PDA

View Full Version : Should the Old Heads Roll??

TheUsualSuspect
19-01-2011, 05:53 AM
After last nights performance and result is it now time that we based the team around the youth rather than the old heads??

I read somwhere on here (can't remeber where) that Kurtis Byrne can understand why he sticking with the older guys. However, after the result last night I don't think CC can trust the older players.They seem to be showing signs of contempt for the club.

People on here are calling for CC's head already, i don't think that is the answer for alot of reasons. I do think that Hibs do need to do soemthing radical to stop the decline. I think that it's emptying the first team of the older heads, at least for a game.

If you notice CC has started to do it, maybe he should just do it for the whole game!

Matty_Jack04
19-01-2011, 06:35 AM
he has too i cant see him having any other option now the older heads have failed him near enough every game he's been in charge, someome said last night that theres too many out of contract and theyl b unwilling to risk injury through fear of unemployment next season, i thought 'nonsense' when i read it but i saw so many players either pull out or shirk away from tackles last night i beleive the guy has a point, CC hasnt offered any of them contracts, he's told mcbride he can go nish has been away in china and cypus and he's given big comtracts to booth and horner, its time these young lads got in the team. We cant play any worse, going down would hurt but not as much as going down without a fight i think bringin in the young lads would give us fight and abit of urgency.

Matty_Jack04
19-01-2011, 06:39 AM
the major problem is though playing the kids takes us way back to blooby williamson days and the board i feel must look and ask how we never built on what we had with mowbray and JC.

One other thing john hughes hang your head in shame.