could then be taken for a long run (miles away from George Street) so long they never returned to Easter Road.

3. The Players out of contract should be re-trained in other lines of work, obviously they are not trying to win extended contracts at Hibs or at any other professional club for that matter.(you want fries with that?).

any other suggestions ?

Baldy Foghorn
19-01-2011, 08:30 AM
Learn to take throw ins, we must be the worst team ever at taking them.....Lose posession every time we take one....

spike220
19-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Tackling! - Just a thought:dunno:

Newhaven
19-01-2011, 08:34 AM
Learn to take throw ins, we must be the worst team ever at taking them.....Lose posession every time we take one....

:agree:

Throw it up the line and hope for a flick on :confused:

Newry Hibs
19-01-2011, 08:38 AM
How about going back to basics, like controlling a pass - start with a bag of cement and work up.

It reminds me of what Jimmy Greaves said about Mark Hately - "He can trap a ball further than I can kick it".

BT58
19-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Sell east mains,,,, it's obvious to all
that no training is actually done there
it's just a place for a meal and playing
computer games
Reinvest all the money from east mains
into the team
Get players running round Arthur seat/ or
down to Gullane sands,, play 5 asides at porty
Start training at 8am then keep them in till 4:30pm
They don't like it!!! Tough!!!
Get over it,,

Saorsa
19-01-2011, 08:52 AM
First thing I'd be doing is sending a man with a van down tae collect the pool tables and play stations, it's a training centre no a bloody amusement arcade.